What Have The Thais Given The World ?

ollyrosee

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom Yam Kung, Pad Krapao, Kaeng Khiaow Waan, Phak Cha Om Thawd, Kaeng Som, Kaeng Hang Lee, Tam Thai...

Some beautiful and unique temple architecture...

Hospitality to millions and millions of people throughout the years. Putting a smile on the face of uptight strangers.

In terms of technical inventions or scientific progress, granted not much. But the same can be said for several other countries too, probably even the majority of the countries existing in the world today.

Personally.. I would think any Thai person reading this would find it offensive. :D

totster :o

We'll see soon enough wont we, Thai people are members here too and I'm sure they can speak for themselves.

Just coz it's a question posted in a challenging manner doesn't mean it's offensive. :D

And to keep in manner of the thread, I would say Thai cuisine, I heard it's one of the fastest growing foods in the west now. Any truth in that? :D

And to keep in manner of the thread, I would say Thai cuisine, I heard it's one of the fastest growing foods in the west now. Any truth in that? :o

Prolly, yeah. One of my clients has been trying (for a year :D ) to get a Thai Chef into a small village in Germany, off Hamburg. It seems there has been lotsa interest in Thai Cuisine in that area, at least.