Pro-Prayuth Party Candidate Shot Dead Outside Home

webfact

On 12/31/2018 at 9:39 AM, Eric Loh said:

Any more delay may actually worked against Prayut. Most polls have seen his popularity dropping like a millstone. Meanwhile Sudarat and Thanathorn have risen in popularity. The rap song against dictatorship is now seen by 41 M while Prayut counter rap song has stagnated at 4.2 M. He may not delay but he will up his plan to rig the election. 

I think there is little doubt, that at this point in time, the Army and Prayuth are utterly despised by the vast majority of the Thai population. If he tries to rig the election, there may be quite a revolt by the population. They just need to get out now. It is beyond their comprehension to know this. But, they are not liked, not wanted, and not needed. They are an impediment to the well being of the average Thai, and an enormous problem for ex-pats, with their silly, inane, nonsensical, alternative fact based nationalism. 

Get out. Get out now, Mr. Prayuth. You are not liked, few approve of you, and you are incompetent beyond description. 

• Like 1

On 12/31/2018 at 9:39 AM, Eric Loh said:

Any more delay may actually worked against Prayut. Most polls have seen his popularity dropping like a millstone. Meanwhile Sudarat and Thanathorn have risen in popularity. The rap song against dictatorship is now seen by 41 M while Prayut counter rap song has stagnated at 4.2 M. He may not delay but he will up his plan to rig the election. 

Correction.

I played DJ for a while yesterday at a Thai village party, and put it on, currently 50M views

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Correction.

I played DJ for a while yesterday at a Thai village party, and put it on, currently 50M views

50M reasons for the Prayuth the pit bull terrier to choke on his bones, today . . . an excellent New Year's day picture if ever there was one . . . grrrrrr!

On 12/31/2018 at 1:48 PM, marqus12 said:

"Is fecit cui prodest "...as the Romans said

OK, so you make shit, but I'll need to know how many tonnes per day before we can do a deal. The wife's toms are getting ready for a top-up. ????

On 12/31/2018 at 5:51 AM, Reigntax said:

Quick, an excuse to delay the election. Prayuth is losing his supporters one way or another.

It does not matter who or what party there has the power in Thailand because Thai people don't care about rules 

law and order gone 

Me first generation is self-destructive generation 

5 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I think there is little doubt, that at this point in time, the Army and Prayuth are utterly despised by the vast majority of the Thai population. If he tries to rig the election, there may be quite a revolt by the population. They just need to get out now. It is beyond their comprehension to know this. But, they are not liked, not wanted, and not needed. They are an impediment to the well being of the average Thai, and an enormous problem for ex-pats, with their silly, inane, nonsensical, alternative fact based nationalism. 

Get out. Get out now, Mr. Prayuth. You are not liked, few approve of you, and you are incompetent beyond description. 

Beyond that, there requires a thorough cleansing of the systems - otherwise, such an intent and action is quite moot. 

There are more like him in the shadows - supported by the controllers. 

Understand how the contemporary Thai history cycles work.