Congratulations: Colinneil the new POTY!

Scott

1 minute ago, ballpoint said:

While expressing my congratulations to Colin, I hope there are suitable processes in place to provide support and guidance through the enormous changes in his life that this award will bring.  It's in everyone's interest to get him POTY trained as soon as possible, and with the least mess and fuss.

The handbook is included in the welcome package and there's a hotline number, in case it all becomes too much for him .....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

While expressing my congratulations to Colin, I hope there are suitable processes in place to provide support and guidance through the enormous changes in his life that this award will bring.  It's in everyone's interest to get him POTY trained as soon as possible, and with the least mess and fuss.

If there was ever anyone who was beyond training, it is the current POTY champion.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, neeray said:

POTY and POTUS. Hmm, awfully similar acronyms. Both at the same time and both duly elected fair and square (555). 

And both .........(no, never mind)

Well, once the new POTY officially takes office I hope that he doesn't back down on the campaign promises that were the reason I voted for him.  I can't wait for the wall around Pattaya and the locking up of his biggest opponent.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ballpoint said:

Well, once the new POTY officially takes office I hope that he doesn't back down on the campaign promises that were the reason I voted for him.  I can't wait for the wall around Pattaya and the locking up of his biggest opponent.

I'm all for the wall around Pattaya ......