Getting from Don Muang to Pattaya (Jomtien)

soistalker

1 hour ago, dayo202 said:

A1 bus to Mo Chit BTS then get off at ekamai bus terminal then jump on the bus to jomien total cost under 250B

As far as I remember the Ekkamai bus goes to northern bus terminal, not on to Jomtien.

At least that was the case when I used it last year.

Jomtien bus is to/from Suvarnabhumi.

12 hours ago, BigT73 said:

There should be a free shuttle bus to bkk then the blue bus to Jomtien (Where foodmart is) 

The so called "free" shuttle only applies if you are getting a flight that day. Otherwise they won't let you on. I usually get a bus to the nearest BTS station. Then BTS to Suvarnabhumi, then the airport bus to Jomtiem. A real PITA that journey, which puts me off ever using DM.

Another option if you don't qualify for the free shuttle, take a minibus from Don Muang to Suvarnabhumi (about 1 hour, 50B) and take the normal (Suvarnabhumi) airport bus to Pattaya (about 2 hour, 120B).

I have done it several times both ways, it just takes time and patience

On 1/2/2019 at 8:03 PM, KhunBENQ said:

As far as I remember the Ekkamai bus goes to northern bus terminal, not on to Jomtien.

At least that was the case when I used it last year.

Jomtien bus is to/from Suvarnabhumi.

One can take the Sattahip bus, also from Ekkamai and get off at Jomtien: Thepprasit Rd.

One of the positives of taking the A-1 to Mor Chit BTS is that since it's a terminal station, you can always get a seat.  If you have several bags, then it is a PIA.

Archived