Zinedine Zidane

Loaded

He's only a football player who's lifted the World Cup, European Cup, Champions League, Seria A, La Liga and has been voted the best player in the world on 2 occasions{I think}, has been sent off in a world cup final for assaulting a dodgy Italian and is generally regarded as the 3rd best footballer in history you know.

He's only a football player who's lifted the World Cup, European Cup, Champions League, Seria A, La Liga and has been voted the best player in the world on 2 occasions{I think}, has been sent off in a world cup final for assaulting a dodgy Italian and is generally regarded as the 3rd best footballer in history you know.

Just a good football player not a hero of any kind.

Just a good football player not a hero of any kind.

Ok...my remark about him being a hero was linked to the graphic I posted about him saving the Italian from being shot by a cat!!!

LEGEND would probably be a more appropriate word.

Hope this helps you :o

edited due to smelling pisstakes

Edited by ThaiPauly

Ok...my remark about him being a hero was linked to the graphic I posted about him saving the Italian from being shot by a cat!!!

I hadn't seen the graphic before.

But you're right. It's obvious that he saved the Italian mamafocker from being shot by a cat. He is da man.

A cat... Do you that "Osama" means cat ?

Ok here some news i got , but is not confirm . what i heard is He is going to Doi suthep today and will only be at the studium around 3-4 pm .

Well - just incase . most people said is 1-2 pm when he play off . so is just extra info for you to choose .

don't blame me if you miss him when you go at 4 pm .

i am going at 3pm . if i can find the time ..

Is at the Studim near WAT JU DAO >.

some where near Chang puek bus Station . and the Ring road .

you can also get there from the Rajaphet road . -

Edited by Ta22

'twas a good day had by all, including the big man himself.

Scored the first even tho' he was 5 yards offside - even wai'd the linesman on the walk back to the centre circle.

Set up the second with a trademark through ball and was generally a class act throughout the game. He can play for Cork City FC anyday.

The day I see Zinedine Zidane playing in Chiang Mai is the day I...Oh

post-30440-1172319392_thumb.jpg

silly event, extremely poor managed by whomever adidas wasted their money on, and they sure spent lots. flying in people from all over SEA just to get Zz's autograph....and for the charity they gave a lousy 200,000THB, and the crow gave 60,000. Its a bloody shame, spending millions of millions, and all they get is a crap 1k per person...gee, that gonna make a lifeturn for'em.

go nike!

Edited by kash