Man held for strangling mother-in-law

snoop1130

Man held for strangling mother-in-law

By The Nation

A 40-year-old Uttaradit man, who allegedly strangled his 61-year-old mother-in-law to death on December 28, was arrested on Thursday at a resort in Sa Kaew's Muang district.

The suspect Jessada Senglam - who was arrest warrant over the murder of Juan Ngaemthao at her home in Uttaradit's Thong Saen Khan district - reportedly confessed to the murder.

Jessada claimed the victim scolded him while he looked for his 37-year-old wife, who allegedly ran off with another man, at Juan's house, resulting in an argument and he angrily attacked the woman by strangling her with a bag strap until she passed out and he fled. He said he later learned that she died from the attack. 

He said he went to Sa Kaew after learning that the wife and her new man were hiding there and revealed that he planned to kill them both - if they were really together as he suspected - before killing himself.

Jessada said that he and his wife had been together for 20 years and had three children. He said the wife had started seeing another man whom she befriended on Facebook last year and she disappeared on December 13. He suspected she ran off with the new man and rode his motorcycle to various provinces to look for her until he decided to go to Juan's house on December 28.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30361554

thenation_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-1-3
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Cereal said:

Why was the MIL scolding him? I mean, it was her daughter who ran off with another man leaving the husband and 2 kids behind. You'd think she'd be scolding the daughter.

There's only the killers word that she was scolding him he may well have just done it out of spite if he was planning to kill the two of them and himself 

Is that even an offence?

"I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport."

sorry.gif&key=b4ef37d81fc92a1c44be9d3456e6d12c95fd112e7c32f20658f74bcce3b180e8

That’s a good idea and sound good...get a MIL living so far from you. [emoji106]

My MIL lives at a few meters from me![emoji23]

16 hours ago, Cereal said:

Why was the MIL scolding him? I mean, it was her daughter who ran off with another man leaving the husband and 2 kids behind. You'd think she'd be scolding the daughter.

Or perhaps he is like some of the  males on TVF: A philandering drunk who beat his wife and neglected his kids?

• Sad 4

7 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Or perhaps he is like some of the  males on TVF: A philandering drunk who beat his wife and neglected his kids?

Maybe you need to increase your daily dosage,  just a tad. :jap:

Edited by stanleycoin
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Very insulting remark.get a grip and stop stereotyping people.by Christ I thought you were an educated person but obviously not.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

The white knight is strong on this one. 

Edited by seahorse
Spelling
  • Haha 1