Animal cruelty: "Soldier" orders staff to tie up and throw out annoying dogs

webfact

3 hours ago, BestB said:

There has been a huge push on social media to have him

arrrested and charged as well as removed . Notice that his name and rank is not mentioned anywhere , because talk is he is very high ranking.

momentum is growing , maybe general will have no other choice but to act , but then again if it’s one of his mates then nothing as usual .

Expect him to go for dogs from dead friend defense.

4 hours ago, BestB said:

And you know this how exactly ? 

Because there is no proof at all it is real. When mass murderers like Mao and Pol Pot die in their beds with no come back it strongly suggests belief in karma is for fools

Edited by Orton Rd

4 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

The children typically torment and attack the dogs. The dogs react accordingly. Or, do you prefer to ignore the fact that some of these mutants are not  raised as cruel  brats?

A dog is a dog. A person is a person.

If children bring it on themselves they can be educated.

Try changing the behavior of a grown dog. It has the option to run away. Don't want to run - stand your doggy ground. Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, androokery said:

That’s definitely not true. Read up on the subject first. 

We had this discussion some pages back. Initially there were insufficient studies, but starting in the late 90's the links were drawn and  IMHO, it became  an accepted position in the mid 2000's.  I accept the person's position when taken within the context of events.

38 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

A dog is a dog. A person is a person.

If children bring it on themselves they can be educated.

Try changing the behavior of a grown dog. It has the option to run away. Don't want to run - stand your doggy ground. Bang

Your comments are irrelevant and not based in fact. You are just trying to provoke for your sick jollies. 

1 hour ago, Orton Rd said:

Because there is no proof at all it is real. When mass murderers like Mao and Pol Pot die in their beds with no come back it strongly suggests belief in karma is for fools

Well since there is no proof then you must be right ????

3 hours ago, BestB said:

aturally running through dog area would attract attention. maybe walking fast instead of running when in dog area Would be good idea to avoid being bitten or challenged. Running is excitement in dogs language, pack gets excited , you get chased 

What planet are you on? The whole of Thailand is a Dog Area? That is the whole point of the argument and the whole essence of the problem.

If someone has lived here 18 years and never been growled at or encountered by a dog then they lived a very sheltered and unfulfilling life I would say...you should venture out a bit more.

10 minutes ago, bowerboy said:

What planet are you on? The whole of Thailand is a Dog Area? That is the whole point of the argument and the whole essence of the problem.

If someone has lived here 18 years and never been growled at or encountered by a dog then they lived a very sheltered and unfulfilling life I would say...you should venture out a bit more.

I am from the planet of less bs , clearly not the same planet that you from . No, not all of Thailand is dog area. Dogs live near by housing or restaurants , they do not live on main roads or highways. Maybe if you spend little more time than a few days a year , you would know ????

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, bowerboy said:

I would say it makes for,   Billy no mates,  Pants on fire.

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

Your comments are irrelevant and not based in fact. You are just trying to provoke for your sick jollies. 

OK - what are your thoughts on a pack of dogs attacking a 5 year old child which happened in CNX area not long ago ?

Bad doggy - Bad - Bad - Bad ?

If it was my kid ... you get the picture

• Like 1

13 hours ago, geriatrickid said:

Why are you incapable of staying on topic? Do you have a cognitive impairment? The event is concerns a general who allegedly ordered young conscripts to engage in a wanton, cruel, premeditated illegal act and then blocked those who attempted to uphold the law and who tried to do the morally right thing in accordance with the Thai military code of conduct. This has nothing to do with your personal agenda. Military officers are expected to be moral leaders, particularly senior command officers of the Kings Guards. 

So ... no answer then

Surprised ? ... Hardly

• Like 1