Mesothrapy in Pattaya

domdom

Hello,

I had abroad a very good Doctor who was a generalist but also doing acupuncture and mesotherapy..

He improved a lot my knees dolors.. but all this was 10 years ago and dolor is back..

Do you know a good Doctor practising mesotherapy ? All what I find is regarding cosmetology but nothing for a dolor treatment..

Thank you in advance

Have a nice week end

Mesotherapy simply means the injection of substances (vitamins, medications, whatever) into subcutaeous fat.

I am not aware if anywhere in Thailand injecting anything into sc fat as part of treatment of knee pain.  What exactly where they injecting you with?

BTW the English word you are looking for is pain, not dolor.

Good afternoon

Yes, sorry you re completely right.. it is pain.. My mistake

He was doing approximately 10 to 15 small injections in my knee.. this treatment went on for approximately 2 years every month or 6 weeks and the improvement was really important..

I should have asked him in fact... regret I didn t ,, but anyway could have been difficult to find anybody to do it here

At first he was touching my knee and from place to place he was putting a point on my skin with a pen.. and then on those points, he was making very small injections..

Have a nice afternoon

Without knowing what exactly he was injecting there is nothing to go on.

In any case I very much doubt available here. HA injections are, and can be very helpful, but that is apparently not what your were having done as would not have been that many separate injections nor that often.

They are worth considering, though.  HA is Hylauronic Acid, it is a natural body substance and is the fluid normally found lubricating joints. Brand name is Synvisc or Synvisc One. Relief lasts up to 6 months. Unlike what you were having back home it is injected into the joint space, not just under the skin.  I expect orthopedists at BPH and PIH can provide it.

Thanks a lot as usual Sheryl.. I imagine it can be used even with my heart condition, so being under quite a lot of meds including Xarelto rytmonorm and dilatrend ?

If yes, as I go on 21st for my heat check up in PIH, will enquire

Best regards

7 hours ago, domdom said:

Thanks a lot as usual Sheryl.. I imagine it can be used even with my heart condition, so being under quite a lot of meds including Xarelto rytmonorm and dilatrend ?

If yes, as I go on 21st for my heat check up in PIH, will enquire

Best regards

Yes. It does not get systemically absorbed so heart condition and other meds are not a contraindication. The only know side effects are related to the injection site, there may be soreness/redness there for a while. You can read up on it here https://www.synviscone.com/

I should warn it is an expensive medication, but as mentioned can give up to 6 months pain relief for many people.