Married to Thai girl, found out she's cheating while USA green card/visa is in process

mikehongpark

1 hour ago, mikehongpark said:

Sorry, but the other thread was to get help in translating Thai language, and with the help of the members I have confirmed that she has cheated to her admission.  I started this new thread for advice as this is a very important decision.

You are lying in 1 of your threads, in this one you are getting married in a month:

Why open a second one?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike Hong Park - are you Korean American mate? As an Asian male, it should be MUCH easier for you to understand the mindset of women out here. So many are used-to-death by men. If given the opportunity, why would she not use a man the way society uses women?

100% move on. You have obviously done well for yourself. There are many attractive women with bachelor’s degrees from good schools (you owe it to yourself to learn the schools and rankings) who are available to someone like you. Just be tougher in your selection process.

This is a business transaction, just hopefully one which results in love. Never put false time pressure on yourself in any business negotiation, and of course avoid women who have their biological clock ticking, thus putting time pressure on the relationship.

For the entertainment of the group - how did you prove she was cheating?

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

41 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Since you're legally married, according to Thai law, you are also entitled to monetary compensation from the Thai guy (I assume he's Thai?) who's been f**king your wife.  I'd inform her that you are contacting a lawyer to pursue that man for damages, as well as your divorce of course.

The cheating wife did not reveal to the Thai guy that she was married, but lied that she was engaged. I wonder if I am still entitled to compensation from the Thai guy as I will be losing all of the deposit for the 2nd wedding reception next month.

2 minutes ago, puukao said:

It's always 100% over if someone cheats.  I'm sure there are more, or many more times than you think.  maybe all-day, all-night, all-day, all-night...yea, put that in your mind.  it's horrible.

Wow - some real religious or victorian values from a man here. Some thai women and even one farang man I saw post here - accept that their partners want to be intimate with others from time to time.  I've had bar girls that I welcome in my bed whenever they can - and of course I know they have been with many other men.  How can that be "horrible"  -  Obviously you and the OP have traditional values - yet it is the 21st century and statistically 56% of men and women "married" in thailand do enjoy the company of others while married

7 minutes ago, RicUSA said:

Am confused - if you have been married 11 months and have not gotten her pregnant by now  ?! How is having another wedding ceremony going to expedite having a child?!?  When the kid is 16 and you are 62 - yes you will be a grandpa in some ways - just my opinion

He’s old enough to be her grandpa, let alone the prospective kid...

4 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

The cheating wife did not reveal to the Thai guy that she was married, but lied that she was engaged. I wonder if I am still entitled to compensation from the Thai guy as I will be losing all of the deposit for the 2nd wedding reception next month.

assuming the cheating wife doesn't lie

love the assumptions.

good luck suing the guy who had sex with your wife.  we need a thread on that.  hilarious.

can you include receipts of bills paid, pictures, i want to know everything.  

i know the thai guy ... he works at 711, gets 9000 a month.

good luck

2 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

For the entertainment of the group - how did you prove she was cheating?

I had another thread on this forum on help with translating the chat transcript between wife and boyfriend. 90% stated that she's cheating and 1 stated to use fiverr for translation service, which I complied. The translator immediately contacted me and gave me a verbal run down stating "You're not going to like this". Thereafter, next time I talked to wife, I told her that I know so just tell me the whole truth. She did not admit it until I finally said that I have her chat transcript. 

1 minute ago, RicUSA said:

Wow - some real religious or victorian values from a man here. Some thai women and even one farang man I saw post here - accept that their partners want to be intimate with others from time to time.  I've had bar girls that I welcome in my bed whenever they can - and of course I know they have been with many other men.  How can that be "horrible"  -  Obviously you and the OP have traditional values - yet it is the 21st century and statistically 56% of men and women "married" in thailand do enjoy the company of others while married

i think you MUST include my entire post, not just parts.

if you want to have a zillion partners, don't get married.  marry more than one, get arrested in some countries.  

one word: virtue

traditional values?  you must be joking.  56%?  you make up stuff.  just because you have no morals, not my problem.  

3 minutes ago, RicUSA said:

Obviously you and the OP have traditional values - yet it is the 21st century and statistically 56% of men and women "married" in thailand do enjoy the company of others while married

Those are thinkings of a millenial. I just turned 48.

1 minute ago, mikehongpark said:

Those are thinkings of a millenial. I just turned 48.

traditional values:  Respecting the woman, respecting the man. respecting their feelings, family, friends, etc...

anyone who cheats has no concern for the emotional damage to families, kids, etc....  

odds of them letting their friends know back home?  zero percent  why zero percent?  because they know everyone knows it's wrong.

can't argue anymore with people who can't think it through.  

5 minutes ago, puukao said:

good luck suing the guy who had sex with your wife.  we need a thread on that.  hilarious.

Someone on thread offered the idea that you can sue the wife fckr. Seemed like a good idea for payback to teach him not to fck other peoples fiance/wife.

14 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

Just like we are entitled to compensation for having to read this.

8 minutes ago, puukao said:

i think you MUST include my entire post, not just parts.

if you want to have a zillion partners, don't get married.  marry more than one, get arrested in some countries.  

one word: virtue

traditional values?  you must be joking.  56%?  you make up stuff.  just because you have no morals, not my problem.  

The 56% has been quoted here on TV many times - googled here:  https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/02/thailand-ranked-most-adulterous-country-in-the-world/    Well morals would only be involved if you took a religious oath as in the christian vows  - hence religion.  No scientific evidence anywhere says monogamy is beneficial or necessary in human beings, just societal rules and religion, and yes I am agnostic, but not married anymore

3 minutes ago, puukao said:

traditional values:  Respecting the woman, respecting the man. respecting their feelings, family, friends, etc...

anyone who cheats has no concern for the emotional damage to families, kids, etc....  

odds of them letting their friends know back home?  zero percent  why zero percent?  because they know everyone knows it's wrong.

can't argue anymore with people who can't think it through.  

I agree with you, but there are more and more infidelities going on these days... Especially, the millennials.

Isn't 1 troll topic from the same poster that joined only 3 days ago enough.

In his Friday troll topic he was gonna get married in a month, in his current troll topic he has married already.

Are we so desperate that we need multiple clickbait threads?

5 minutes ago, RicUSA said:

The 56% has been quoted here on TV many times - googled here:  https://asiancorrespondent.com/2015/02/thailand-ranked-most-adulterous-country-in-the-world/    Well morals would only be involved if you took a religious oath as in the christian vows  - hence religion.  No scientific evidence anywhere says monogamy is beneficial or necessary in human beings, just societal rules and religion, and yes I am agnostic, but not married anymore

You admitted to having sex with bargirls.

Your replies and "points" you miserably fail to make have no credibility.

2 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

I agree with you, but there are more and more infidelities going on these days... Especially, the millennials.

that's not our problem.  You pick a good woman, and 100-years younger than you (good for you for fun, not for marriage) is a bad and dumb idea.  really dumb.  super dumb.  fun, yes.  

young for fun.  older, like near your age, for long-term success.  it's a good rule of thumb.  

but if she can't speak English well, then you are probably also doomed.

anyhow, it's funny stuff......  she got that money!!!  winner.

i hope you marry her in America and then she takes half.  

20 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You are lying in 1 of your threads, in this one you are getting married in a month:

Why open a second one?

Not lying, but simplified to get help with the language translation to make it short. Yes, I am having a 2nd marriage reception for my USA friends/family in a month. 

By now, you should probably know that my problem is that I don't know how to BS with women and don't know how to tell sweet little lies.

I opened the 2nd one, after getting the help on the language translation and after confirming the cheating happened.

Just now, mikehongpark said:

Not lying, but simplified to get help with the language translation to make it short. Yes, I am having a 2nd marriage reception for my USA friends/family in a month. 

By now, you should probably know that my problem is that I don't know how to BS with women and don't know how to tell sweet little lies.

I opened the 2nd one, after getting the help on the language translation and after confirming the cheating happened.

Troll

Just now, theguyfromanotherforum said:

You admitted to having sex with bargirls.

Your replies and "points" you miserably fail to make have no credibility.

and he says he's not married anymore.  but marriage is for life, a massive christian commitment to each other....

so when you fail at marriage, fail at your vows, and end up in Thailand.  LOLLOLOLOLOLOL.

good stuff.  

Surely I do  think now that this is a  troll post as no one could be this dumb?

Disagree - age difference is no more an issue for farang as it is for wealthy Thai men.

I’m 49 and diligently banging my 26 y.o. gf every night. I drop her off and pick her up from work six days a week and keep her dutifully by my side on Sunday. I don’t drink much, and she doesn’t either. (If you don’t want to be played by a bar girl, don’t stay with a bar girl.) We both love to hike.

I have given her money before to take her friends out. And then shown up to say hello, or sent my Thai friends to do the same. The same way a Thai man does.

I honestly think about it a bit like I do minding children, tweens. They SAY they hate being told what to do and monitored, but actually they crave it and it makes them feel loved. The response from her friends when I showed up to check on her was positive, if not jealous.

What Thai men have that farang don’t is extended family to keep an eye out. Too bad there are so few farang men I would trust with my gf, otherwise we could keep an eye out for each other!

Don’t tell me why it can’t be done; show me how it can - Jim Wright

1 minute ago, mikehongpark said:

Send screen shots of something that gives credibility.

Hi my friend

I am married to thai lady for 7 years..I am 64 years old and from USA.. had at least 30 girlfriends before I met my wife..wake up  she,s young and using you for your money..get rid of her quick and stop wasting your money..now and.in the future..I have large business in USA but do not flash my wealth..your BIG mistake here

Good luck

M

1 minute ago, puukao said:

but if she can't speak English well, then you are probably also doomed.

anyhow, it's funny stuff......  she got that money!!!  winner.

i hope you marry her in America and then she takes half.  

Her english is pretty good when I met her in Myrtle Beach 3.5 years ago. It's got a lot better now too.

I was already leaning towards moving on, and now I'm 99% sure. 

2 minutes ago, biggerpill said:

Hi my friend

I am married to thai lady for 7 years..I am 64 years old and from USA.. had at least 30 girlfriends before I met my wife..wake up  she,s young and using you for your money..get rid of her quick and stop wasting your money..now and.in the future..I have large business in USA but do not flash my wealth..your BIG mistake here

Good luck

M

True and I realize my mistakes. I would hide my wealth too if I was in your position. 

11 minutes ago, mikehongpark said:

Someone on thread offered the idea that you can sue the wife fckr. Seemed like a good idea for payback to teach him not to fck other peoples fiance/wife.

I guess that Thai infidelity laws are much different than the home country that I relate to. But why sue the "wife fckr"? She was the one who opened her legs to him. So why not sue her (include the 20 bottles in the suit).

But must agree (having been there myself, both Thai and farang), If she has done it already when she should be high-on-love, she'll do it again when the honeymoon ends, and it will end!

Move on. The sea is full of fish.

Archived