‘Haute Cuisine:’ Weed Tom Yum Lands Briton In Hot Water

webfact

I was supposed to be in Cambo next week for Happy Pizza, among other things, till I went and had a GAWDAMN FREAKING BLOODY HEART ATTACK and spoiled my chance of getting some relax!

But I do gots Lorazepam ????

And there is no link between MSG and anything! Umami baby!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ronaldo0 said:

I'm more in disbelief that the cops here have a BMW police car !!

What happened to the 30 year old trucks they all drove around in before ! ????

I seem to remember fifteen-ish years ago a policeman in Chonburi was on a night out with his friends driving a BMW police car, which he trashed.

I don't remember there was much comeback for the guy who crashed it, just embarrassment when it got into the press.

Oh look, another drugs story.

So what is going on with medical marijuana in Thailand? Lots of fanfare about that "Christmas gift" , but who, how, when is the implementation?

First one to get their "green card" please post for the rest of us.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Coughlan was given a urine test, which allegedly indicated 50 nanograms of marijuana per millilitres.

Back home, a workplace pee test, via mass spectrometer testing, must exceed 50ng to be considered a fail..... under 50 can be viewed as passive smoking.

8 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Lmao.... so much hate for “liberal elites”, and this isn’t even a political thread.

im gunna go out on a limb here and suggest that a dirty rotten liberal must have diddled your missus, to engender so much hate.

naw they just remember a time when being "liberal" in the USA meant something different than it does now.

7 hours ago, keith101 said:

Dont know if helping with sleep is a medical use , maybe for insomniacs like myself if so i could use the help .

Its absolutely does help for sleeping 

It makes miracles 

Beside other things pain relief 

Cancer killer 

And many other 

No side effects by the way 

Tom yum goong. is only the tip of the iceberg . he was on a rampage 3 hits runs to other car . treating to beat up people . Hunters bar sunday parking his truck with the music blaring and trying to run over the owner . have no idea what hes on but its NOT weed 

My buddies Thai wife was doing this daily in Bangkok years ago.

I remember being in P.Penh in the mid nineties. I bought a kilo of weed at the Russian market for 4 dollars. Handed the 150 year old lady and she fave me 100 rolled joints instead of the dollar change. 

Its absolutely does help for sleeping 
It makes miracles 
Beside other things pain relief 
Cancer killer 
And many other 
No side effects by the way 
Getting arrested is a serious side effect for any medication.

Where are the darn green cards?

Archived