Murder for hire: Gang paid just 5,000 baht to murder teen in drugs dispute in Khon Kaen

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, billsmart said:

What never ceases to amaze me is how the Thai police get all these criminals to actually ADMIT they did the crime. And then, in many cases, they take them to the scene and video record them as they "re-enact" the crime.

And that seems to work with Pharangs, too.

Maybe, we only hear about the ones that confess. In fact, I guess that would make sense. If they claim they're innocent, their faces shouldn't be plastered all over the media sites.

Well, if they weren't guilty the police wouldn't arrest them. Simple logic.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

the hit order came from a man they didn't know but who was not paid for drugs dealt by the victim.

So the 17 year old drug dealer was eradicated in a violent manner because he owed his supplier money.  Happens everywhere.  

57 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

5000 THB to murder ?!...and the chap digging me pool wanted Xx times that amount !!!.... a swimming pool seems to have more value here then a human being !!!

price and value are two different things.

and associating a life with a value is a vain thing.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

The suspects in custody - whose ages range from 16 to 23 - have told police that the hit order came from a man they didn't know

Yup, never seen the guy before honest! ????

Rest in Peace   

So young nothing was said about the guys that did this 

headline 

Murder for hire: Gang paid just 5,000 baht to murder teen in drugs dispute

any arrest over this or just gang hired to do this crime 

hope they are locked up for rest of there life

18 hours ago, webfact said:

They apologized to the victim saying it was a mistake to kill him

Thai logic.  Their brains are tiny, teens killing other teens, no excuses here, blame it on Thai society, blame it on their parents, just keep them away from normal people. 

Sadly this will end in a wai and they can walk away . 

We got 5,000 baht to kill him. But we did not kill him, and he was alive when we left this place. And we would not go kill him, but we could not refuse the elders, such are our traditions ...

It’s obvious that these guys know what to say and how to avoid punishment.

Intentional killing and misleading. It would be great if they were put in prison for life, and the most important performer, who accepted the money and gathered the crowd of men for the murder, was executed in an electric chair.

But most likely, they will apologize, repent ...

Well, well, well...

They did not want to kill. When they left, the victim was still alive. Repent. It was a mistake to kill him. 

Ok, good. A fine of 10,000 baht for everybody.

20 hours ago, Tongjaw said:

You actually went and searched then viewed the sickening video, well that is quite pathetic also. 

As for the victim, well,  if he was a drug dealer then as far as I am concerned he doesn’t deserve sympathy.

As for the murderers and the person who hired them. I just hope they are put away for a long time. Maybe just maybe with the drug dealers off the streets some innocent kids might not get addicted, but I sadly doubt it.  

Wind your neck in . It was all over Thai facebook on peoples pages and they were the dealers not him from the story !!

3 hours ago, ronaldo0 said:

Wind your neck in . It was all over Thai facebook on peoples pages and they were the dealers not him from the story !!

I seem to have hit a nerve. Maybe a tab embarrassed at admitting to watching sick videos are you. Now go back to the hole you came from. Your now on the ignore list where people like you belong. 

1 hour ago, Tongjaw said:

I seem to have hit a nerve. Maybe a tab embarrassed at admitting to watching sick videos are you. Now go back to the hole you came from. Your now on the ignore list where people like you belong. 

Good rose tinted specs you must wear . Nothing to be embarrassed about as its reality and was on Facebook pages . Maybe its Facebook that's sick letting such videos be posted ??

Go give them your high opinion im sure they will listen to you ! ????

On 1/17/2019 at 7:29 AM, webfact said:

Meanwhile two of the suspects named only as "Bas" and "Ball" have said they were invited by elder friends to take part and felt pressured by Thai cultural mores (graeng jai) to go along. 

They said that they only did one kick each and it was their understanding that the victim was just going to be given a "warning" but not murdered. 

They apologized to the victim saying it was a mistake to kill him.

They believed that when they left the scene the victim was still looking up and alive. 

The world may be full of an endless supply of stupid [and that explanation proves it is alive and well], but no one is stupid enough to believe that bull feces.

Lock them up and throw away the key.

Archived