Help Me Im starving

Nyezhov

I am on a 1200 calorie a day (plus minus) healthy diet now for a week. No beef, sausage, bread, cheese, butter, icecream, sodas, croissants, pies and anything good. I track calories, chloresterol, fat etc.

Lunch was a can of tuna, a dragonfruit and some salad. Im starving to death. Seriously, Im weak and lethargic. I am ready to go to 7-11 for a pie.

Help me....please....*sobsobsob*

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Precisely why starvation diets don't work. 

Go keto which is basically atkins and eat eat eat but low or no carbs initially while your body changes from carb burn to ketosis (fat burn) 

I lost 30kg so fast that I was worried I had cancer. 

Working out in the gym or on a bike, jog etc helps but it's not a pre requisite 

10 minutes ago, madmen said:

Precisely why starvation diets don't work. 

Go keto which is basically atkins and eat eat eat but low or no carbs initially while your body changes from carb burn to ketosis (fat burn) 

I lost 30kg so fast that I was worried I had cancer. 

Working out in the gym or on a bike, jog etc helps but it's not a pre requisite 

Cardiologist said no keto. Balanced healthy diet. I feel like I'm withdrawing from drugs. the thought of stir fried Chinese broccoli and a piece of chicken breast for dinner tonight makes me want to fly off the balcony. maybe I'll go see if the fruit guy is outside and I'll gorge myself on papaya.

1 minute ago, Opl said:

I suggest you to order a large bowl of hot rice soup, or "congee"... 

ozarkansas-flavors-thai-chicken-and-rice

Do not do that. Rice has Carbs. When I did my weight loss program I found I struggled without carbs. Toilet issues and headaches.  I ate and mixed in some veggies. Broccoli, Avocado, Stuff like that

1 minute ago, Snow Leopard said:

Do not do that. Rice has Carbs. When I did my weight loss program I found I struggled without carbs. Toilet issues and headaches.  I ate and mixed in some veggies. Broccoli, Avocado, Stuff like that

I'm tired of jok anyway. I need fat and sugar. Help me.

2 minutes ago, champers said:

Pies at 7/11? I wish.

That was filled coconut or pineapple pastries that cost 20 baht. I feel like going to 7-Eleven and just sitting in the aisles stuffing them in my face

Regardless of your football affiliations, this diet does not sound good! and whatever come off will thunder back on again when you resume proper rations!

Not too good on advice  but

In a vain attempt to be vain i walk 6km daily and limit my alcohol or bread intake ( actually if i want to loose quickly i stop bead an beer for month) it seems to drop off somewhat

i will be doing that in Feb march as April an May in will be back in UK feasting on real food and drinking real beer.

Phew! Feel like a cheese and onion sandwich now

5 minutes ago, Snow Leopard said:

there is a very little quantity of rice in a portion, maybe as little as a tea spoon,  

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Cardiologist said no keto. Balanced healthy diet. I feel like I'm withdrawing from drugs. the thought of stir fried Chinese broccoli and a piece of chicken breast for dinner tonight makes me want to fly off the balcony. maybe I'll go see if the fruit guy is outside and I'll gorge myself on papaya.

He said no keto? So low carb steamed Veges eg cauliflower and a chicken breast steamed or grilled is bad for the heart? 

1 minute ago, poohy said:

Regardless of your football affiliations, this diet does not sound good! and whatever come off will thunder back on again when you resume proper rations!

Not too good on advice  but

In a vain attempt to be vain i walk 6km daily and limit my alcohol or bread intake ( actually if i want to loose quickly i stop bead an beer for month) it seems to drop off somewhat

i will be doing that in Feb march as April an May in will be back in UK feasting on real food and drinking real beer.

Phew! Feel like a cheese and onion sandwich now

Yes, beer as well. A 6K walk helps as well. I am doing the same from next week. I need to lose some

1 minute ago, Snow Leopard said:

Yes, balanced. Steak and Salad? Prawns? 

Why can't I have one cheat. It's not like gobbling down a thick juicy burger or a pile of creamy sweets is going to clog my stent. I have been good all week. I know that consuming chloseresteral does not necessarily raise it, it's a long-term thing. Why do I have to suffer continuously. You think the doc is going to know when I show up tomorrow that I chowed down I'm something gooey and delicious? I'd even go for a ham and cheese sandwich for God's sakes. I want to live like everybody else, but jeez, is the rest of my life going to be miserable....

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

That was filled coconut or pineapple pastries that cost 20 baht. I feel like going to 7-Eleven and just sitting in the aisles stuffing them in my face

Ah, yes. Apple are my faves. If they ever start doing corned beef ones I will be in nirvana. Do you think Greggs will ever open a few branches here?

1 minute ago, madmen said:

He said no keto? So low carb steamed Veges eg cauliflower and a chicken beast steamed or grilled is bad for the heart? 

He said no crazy diets, no Adkins, just low fat low cholesterol balanced diet without a lot of processed foods.

4 minutes ago, poohy said:

I did some serious walking yesterday and the day before, but because of the air, I did it in the mall. That's fine, but I'm like two weak to even move right now. I haven't had a piece of bread all day. My only carbs were oatmeal in the morning. I even cut the amount of condensed milk in my coffee in half. I'm looking at the refrigerator right now, I have steamed jasmine rice and two chicken breasts that are the size of a deck of playing cards. And there's a big pile of Chinese broccoli just laughing hysterically at me. Maybe I just need some fruit sugar. I have been eating so much fruit that I am  growing wings and hanging upside down making radar chirping noises. Somebody please tell me that I can have a pizza tonight.

4 minutes ago, champers said:

Ah, yes. Apple are my faves. If they ever start doing corned beef ones I will be in nirvana. Do you think Greggs will ever open a few branches here?

Oh my God corned beef............I'm going to jump! That's it! Thin sliced corned beef piled high on deli rye with mustard. And french fries. Thanks for pushing me over the edge

8 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Why can't I have one cheat. It's not like gobbling down a thick juicy burger or a pile of creamy sweets is going to clog my stent. I have been good all week. I know that consuming chloseresteral does not necessarily raise it, it's a long-term thing. Why do I have to suffer continuously. You think the doc is going to know when I show up tomorrow that I chowed down I'm something gooey and delicious? I'd even go for a ham and cheese sandwich for God's sakes. I want to live like everybody else, but jeez, is the rest of my life going to be miserable....

A Burger is okay. No bun though

3 minutes ago, poohy said:

Is natural yoghurt banned? that and assorted  fruit is pleasant breakfast and reasonably filling 

I have this calorie counter app, I would only get like a spoonful of yoghurt. 

Yeah a spoonful. Or even one of those pathetic mini Thai cups. I have the urge to fill up the sink with yoghurt and just dunk my face in and start slurping.

Just now, poohy said:

Dont think this would do you or any of us any good, but i bet it tastes nice , thinking about it maybe not so much toast though!

29357204_1687500051305600_4002196147278970880_n.jpg

Thanks dude the Chinese Broccoli just saw that pick, laughed and handed me a razor blade and told me to just end it.

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

I have this calorie counter app, I would only get like a spoonful of yoghurt. 

Yeah a spoonful. Or even one of those pathetic mini Thai cups. I have the urge to fill up the sink with yoghurt and just dunk my face in and start slurping.

A spoonful!!   Ouch!! sorry  thats that idea gone flying out the window then

43 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

He said no crazy diets, no Adkins, just low fat low cholesterol balanced diet without a lot of processed foods.

I did some serious walking yesterday and the day before, but because of the air, I did it in the mall. That's fine, but I'm like two weak to even move right now. I haven't had a piece of bread all day. My only carbs were oatmeal in the morning. I even cut the amount of condensed milk in my coffee in half. I'm looking at the refrigerator right now, I have steamed jasmine rice and two chicken breasts that are the size of a deck of playing cards. And there's a big pile of Chinese broccoli just laughing hysterically at me. Maybe I just need some fruit sugar. I have been eating so much fruit that I am  growing wings and hanging upside down making radar chirping noises. Somebody please tell me that I can have a pizza tonight.

I feel heartily sorry for you:cheesy:.

Stuff the silly bloody diets eat and be happy.

Bloody doctors have told me no bread, no french fry ( chips), no this no that, stuff it.

Just been to big C, they had some mini mars bars half price, i ate 3 before i got home and got grief from her indoors.

1 minute ago, colinneil said:

I feel heartily sorry for you:cheesy:.

Stuff the silly bloody diets eat and be happy.

Bloody doctors have told me no bread, no french fry ( chips), no this no that, stuff it.

Just been to big C, they had some mini mars bars half price, i ate 3 before i got home and got grief from her indoors.

yeah! thats the spirit! I have plavix, might a well give the meds something to work with!

Archived