Suvurnabumi immigration

patinchis

I don't know for sure, but I don't think you can buy them on arrival, I don't think you could ever buy one on arrival.

When I went through the premium channel last month there was a sign on the IO's desk saying the channel was only available for first and business class ticket holders.

However there was also a sign at the entrance saying that certain other categories that can use the line, including those over 70.

Some companies used to sell them in advance but I don't know if that's still the case, they were certainly stopped at one stage.

1 hour ago, theoldgit said:

Some companies used to sell them in advance but I don't know if that's still the case, they were certainly stopped at one stage.

More than just a "pass", but the "AIRPORT Limousine service" (which seems an AoT enterprise) still swears:

This service can be used with any type of airplane ticket, not only business or 1st class tickets.

https://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html

The arrival service can also be used without booking a limousine.

Not cheap, 1200 Baht.

Somewhat unchange since ages.

A friend used pt in 2010 on his oneway move to Thailand.

I used them last year, they are a private company and as I understand nothing directly to do with AoT.

They stopped providing fast track at DMK and BKK last year, they cancelled a booking for us last year when we were on our way back to BKK.

They have restarted selling them for BKK but not DMK, and whilst you have to book in advance I don't think they actually send a voucher, you're met at the gate and ushered through the appropriate lane, so I assume you can buy from overseas 

As you say at 1,200 Baht they're quite expensive and there's a 4% card charge on top of that.

Archived