Queen sends a Brexit message to UK politicians: end your bickering

rooster59

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Krataiboy said:

image.png.aa7fe7becf815b6e1e59aaa5a2862f7c.png

Is she getting onto her knees; or getting up from them? This is no different to what she has done in the EU.

But, give me the PM any day (as disastrous as she has been) to this German Queen of England whose name should Mrs Battenberg (or similar).

A revolution is coming Comrades and Brexiteers.

1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Do I look like I'm joking? Am I laughing?

If you cast aspersions on H.M. the Queen, you need to back them up.

get a life man, it looks like you need one!!! Do you want me to go to queen's quarters and check how she poops??

Do you know what's free opinion??? nobody has to agree with anybody just be polite and agree to disagree

13 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

Do you want me to go to queen's quarters and check how she poops??

If you want to assert that you know for a fact what H.M. the Queen's toilet habits are on a public forum, it's the least you could do.

Is she getting onto her knees; or getting up from them? This is no different to what she has done in the EU.

But, give me the PM any day (as disastrous as she has been) to this German Queen of England whose name should Mrs Battenberg (or similar).

A revolution is coming Comrades and Brexiteers.
Fancy been named after a cake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

38 minutes ago, faraday said:

Is the flag upside down?

I prefer the fish version "cod save the Ling", or even the footy one "dog save the team".

This is not the National Anthem. It's a song about English Royalty. And as for slaying Scots. It's all bollixx.

Just now, sanemax said:

That was a joke by Billy Connolley , it wasnt a factual comment ???? 

Why should anyone want to sing such an awful song. As well as being dreary, it refers to slaying Scots.

I'd never sing it. I might whistle the tune it in the shower; if i'm feeling happy about fishing or footy.

The people deserve better than this bollixx.

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

If you want to assert that you know for a fact what H.M. the Queen's toilet habits are on a public forum, it's the least you could do.

should I report on the color and smell as well? what about the color of the painties

7 hours ago, baboon said:

Does anyone actually LIKE marzipan?

Yes!! I do baboon. We also used it as bait for the carp fishing in Essex. I caught my biggest English carp, a 20 3/4 lb mirror, at Hainault using marzipan as bait.

A friend of mine, from Wisbech, got caught fishing by Prince Charles, in the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk. Charles mumbled something like 'Brexit' before setting the mokadons on him. I think he was using marzipan too.

2 hours ago, owl sees all said:

Yes!! I do baboon. We also used it as bait for the carp fishing in Essex. I caught my biggest English carp, a 20 3/4 lb mirror, at Hainault using marzipan as bait.

A friend of mine, from Wisbech, got caught fishing by Prince Charles, in the Sandringham Estate in Norfolk. Charles mumbled something like 'Brexit' before setting the mokadons on him. I think he was using marzipan too.

Typical Royals want their cake and eat it. 

1 minute ago, balo said:

The Queen should ask the King of Norway for advice , they are second cousins.

Most members of European royal families are related. A very incestuous lot. Probably why most of them suffer from mental disabilities.

During WW1, the royal heads of state of Russia, Britain and Germany were all cousins. 

19 hours ago, JAG said:

Incidentally, derogatory comments about French martial prowess are unfounded. They have been long at the cutting edge of things military, after all, they invented the beret, worn by just about every nation in the world. Imagine, an item of military headgear which doesn't fall off when you're running away!

All I know, from my National Service days, is that British army issue berets bugger to shrink down to a decent fit. We used to dunk them in sinks full of hot and cold water laced with toothpaste, which was supposed to do the trick.

It didn't work for me, as the drill sergant made all too clear on my our first muster parade. He looked me up and down before indicating with his swagger stick the alien object on my head. "Another bloody moon-man!" he barked. "And this one's actually brought his flying saucer with him!"

I've often wondered since who used to write the square-bashing NCO's hilarious scripts.

2 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

All I know, from my National Service days, is that British army issue berets bugger to shrink down to a decent fit. We used to dunk them in sinks full of hot and cold water laced with toothpaste, which was supposed to do the trick.

It didn't work for me, as the drill sergant made all too clear on my our first muster parade. He looked me up and down, and pointed his swagger stick at the alien object on my head.

"Another bloody moon-man!" he barked. "And this one's actually brought his flying saucer with him!"

Often wondered since who used to write the square-bashing NCO's wonderful scripts.

Our NCOs would say do you know what a "wee beret is", we would say no corporal, and at that stage he would remove the beret from our heads, throw it across the drill square whilst making the noise "weeeee". Bloody childish I know, but I never once thought to tell him so.

34 minutes ago, Krataiboy said:

I've often wondered since who used to write the square-bashing NCO's hilarious scripts.

"Swing those arms, Mr XYZ, swing those arms! You march like an atavistic throwback from Pogles wood".

"Swing those arms, or I shall rip them off at the socket and beat you to death with the soggy ends!"

Two of the better offerings I recall.

Archived