Two Russian Women Killed At Jomthien Beach

george

Paul

Unless they find you on the beach close to boyz town wearing pink panties don't worry about it, you will not receive much more than a few post. If you do not want to read message boards then ldon't. Nothing is more than speculation from much that is known of Pattaya and the situation of an ongoing case.

bulmercke

Reasonable synopsis, knowing much of the past and present history of Pattaya.

I don't care if I am found on the beach, dead, laying over a fallen tree, wearing a pink thong, glass slippers, a tiara, feather boa, pasties, boxing gloves, and a I "Heart" BoyGeorge tee-shirt..... I don't want you guys talking about it... Just move along please :o (Nothing to talk about here........)

Don't worry Paul. With an outfit like that you're more apt to get raped than murdered.

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok! Ok! Ok! I have a speculation!

Picture it! Saturday at a local bar! The place is packed with Farang and Thai alike.. The music is THROBBING out of the speakers and at war with other bars music just steps away! Two beautiful Russian women sit in wonder and expectation at the bar, enjoying the looks and glances that come their way.

Yes, they are use to attention... They enjoy it and like having fun. As they sip their drink they are approached by a Thai guy... Nothing special about him. Just the average Joe to them. They engage him and begin to have fun with him. The drinks flow, the laughter continue into the night.

They all go back to a room... Maybe his place, maybe their place... But the fun continues until he drops his pants. They say or do something that causes him to feel sad for himself! Maybe he had the stones in the penis and they didn't like it or maybe he had elephantitis down there and they didn't like it....

Well as they walked away, he stood at the window watching them walk away. He watched as he gritted his teeth and shook his fist.....

Later, they go to the bar and are ready to go to the beach. He comes to the bar and sits down. He notices that as soon as he sits down the ladies call for their check and walk out laughing past him as they go. Well this infuriates him! He thinks they are laughing at him! He has no choice! He must teach them respect!

They sit on the beach, alone... Sipping fruity drinks or coke... I don't know which... But they are sipping their drinks and still giggling about things only beautiful Russian women giggle about when suddenly BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!

They are dead. A lone man is said to be riding away on a motorbike.....

What did we learn? Don't be Russian to giggle at a Thai or the bullets may fly and on a message board they will wonder why! Sigh..... :o

One of local warlords see's new talent in his territory, get shuned as they are really just decent tourist that ended up in the wrong part of town to stay ( Dongtan beach). His authority and prowess has been tested and he gets balistic about it.

Would the girls even know if a local got mad over a few drinks and a shun at one of the bars in town,

nope most likely, but they would know if they pissed off one of their own. Hence telling the family of threats made against them just being in town a few days. Maybe they even knew prior to arrival

where to have drinks with the local Russian crowd.

These girls being on their own don't quite understand how things work around certain places like Pattaya where the police could just as well be the criminals, same as back home from what I understand about Russia.

Mods...Can we just stop here for a bit please? Too much speculation, wait until more 'official' info is available before we go shooting our mouth off?

I agree. This is nonsense. Can't we just wait until Libya reports on any REALLY new developments in the case?

One of local warlords see's new talent in his territory, gets shuned as they are really just decent tourist that ended up in the wrong part of town to stay ( Dongtan beach). His authority and prowess has been tested and he gets balistic about it.

Would the girls even know if a local got mad over a few drinks and a shun at one of the bars in town,

nope most likely, but they would know if they pissed off one of their own. Hence telling the family of threats made against them just being in town a few days. Maybe they even knew prior to arrival

where to have drinks with the local Russian crowd.

These girls being on their own don't quite understand how things work around certain places like Pattaya where the police could just as well be the criminals, same as back home from what I understand about Russia.

Your post is sort of on the same vain as one I posted earlier except for the "gets shunned" part. They don't necessarily have to shun the so called warlord; just being there is a threat to there business.

In the good old days the scene was pretty black and white; you could choose to go to a GoGo bar where you knew there were many Thai prostitutes available, or if you weren't into that scene you could go to the average bar or disco and maybe run into a girl that you genuinely like.

When you throw organized crime into the mix, suddenly the scene becomes more complex. Most of the girls working for these organizations are predominantly white and foreign, which incidental matches the same profile of your average single white female tourist.

If a female tourist meets a man she likes and is seen leaving with him it may not be perceived as a typical boy meets girl scenario, when in fact it may be exactly that. Mr. warlord may perceive the female as a freelancer working on his turf. It's not like prostitutes have flashing lights or anything that would separate them from your average tourist girl that's just out to have fun. This could create a very dangerous atmosphere for female tourist and they would be completely oblivious that the danger exists.

Brit maveric,

This is exactly what I am saying! Yes, they were extremely unfortunate no matter where they came from or indeed what the nature of their visit was..Everyone feeling so 'concerned' should not just stop at voicing their opinion on a forum, but take it to the press for one!

These comments are probably more informative to those that do not know much about Pattaya.

The police have provided little other than speculation themselves and pleas for information.

This may finally be the incident that helps clean up the place which is far overdue and get the true

situation to the public. It is no longer the sensless death of these 2 girls.

This is about the need and want for Thailand and Pattaya to get a grip on all this crime and nonsense.

Not many that know the place dare to trust the police, anymore than the criminals.

It is in pathetic and dire need of some house cleaning and strict lawful advances for humanity sake.

Even the wild west did not have teenagers on ponys doing such crimes that take place in Pattaya

now days.

Mods...Can we just stop here for a bit please? Too much speculation, wait until more 'official' info is available before we go shooting our mouth off?

OK! I can sort of see where you're coming from but I don't believe that people are just mouthing off. Some people actually feel for the victims and the families of the victims and would like to get to the bottom of this.

Take a look at the latest page published at Pattaya Daily News:

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/shownews.p...NEWS=0000002484

It really tears your heart out to think that these two girls have been snuffed out for no reason.

If it turns out to be that the murderer was a psychotic chair vendor there's really nothing you can do about that.

But! if it turns out that Pattaya has evolved into an environment that makes it a lethal location for innocent female tourists, perhaps we should consider ways of rectifying this situation before it happens again. At least the deaths of these two beautiful Russian girls wouldn't be completely in vain.

Edited by TimTang

Timtang,

I appeciate where you are coming fro too, but the link you have kindly provided is not conclusive. All I am requesting is that this thread be put on halt for a few days. Let the departed rest in peace while the rest of us continue to guess what 'really' happened, okay?

Timtang,

I appeciate where you are coming fro too, but the link you have kindly provided is not conclusive. All I am requesting is that this thread be put on halt for a few days. Let the departed rest in peace while the rest of us continue to guess what 'really' happened, okay?

Sorry, I didn't really clarify myself. I wasn't really referring to the article, I just wanted you to look at the picture of the two girls in a much happier time. We've all seen the gory death photos but this photo puts a more human face on the tragedy.

They hardly look like prostitutes to me; I just don't buy that angle.

i thought i would post this to stop all the idle speculation >>

from the BKK Post today

Reward offered for killer of Russian tourists

By Jerdsak Saengthongcharoen

Chon Buri - Police have offered a reward of 100,000 baht ($3,000) for the capture of the gunman who killed two Russian women tourists on Jomtien beach in Pattaya on Saturday.

Pol Lt-Gen Assawin Kwanmuang, chief of the Provincial Police Bureau 2, said the tourists, Livbov Svirkova, 25, and Tatiana Tsimfer, 30, were on a package tour and arrived in Pattaya on Feb 16. It was their first trip to the resort town.

They checked in at a hotel near the spot on the beach where they were found dead in their deckchairs. Each had been shot several times.

Thai News Agency reported on Monday that police investigators have produced some clues suggesting that a gang of foreigners may have been involved in the murders.

Pol Lt-Gen Assawin said he had instructed detectives to seek an early arrest of the culprit after close examination of the victims' holiday snapshots taken while visiting some tourist attractions as well as security camera images which found that a gang of foreigners, in particular "The Chopper Gang", a local group in Pattaya, may have been involved in the killings, according to the TNA report.

The police officer did not provide more details about the so-called gang, but indicated that mobile phone records of the two women are being thoroughly checked for further evidence as they used local simcards to call in and out prior to the killings.

Pol Lt-Gen Assawin said records showed the two women were self-employed overseas and had nothing to do with any illegal businesses in Pattaya. They spent their entire time as tourists and there was no evidence they were involved in any business dealings here.

The commissioner said police investigators were looking to find out if they had become involved in a conflict with anyone in Pattaya.

Security cameras recorded what appeared to be an Asian man shooting the women from a distance. The killer did not touch the women's belongings.

The pictures needed to be examined more closely as the image of the man was taken from afar and was quite fuzzy, Pol Lt-Gen Assawin said. A reward of 100,000 baht was being offered for information leading to the capture of the killer.

Tens of thousands of Russian holidaymakers visit Pattaya every year.

By no means I did say, they deserve to die, but I know, russian females, especially hookers can be very arrogant and have bad manners. So it would have been better for them, not to drink so much and not to quarrel with Thais. By the way, it seems, as if they went swimming topless. I think, thats forbidden on that beach. To say, Im jealous, is ridiculous.

No, it is not forbidden on the beach. It was 5am and still dark, probably no people around. Ive seen several topless ladies on the beach in the middle of the day when the beach is full..

Your comment suggested that they deserved to die with your last nasty comment.

Are you saying that every single Russian lady on this earth is drunken ect ect ? These girls looked like nice girls just wanting to have a good time on holiday. Its sad that they get called like this by people like you. How cruel.

Like I said before, if it was someone in your family, whether they are drunken alcoholics or not, I am sure you would have a different point of view.

:o

Edited by Meg_ken2003

hey nicole87 (newbie) whatever they are or whatever they were up to - they DONT deserve to die. i have been on here all day so dont go mouthing off on here when you dont know anything apart from having something against russian people.

Dito pattaya_girl!

That was crude and un-called for; not to mention presumptuous

By no means I did say, they deserve to die, but I know, russian females, especially hookers can be very arrogant and have bad manners. So it would have been better for them, not to drink so much and not to quarrel with Thais. By the way, it seems, as if they went swimming topless. I think, thats forbidden on that beach. To say, Im jealous, is ridiculous.

What a FORUM, one make a small harmless joke about jews and everything is deleted. Another <deleted> blame dead girls to be prostitutes just because they are russian and can waste the forum with his hate....... guess Nicole is a worst looking already out of business jealous old lady with hanging t....s and cant find even an 80 y.o. farang anymore......

or really just a AH cause even Thaigirls will never talk like she/he did :o

i have been on here all day today - and for this person to say this is totaly wrong and unjustified. there are some HEARTLESS people on this world but fortunately most of the words i have read today on here have been nice by most.... lets face it guys, there is always someone out there who thinks they know it all. THESE TWO RUSSIAN LADIES WERE SHOT DEAD - LIKE I KEEP ON SAYING - IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR WHAT THEY WERE PLANNING ect ect - IT DOESNT MATTER HOW MUCH MAKE UP OR HOW LITTLE CLOTHING THEY HAD ON......... THEY DID NOT DESERVE TO DIE. THEY ARE DEAD, TOURISTS ON HOLIDAY... JEEZ.

Calm down, folks. Nicole (and her sister) have left the building. Please use the 'Report' button to report any trolls that you come across.

THANKS Moderator, typed the lines at the same time you deleted her/his crap.

was her sisters name (S)Pampal :o

hope we will get new intel tomorrow but hopefully not a guy shot dead in action will presented as the beachkiller to us

hey nicole87 (newbie) whatever they are or whatever they were up to - they DONT deserve to die. i have been on here all day so dont go mouthing off on here when you dont know anything apart from having something against russian people.

Dito pattaya_girl!

That was crude and un-called for; not to mention presumptuous

What a FORUM, one make a small harmless joke about jews and everything is deleted. Another <deleted> blame dead girls to be prostitutes just because they are russian and can waste the forum with his hate....... guess Nicole is a worst looking already out of business jealous old lady with hanging t....s and cant find even an 80 y.o. farang anymore......

or really just a AH cause even Thaigirls will never talk like she/he did :D

:D What you say is probably true. Haha.. Anyway, Thank God shes gone!! :o Now we can get this back on topic..

Edited by Meg_ken2003

Police search for two suspects in beachside slaying of Russian women

Police investigating the slaying of two Russian women who were shot dead as they waited for the sun to rise at Jomtien beach last Saturday are searching for two men, one of whom may have been a foreign national.

Video footage of the scene and a roadway show the gunman driven on a motorcycle by a tall, hefty man who appears to be a foreigner, police said.

Police believe he may have been on the same Siberian Air flight that carried the two women to Thailand on February 16, a senior police commander said yesterday.

Lt-General Assawin Khwanmueng said investigators were examining the passenger list of the charter flight, SBI 849. There were 201 passengers, including 10 children, he said.

Police have yet to determine whether the double homicide is linked to Pattaya's notorious sex trade.

Tatiana Tsimfer, 30, and Liubov Svirkova, 25, were found dead in their beach chairs at 5am on Saturday.

Video footage from surveillance cameras showed a lone gunman shooting 10 rounds at the victims before fleeing on a waiting motorcycle driven by another male.

Vladimia Viprovin, the Russian consul in Pattaya who is assisting police investigating the crime, dismissed speculation that the women were sex workers. Both had full-time jobs in Russia and were on their first visit to Thailand, Vladimia said.

Based on the images from the video footage, Police say the killer is a tall and thin, non-western male.

They say footage from cameras at U Tapao airport, where flight SBI 849 landed, will be checked for more clues.

Police are also questioning unregistered tour guides to identify the one the women had hired shortly after they arrived. The male guide has disappeared, but his image is on a video camera belonging to one of the victims.

Pattaya police have questioned a Russian male who knew both victims and visited sites with them. The unidentified man and another Russian male were seen chatting with the women on Friday afternoon.

Police said the motorcycle driver could be a foreign national due to his large build and height, which was up to 180 centimetres, according to footage from cameras on a major road heading to Chachaengsao that was used as an escape route.

Acting Police Chief Seripisut Temiyavej said he believed the murders could have been ordered or carried out by foreign gangs in Pattaya. He threatened to take action against Pattaya's police for failing to deal with the problem of foreign gangs.

Pattaya police chief Colonel Suthin Phuangsab said he believed the gunman was a Thai. He claimed that there were no foreign gangs in Pattaya.