Has anyne tried to export a motorcycle from Thailand?

Sporf

14 minutes ago, madmen said:

If you got a good deal as you say then offloading shouldn't be a problem.

Don't get emotional it's just nuts n bolts

It's not that, they're just not common bikes (BMW F800R) and it suits me better than I expected. If I get rid of it, I may not find another.

Secondly, I know they don't exist in several of the "target" countries I'm considering going to next. I'd really like to take it with me...

I just wanted to know what the process is for Thailand exportation, I certainly don't expect to find useful information about any of my would-be target countries on the TV forum (especially with a hateful feminazi moderator sneaking about doing her dirty deeds)...

Edited by Sporf
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nickymaster said:

Unless your bike is something VERY special, you better just sell it here and buy another one in your home country. You will fall in love again..

I wouldn't be sending it back to my "home" (I know I could find one there) country for multiple reasons (USA has become a communist sh!thole and I don't want to go back).

It's not love. It's just a good fit. future destinations being unlikely to have one...

I know importing to TH is a pain due to backwards, counter-productive protectionist policies, but I never see anyone discuss exporting from TH.

I don't care if it costs me a few bucks.

Just ship it out and it is exported. Nobody will stop you. You might have to proof it is yours (to proof it is not stolen). And then import it somewhere else. You should then try to cancel your Thai registration. Could try with shipping docs but having proof that it has been registered another country might be your best option. You could also not cancel it.

• Thanks 1