Authorities to step up efforts to take legal action against drivers of vehicles emitting black smoke

webfact

10 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Annual check haha, I believe the equivalent to the M.O.T vehicle check here in Thailand is every 5 years !!

Hence so many smoke belching machines still on the road.

I thought it was annual, after the vehicle was 5 years old.

When I had mine done last month, they put it on those brake test roller things, checked the headlight alignment, stuck a probe up the exhaust pipe for emissions and tested the windscreen wipers. Job done. 

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, overherebc said:

Studies in Sweden show there may be connections between polution and both long and short time memories.

On a personal note I can't remember the last time I had a short time or a long time.

So there must be something in it.

Edit.

Seems to be causing speling problems for me as wel.

Presumably you prefer that hypothesis to the known fact alcohol kills brain cells.

22 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Presumably you prefer that hypothesis to the known fact alcohol kills brain cells.

So does age. Lots of things cause damage to brain cells.

Car accidents

Bike accidents

Falling off a horse accidents.

I've also read that taking a joke post as being serious can cause stress and that also has a really bad effect on brain cells and also causes heart problems.

????

14 minutes ago, overherebc said:

So does age. Lots of things cause damage to brain cells.

Car accidents

Bike accidents

Falling off a horse accidents.

I've also read that taking a joke post as being serious can cause stress and that also has a really bad effect on brain cells and also causes heart problems.

????

I'm not sure how your post could cause me stress. I was just reflecting on the possibility the cause of your memory loss might be because you were half pissed when you wrote the post.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm not sure how your post could cause me stress. I was just reflecting on the possibility the cause of your memory loss might be because you were half pissed when you wrote the post.

Nope, not half pissed, just wobbly sandal territory. ????

On an almost serious note I don't take life seriously since I retired and rather than get angry or upset about people trying to tell me how I should feel about my life or lifestyle I'll try to turn it into a situation of humour.

Words of a Fleetwood Mack song sum it up for me.

Don't ask about the state I'm in

I can't sing I aint pretty

and my legs are thin.

Don't ask me what I think of you

I might not give the answer that you want me too.

Enjoy your life as you want too, but keep in mind that tomorrow is promised to nobody.

Archived