Democrat Elizabeth Warren apologies to Cherokee Nation for DNA test

rooster59

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You can't justify Warren's behaviour by attacking Trump, and none of the vitriol that you post has anything to do with the topic.

The difference between folks like me, and folks like you, is I'm troubled by politicians who misrepresent and even lie. I don't condone or support it as I clearly said in my post above, and that kind of conduct would be considered in my voting choices.

Whereas folks like you merrily support the most blatant and absurd liar the nation has ever had as a president without even the slightest qualm, ignoring his multitudes of lies, and then manage to take great offense when one of his opponents is caught in something that's small in comparison.

It's hypocritical, to say the least.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 2/2/2019 at 6:31 AM, Cryingdick said:

Talk about egg on the face. She should just drop out of the race right now before it gets uglier. She doesn't have a chance in hell. 

At first I was quick to think the same. However, I welcome more candidates.

Also, what she did was she learned from something. Come on, allot of times people say they have such and such background in them and I believe this was her mistake. Here quote at the end really shows good character of her.

• Haha 2

My ex wife used to work as the CFO for a Northern California tribe. 

As an hispanic American I'd visit her at her office, I was the brownest person there!

The only places you really find Native Americans is on the reservations. The 'Mr Kevin Smith(aka Dangling BigDog)' that my wife used to deal with....not so much!

And Yes, her 'Indian' Boss really was a Kevin Smith!.....The Dangling BigDog, I might have made that up!

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

• 5 months later...