Employer is deducting taxes but provides no documentation.

I have a work permit and have been working for some time.

My employer is deducting/withholding taxes from my base salary and provides me with absolutely nothing in terms of documentation. My requests for documentation, pay-slips etc. meet with obfuscation and delays. 

My question is: What is the minimum documentation that employers are legally required to provide employees with regards to salary deductions and taxes? I'm looking for the relevant Thai legal code sections § etc.

55 minutes ago, baansgr said:

You should recieve a PND 91 each year, I think about March time although not sure. Have they provided you with your social security card and tax number yet. My last employer didnt pay either mine for a year and I was oblivious to it.

Thanks baansgr,

My employer has provided me with absolutely nothing. I have been to the revenue department and they are willing to help me but my employer has not yet been able to issue me even one single pay-slip for 2560/61 BE. I am entitled to a full refund of all taxes withheld by my employer. I'm now googling "PND 91" Thanks for that.

If anyone has the The Thai legal code and relevant sections regarding an employer's responsibilities in this respect post a link. Please. That's what I'm looking for.

37 minutes ago, Rv Hawee said:

If you work for a government university / (probably school too ??), i mean directly employed by them not with agency, you didn't receive any papers, salary slip, except the yearly PND 91. It's have been like that more than 30 years.

That isn't a reason for the situation to continue.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 12:35 PM, Rv Hawee said:

If you work for a government university / (probably school too ??), i mean directly employed by them not with agency, you didn't receive any papers, salary slip, except the yearly PND 91. It's have been like that more than 30 years.

Maybe you are too old / techie phobic to know that you can get your payslips online at your govt uni website...