Two attractive Thai women fell victim to sweet talking Facebook fraudster

rooster59

Two attractive Thai women fell victim to sweet talking Facebook fraudster

1_9.jpg

Image: Kapook

Kapook reported that what they called two attractive Thai women went to the Bangkok HQ of Thailand's tech police to complain about a man they befriended on Facebook. 

He is using the page "Boripun Deemuk". 

Using a handsome image he says that he is a businessman with a fancy car and money. By various means he cons good looking women out of money.

There are thought to be 200 victims with 300,000 baht in damages so far. 

The first lady said that she was playing on Facebook when she was accosted by the handsome stranger. After buttering her up he suggested investing in a website together. After imploring for help with a voice message appeal she transferred money to him.

That was the last she heard of him. 

The second victim said that she had been offered "freelance" work on a project as a secretary. But after unexpected costs were incurred she was persuaded to part with money to secure the lucrative employment. 

Kapook said that Daily News Online were aware that the fraudster often had sex with his victims. When women complained they were getting nothing for this the fraudster would simply get another victim, con them out of money and pay off the first one. 

Tech police said there are probably more than 200 victims with many too embarrassed to come forward. 

Source: Kapook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-02

2_7.jpg

3_4.jpg

4 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

The first lady said that she was playing on Facebook when she was accosted by the handsome stranger. After buttering her up he suggested investing in a website together. After imploring for help with a voice message appeal she transferred money to him.

That was the last she heard of him. 

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Lady: Police! Please lock me up for my own good, I'm just too gullible.

Police: Sure, that will be 100,000 Baht.

Lady: OK, I'll just transfer you the money...

31 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Two attractive Thai women fell victim to sweet talking

2 attractive (so,so) Thai (stupid) women fell victim to the sweet talking.... and I thought this type of scams was over, the girls were smarter, my wrong again

8 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Tech police said there are probably more than 200 victims with many too embarrassed to come forward.

So they should be,maybe they thought they could out scam the scammer,

These social networks have a lot to answer for.

regards worgeordie

Archived