Iranians arrested with fake Spanish passports

webfact

Iranians arrested with fake Spanish passports

By The Nation

surachet.jpg

FILE photo

Two Iranians have been arrested in Bangkok using fake Spanish passports, Immigration Bureau commissioner Pol Lt Gen Surachate Hakpal said on Wednesday.

Surachate told a press conference at the bureau that the suspects were named Asghar Mohammad, 56, and Mona Muhammadi, 24.

Surachate said Mohammad was arrested at 8pm on Monday at Suvarnabhumi Airport while about to board a flight using the name Ozkoidi Perez Inaki.

During an interrogation, Mohammad said he travelled with Muhammadi to Kuala Lumpur with real Iranian passports and stayed there for 16 days before entering Thailand with the fake passports.

The two reportedly said the passports allowed them to travel to Europe more conveniently.

Police arrested Muhammadi in Nonthaburi district at 2pm on Tuesday with a fake passport under the name Ana Santangelo Lazaro.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30363640

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-02-06

22 hours ago, webfact said:

The two reportedly said the passports allowed them to travel to Europe more conveniently.

Didn't they know that passports are not needed to enter Europe. All you have to do is claim asylum as a refugee, because you 'fear persecution'. They'll swallow your excuse hook, line and sinker.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Didn't they know that passports are not needed to enter Europe. All you have to do is claim asylum as a refugee, because you 'fear persecution'. They'll swallow your excuse hook, line and sinker.

And if that doesn't work you claim to be gay and the doors to Europe will swing open...

• Like 2

20 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Your empathy and compassion does you credit.

I have empathy and compassion where it is merited. our pensioners for instance who die of cold for lack of money to heat their homes, or our armed forces who put their lives on the line, then end up in shelters. 

If these two scumbags, yes, I said scumbags, were being persecuted in Iran for their beliefs, then just maybe I could empathise with them, but with their surnames I doubt very much that is the case. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vacuum said:

You are completely right, ovcourse. Provided they survive crossing the Mediterranean in a sinking rubber dingy....

18 hours ago, fruitman said:

And if that doesn't work you claim to be gay and the doors to Europe will swing open...

In the Netherlands they WILL make you swallow dick virst. We don't like to part with our money...

21 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Your empathy and compassion does you credit.

empathy and compassion for what? it is a well known people trafficking route and has been for decades.

get into Malaysia, cross an easily corrupted and porous border and try to fly to Europe usually destroying and flushing docs on the flight there.

that method costs a lot of money and it isn't poor genuine refugees taking it. the same as many of the boats arriving in the UK. Iranians with money take the route whilst the poor economic migrants can't? is that also right then that they should jump the queue as they have more money than others.

they passed through Malaysia so clearly aren't genuine refugees either.

terrorist organisations are often very well funded so a great way for them to move there brain dead puppets around too.

I think your empathy and compassion is misplaced but we are all individuals with our own beliefs I guess.