Bee removal

Guderian

I just found a swarm of bees in my garden. I've been seeing more bees than usual around the place for over a week so I think they must be building a nest and they're not planning on leaving. I don't want them there, but I don't want to kill them either. Does anybody know of a local bee keeper or honey gatherer who would be happy to remove it for me and take the bees (and any น้ำผึ้ง) away?

IMG_20190207_103626.thumb.jpg.49d16a305bfea400f53591128ea7d876.jpg

2 minutes ago, bbko said:

There's a Bee farm just a few kms out of town called "Big Bee farm", maybe give them a call;

Big Bee Farm

41/10 Moo.3, Nongplalai, Banglamung, 20150 Tel: 038-172001-4 

Hotline: 089-832-8061 , 081-889-8772 
Email: [email protected]

OK, thanks, I've got the GF looking for somebody, I'll mention it to her.

These chaps are usually pretty docile and move on after a few months, leave them alone and they'll leave you alone whilst pollinating your flowers / fruit trees / whatever.

If you really want them removing talk to your village office they should know a man who can. Failing that the bike-taxi chaps know absolutely everyone.

Close all your house windows during the removal process, they can get a little uppity at being evicted (wouldn't you).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Crossy said:

These chaps are usually pretty docile and move on after a few months, leave them alone and they'll leave you alone whilst pollinating your flowers / fruit trees / whatever.

If you really want them removing talk to your village office they should know a man who can. Failing that the bike-taxi chaps know absolutely everyone.

Close all your house windows during the removal process, they can get a little uppity at being evicted (wouldn't you).

If the GF doesn't find somebody I'll ask my handyman/builder, he should know what to do. I need to give the asoke trees over there their annual trim to stop them getting too big and the nest is right in the way. The village motorbike taxi guys would also know what to do, but they're just plain avaricious so I don't use them for anything other than what it says on the tin.