Whoopi Goldberg insists friend Liam Neeson is 'not a bigot'

snoop1130

Whoopi Goldberg insists friend Liam Neeson is 'not a bigot'

by Helena Horton

vfd.JPG

Liam Neeson has faced backlash for his comments  CREDIT:  LAURA HUTTON

Whoopi Goldberg has insisted that Liam Neeson is "not a bigot" after the star faced backlash for admitting he once stalked the streets to find a "black b-----d" to kill after his friend was raped.

Goldberg, who is a friend of the Taken star, said on American talk show The View: "People walk around sometimes with rage, that's what happens. Is he a bigot? No. I've known him a pretty long time, I think I would have recognized."

"I've been around a lot of real bigots. I can say this man is not one."

She added: "You can't be surprised that somebody whose loved one is attacked is angry and wants to go out and attack.

Full Story: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/02/06/whoopi-goldberg-defends-friend-liam-neeson-insists-not-bigot/

He's not the only actor to do this. I saw a documentary about Charles Bronson many years ago, and how he used to roam the streets, alleyways and subways around New York at night looking for muggers. He started with a cosh (well a sock full of coins) and progressed to shooting them dead. The cops caught him but let him go in the end ????

• Like 1

On 2/8/2019 at 11:33 AM, Aussieroaming said:

I'm over this political correctness where you cant say sweet F all without someone whining. Bring back the golliwog.

Hey Aussieroaming. I think it's gone too far too. I'm scared to say anything to Australian ladies as they may take it the wrong way. I'm still polite. Just keep my conversation to a minimum.