Thai woman has no money after finishing with farang husband - turns to drug dealing with new Thai husband

webfact

Thai woman has no money after finishing with farang husband - turns to drug dealing with new Thai husband

onb_1549767170_1790.jpg

ONB news reported that a Thai woman who was married to a foreigner ran into her house in Bo Phut, Koh Samui when a contingent of police and military arrived at the Ban Bang Rak housing estate. 

The search party found 30 grams of "ice" (methamphetamine) tossed in a trash can in the bedroom. 

2(239).jpg

A woman by the name of Pinkaew Joseph Pickering, 37, was arrested.

She admitted she had been selling the drugs to Thais and foreign tourists. 

Pinkaew was married to a foreigner. She had registered a marriage but it had lasted only a year and now she had a new Thai husband. 

She also had a 10 month old child (it could not be verified with whom she had had the child).

After finishing with the foreigner and in order to take care of the child she said that she was obliged to make ends meet by dealing drugs. 

Police think she was more involved in the drugs trade than that. 

They had previously arrested her new Thai husband also for involvement in the drugs trade. 

Source: ONB

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-11

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ReMarKable said:

She probably put in under some sh#t paper and thought the coppers would not touch it.

They could have broken in too quickly and the photo of them outside is post raid.

Or the cops could have turned off the water first.

I hope it wasn't that she was afraid of being in debt to her supplier which she knew she would be if she flushed.

5 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

They could have broken in too quickly and the photo of them outside is post raid.

Or the cops could have turned off the water first.

I hope it wasn't that she was afraid of being in debt to her supplier which she knew she would be if she flushed.

I assume she had to deal to feed her habit.  Most likely the reason her marriage failed.  She is still in debt to her supplier since the drugs were confiscated.  Better to have flushed and be in debt and not arrested IMO.

Thais are accustomed to being in debt. After a Thai breaks up with a farang and the ATM shuts down, they will frequently find themselves underwater.

It's taken me years to educate my GF debt is bad. She understands getting into debt is a relationship-breaker as far as I am concerned.

1 minute ago, Huckenfell said:

Could it be possible that her husband had been deported back to the UK ?

Yes there's many possibilities,she could of took him to the cleaners being a junkie,he got fed up with the hot weather,he misses mums cooking,the list is endless.

Archived