Up to 15 British ministers may vote to stop UK from leaving EU on March 29: Bloomberg

webfact

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chelseafan said:

When I am a negotiating with a supplier for a better price I've always got to have the option of delisting the product as a last resort.

Sure, but if the product represents 70% of your profitability, that option looks a tad risky, like shooting yourself in the foot. The problem with walking away without a deal is that you don't go back to status quo, you go back to a very damaging outcome. I've read a few times that many people think "no deal" means staying as we are currently ... although even I find that hard to believe?

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

I would politely suggest that you actually watch this video of Tommy Robinson. Then you will be able to hopefully, make an unbiased assessment of it’s contents. In the meantime,if I ever have to appear in court,I hope you will not be one of the jurors.

P.s watch it now,because it certainly will not be shown on Panorama.

i agree he has been badly and wrongly treated,but his case is nothing to do with brexit,its a total different issue and his criminal is a joke and thats been kind to him,he is a football hooligan through and through who brings a few issue's with muslims to people's attention,the lad doesnt help himself,and having 3-4 different names makes him loser imo,

I personally know of two people who have recently become eligible to vote,due to their age. They are both committed Brexiteers. Hope they stay alive.????

Sure you do. But anyone willing to debate this point honestly knows that leave is not popular with young people.

Just now, bomber said:

i agree he has been badly and wrongly treated,but his case is nothing to do with brexit,its a total different issue and his criminal is a joke and thats been kind to him,he is a football hooligan through and through who brings a few issue's with muslims to people's attention,the lad doesnt help himself,and having 3-4 different names makes him loser imo,

I thought his song "Sing If You're Glad To Be Gay" was quite catchy? 

:guitar:

13 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Sure, but if the product represents 70% of your profitability, that option looks a tad risky, like shooting yourself in the foot. The problem with walking away without a deal is that you don't go back to status quo, you go back to a very damaging outcome. I've read a few times that many people think "no deal" means staying as we are currently ... although even I find that hard to believe?

If I do get backed into a corner and delist then I negotiate with another supplier for another product. There's plenty of other suppliers who would be chomping at the bit for my business. Whilst I realise you are using an analogy, no retailer would risk 70% of their profitability on one product just like 70% of our GDP doesn't come from one source.

I don't think people are stupid enough to think that no-deal equates to a status quo - at least I hope not, after all it's been rammed down our throat that the four horseman would shortly thereafter be paying a visit.

Just now, AlexRich said:

I thought his song "Sing If You're Glad To Be Gay" was quite catchy? 

:guitar:

never seen it and dont want to,the bloke is a loser and the type the leave voters took to for immigration reasons only,i would like immigration to be reduced/more controlled but following this clown isnt the way to go about it.

2 minutes ago, Chelseafan said:

If I do get backed into a corner and delist then I negotiate with another supplier for another product. There's plenty of other suppliers who would be chomping at the bit for my business. Whilst I realise you are using an analogy, no retailer would risk 70% of their profitability on one product just like 70% of our GDP doesn't come from one source.

Sure, you reduce your trade with Germany and replace it with Burkino Faso. The problem is that if your supplier is Coca Cola and you replace it with Thai "Khrap Coke", it doesn't make up for the lost sales.

5 minutes ago, bomber said:

never seen it and dont want to,the bloke is a loser and the type the leave voters took to for immigration reasons only,i would like immigration to be reduced/more controlled but following this clown isnt the way to go about it.

That was a joke. There was a band in the late 1970's called the Tom Robinson Band, fronted by the gay lead singer Tom Robinson. Tommy Islam was born a bit later so didn't realise that his acquired new name was once that of a prominent gay rights activist. But the strangest thing about Tom Robinson is that he went on to marry a woman, and I think he may have had kids ... which flies in the face of his "Glad to be Gay" hit?

7 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Sure, you reduce your trade with Germany and replace it with Burkino Faso. The problem is that if your supplier is Coca Cola and you replace it with Thai "Khrap Coke", it doesn't make up for the lost sales.

If I have a problem with Coca Cola then my problem would be the same if we're in our out of the EU. Besides, it's produced and bottled here anyhow.

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

According to some the population has changed since 2016 with many leavers now dead ... so you won't get the same result even if everyone votes the same as before.

And according to some the recently deceased leave voters will rise, haunt and spook voters in any second referendum to vote leave. Project Fear in high spirits for the morbidity mongers???? !

15 hours ago, bomber said:

Just watch the Video,then, perhaps you will see things in a different light.

25 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

BBC? Of course not. Conspiracy Nuts should stay with the lunatic websites and RT. And continue bringing the rubbish here.

Who will the sole Brexiter this week be on QT & when has there ever been more than one against a scrum from the other side?

Just watch the Video,then, perhaps you will see things in a different light.

tommy or whatever his name is i could never see in a different light after reading his wikipedia page,iam sure you will say wikepedia are anti brexit also.

9 minutes ago, bomber said:

tommy or whatever his name is i could never see in a different light after reading his wikipedia page,iam sure you will say wikepedia are anti brexit also.

Tommy Who ?? ,    Surely not our Tommy of  Spinball wizard fame,  really , wow  

.   Those were  the days , imagine that ,  J.l.ennon ..  555

4 hours ago, bomber said:

You do know who writes the wilkepedia pages? And if you do,I’m amazed you take them to be a credible source of information.

11 minutes ago, nontabury said:

You do know who writes the wilkepedia pages? And if you do,I’m amazed you take them to be a credible source of information.

your getting more paranoid by the day,is there anybody in the UK you trust other than tommy and farage,80% of your beloved govt are deserting you including bojo,only the EDL and Ukip left to deliver your dream,iam sure mr spoonie will offer all his brexit voting regulars free beer for a 6 month to drown their sorrows and mr dyson might even offer you a job in singapore ????

agree with this,

wikipedia is not authoritative and kinda questionable

seems public at large are leaning more and more towards considering

wikipedia as the plain truth - word of god and gospel

a very alarming development in my view

guess Grouse would call this dumbing down

anyway, some of the articles in w are damned good though

but - do your own research, don't bank on w

7 hours ago, bomber said:

your getting more paranoid by the day,is there anybody in the UK you trust other than tommy and farage,80% of your beloved govt are deserting you including bojo,only the EDL and Ukip left to deliver your dream,iam sure mr spoonie will offer all his brexit voting regulars free beer for a 6 month to drown their sorrows and mr dyson might even offer you a job in singapore ????

More patronizing drivel from the "ficker than us" brigade? I wouldn't mind if any of it was original or remotely funny (Gorton & Simpson? Johnny Speight?) but these lame attempts at point scoring wouldn't even raise a titter in a school playground..????

4 hours ago, evadgib said:

More patronizing drivel from the "ficker than us" brigade? I wouldn't mind if any of it was original or remotely funny (Gorton & Simpson? Johnny Speight?) but these lame attempts at point scoring wouldn't even raise a titter in a school playground..????

"The Gammon is strong in this one, it is"

Master Yoda

According to some the population has changed since 2016 with many leavers now dead ... so you won't get the same result even if everyone votes the same as before.

Yeah, and proportionally more of them would have grown up a bit since then and changed to Leavers. Would you young Sonny Jim me lad?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived