PM Prayut visits Finnish boy savaged by dogs in Krabi

webfact

"Hello little boy, I'm the Prime Minister of Thailand. It's my Governments complete lack of concern for, or interest in, a serious problem (that has been well known and publicised for a long time) that has put you here. 10 minutes after I have left you it will be, to me, as if it never happened".

Are these type of dogs attracted to kids? This evening was walking back home,  in front if me was a couple with 2 young children 1 being in the stroller the other holding papa's hand, all of a sudden 2 dogs come out of nowhere barking to the kids one jumping near the stroller and the other jumping to the one kid holding father's hand, luckily father and myself chase them a away but they kept grunting, they didn't run to the adults just to the kids

13 hours ago, lemonjelly said:

enough already, round them all up and put them down, (the strays, not Finns)...tired of having to swerve around the useless creatures on the road as well 

Yea, then once the politicians floats are taken down in a hail of righteous gunfire they can round up the dogs.

21 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

It’s easier for full size adults to scare these dogs, in Ayutthaya I took a nailed stick to them! Make them know who is boss! These “coward muts” know younger smaller humans are an easier target !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

IMG_3075.PNG.39a17b8a7a79a424acf36b65cd215342.PNG&key=031d55b9f6d521a0612c3c6602cc3e4497db35b9bca7b2107aced4771a243dc9

Why not mount a small one of these on a steel rod?Image result for durian

41 minutes ago, wreckingcountry said:

It’s easier for full size adults to scare these dogs, in Ayutthaya I took a nailed stick to them! Make them know who is boss! These “coward muts” know younger smaller humans are an easier target !

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

IMG_3075.PNG.39a17b8a7a79a424acf36b65cd215342.PNG&key=031d55b9f6d521a0612c3c6602cc3e4497db35b9bca7b2107aced4771a243dc9

Perfect example of a vile human being.

they do not attack kids because they kids , they attack kids because kids are on the same level height wise, make noises, cry, make all sorts weird hand and leg movements and run where as a grown up is taller and can stand the ground without making noises or crying or all the rest 

1 hour ago, Mavideol said:

Are these type of dogs attracted to kids? This evening was walking back home,  in front if me was a couple with 2 young children 1 being in the stroller the other holding papa's hand, all of a sudden 2 dogs come out of nowhere barking to the kids one jumping near the stroller and the other jumping to the one kid holding father's hand, luckily father and myself chase them a away but they kept grunting, they didn't run to the adults just to the kids

Same height level, also possibly have been terrorised by the kids before.

Perfect example of a vile human being.

they do not attack kids because they kids , they attack kids because kids are on the same level height wise, make noises, cry, make all sorts weird hand and leg movements and run where as a grown up is taller and can stand the ground without making noises or crying or all the rest 

Call me vile ? What sewer you crawl out of ?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 2/22/2019 at 8:32 AM, bluesofa said:

I'd suggest it more appropriate to say the pm doesn't give a dog's arse.

Also, however many people are taken away from looking after patients to try and make the pm look good - that's just mission impossible. It's his attitude that needs changing, not his appearance.

Although looking on the bright side, the more there are following him around, it could take him longer to decide which victim to 'punch in the face'.

Giver over! We know you don't like him.

"People taken away from looking  after patients" - don't be silly.

20 hours ago, Enoon said:

"Hello little boy, I'm the Prime Minister of Thailand. It's my Governments complete lack of concern for, or interest in, a serious problem (that has been well known and publicised for a long time) that has put you here. 10 minutes after I have left you it will be, to me, as if it never happened".

Stay dogs bite child. TVF geniuses attribute it to the current government. Must be their fault because they weren't elected don't you know! 

Of course the previous elected government would never have allowed this ???? 

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:
On 2/22/2019 at 8:32 AM, bluesofa said:

I'd suggest it more appropriate to say the pm doesn't give a dog's arse.

Also, however many people are taken away from looking after patients to try and make the pm look good - that's just mission impossible. It's his attitude that needs changing, not his appearance.

Although looking on the bright side, the more there are following him around, it could take him longer to decide which victim to 'punch in the face'.

Giver over! We know you don't like him.

"People taken away from looking  after patients" - don't be silly. 

I must be in the minority? I was quoting a previous poster.

Archived