Palang Pracharat to hit back at its political rivals

webfact

Palang Pracharat to hit back at its political rivals

10.png

Apparently responding to continuous attacks from political rivals, pro-junta Palang Pracharat party secretary-general Sontirat Sontijirawong has vowed to fight back.

During a campaign speech on Sunday in Samut Prakan, the former commerce minister said “We will not let anyone destroy the country, or lead the Thai people by the nose.  Today, the Palang Pracharat party is being attacked on daily basis. 

From now on, I will not just smile, I will fight you.  If the daily attacks against General Prayut (Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha) are to continue, we ask you who would have restored peace to the country if there had not been General Prayut?”

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/palang-pracharat-to-hit-back-at-its-political-rivals/

thaipbs.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2019-02-25

16 hours ago, webfact said:

we ask you who would have restored peace to the country if there had not been General Prayut?

we answer you: anyone who is the army chief du jour will chomp at the bits to overthrow a government and become even richer in the process. After "Restoring peace" the generals did not return to the barracks but remained to restore more peace...

19 hours ago, webfact said:

From now on, I will not just smile, I will fight you.  If the daily attacks against General Prayut (Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-cha) are to continue, we ask you who would have restored peace to the country if there had not been General Prayut?”

O come now, he's not a baby. He's supposed to be a General for f&%ks sake! Stop talking about the past. Let him get up there and debate with the other party leaders. Forget about your book. Let him debate for himself.

You're the ones who would lead the Thai people by the nose.

20 hours ago, PREM-R said:

"... we ask you who would have restored peace to the country if there had not been General Prayut?”

Steven100 is that you?

It is not a question of who would restore peace, it is a question of who will deliver proper guidelines with proper checks and balances for the country to move forward , enough of the strong armed stuff , lets see some proper determination and policies  in deciding the way forward, nothing in Thailand is set in concrete, it's all wishy washy, its time that changed. 

On 2/25/2019 at 8:41 AM, webfact said:

During a campaign speech on Sunday in Samut Prakan, the former commerce minister said “We will not let anyone destroy the country, or lead the Thai people by the nose. 

Bit late with that one after the last 5 yrs near .. 

From now on, I will not just smile, I will fight you. 

That he has to see it as a fight kinda sums up their mentality ..

we ask you who would have restored peace to the country if there had not been General Prayut?”

Sycophantic groveller ..