Lazy hooker

Alfonz

1 hour ago, Alfonz said:

I paid for the whole night, not for short time is it clear this?

Anyway, sex here is not allowed for money what she can do it. This is against law.!!   

You always pay after NEVER before.  But occasionally things go wrong.....Just go for ST next time and see what develops naturally

12 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

well several points here.  prostitution is illegal in Thailand, so it can hardly be compared to a normal commercial transaction.  He was taken for a ride? Hardly, as he seemed to get most of what he expected,  besides, being taken for a ride by a Thai hooker is hardly news and hardly unknown.  He is lucky she didn't take out a weapon and do him serious damage. The hotel refused him taking another girl to his room, hardly uncommon. Seems to me that this is either made up, or he is a naive ...............  

OK.. Prostitution is illegal...  But this thread exists regardless and the legality in Thailand is rather a moot point... but I agree its difficult to compare this to a commercial transaction because there is a lot more sensitivity to the subject, particularly from us Westerners to what in Thailand is commonly regarded as quite a commercial activity. 

He didn’t get most of what he expected - he negotiated for it it was agreed that he’d get some some rumpy-pumpy, which it would seem he rightly so expected based on the agreement... he instead got someone who went to his room and decided she wanted to sleep... she led him on. 

Yes... being taken for a ride with a Thai Hooke is not unknown and is hardly news... the same with Taxi drivers and people are less defensive of them?

Perhaps he is lucky she didn’t take out a weapon...  perhaps she is lucky he wasn’t a Thai guy who’d refuse to put up with the s#it she was trying to pull (if she was in fact stringing him along).

The hotel refused him to take another girl to his room... It would seem she made quite the nuisance of herself, hardly the act of an innocent young girl who’d been cheated by a horrible farang... 

26 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

you really are a piece of work. You commit fraud on the lady and expect sympathy. I think you may be on the wrong forum mate. 

Fraud??? Really... You are going that far..... come up with a sensible argument at least. 

An agreement was made...  she didn’t follow through... is that Fraud committed by the Op?

While I don’t agree with his actions... it would seem he was cheated by a girl who works in an industry famed for its questionable moral compass of those working in and visiting..... 

Geez, it says a lot about you guys in Pattaya when even scoring with a bargirl is a hustle.

Is era of hunsum farang over in Thailand?

Chinese got more money?

It seems so.

Off to Cambodia - shoo, shoo.... I mean susu

Edited by Pravda

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

well several points here.  prostitution is illegal in Thailand, so it can hardly be compared to a normal commercial transaction.  He was taken for a ride? Hardly, as he seemed to get most of what he expected,  besides, being taken for a ride by a Thai hooker is hardly news and hardly unknown.  He is lucky she didn't take out a weapon and do him serious damage. The hotel refused him taking another girl to his room, hardly uncommon. Seems to me that this is either made up, or he is a naive ...............  

he clearly didnt get most of what he wanted,

or he wouldnt have written about it on tvf,

are your comprehension really that low ?

she's lucky he didnt rip her head off and shit down her throat

Edited by brokenbone
  • Sad 2

34 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Geez, it says a lot about you guys in Pattaya when even scoring with a bargirl is a hustle.

Is era of hunsum farang over in Thailand?

Chinese got more money?

It seems so.

Off to Cambodia - shoo, shoo.... I mean susu

lack of reading comprehension i see,

he is a tourist, by the looks of it first time to thailand,

off back to russia with you

10 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

he clearly didnt get most of what he wanted,

or he wouldnt have written about it on tvf,

are your comprehension really that low ?

she's lucky he didnt rip her head off and shit down her throat

We only have his largely incoherent report of what happened.   Frankly, I don't care one way or the other, so I will stop commenting now. 

4 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We are talking about a rather paltry sum, to make her feel comfortable walking away, from a situation that did not work out. .... you are fortunate it did not get worse for you. Do not show disrespect for such a simple thing. She was not into it. It is not an easy job.. Most working girls here are really nice people....

Always behave with respect here, especially with Thai women in the business. They deserve that.

Tho I'm assuming this is just a troll post, and I admit I didn't read it all as I have enough of the OP's gibberish already, I agree with spidermike.

Treat people like human beings and you will live a longer happier life.

The OP, if serious, is obviously a complete jerk who is going to find out soon not to grab women by the throat, rip them off, ect.

I remember reading about another farang who grabbed a Thai woman by the throat, apparently in jest, and he is no longer breathing.

If OP what you spew is true, I recommend you get on the next flight home.

There already might be a plan to visit you with 5 friends soon to sort out your attitude problem with a little non-verbal communication.

Don't think it isn't coming... that hotel might know something you don't.

And you would deserve it.

Edited by Poopyface
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

I'm going to make a wild guess...you have not spent a lot of time in Thailand.

If you do wrong to a Thai girl...

She can get a gang to beat the sxxt out of you...

If you are determined not to pay, I advise you try your luck in another city.

It may not be safe for you there.

I'm not too sure about that.  If a gang beats up a tourist, I'm not sure that would be good publicity for tourism.  Especially from certain countries.  Now, if he gets arrested for not paying, then that's a different story.  Remember, his country has an embassy here, and they hold some significant weight (depending on his country).  If they beat him up that night for not paying, maybe a different story.  But i highly doubt they will track down a farang and beat him up now.....  

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:
15 hours ago, Alfonz said:

She smiled to me she told me want marry with me.

You believed her? This thread is getting more ridiculous by the minute.

Yup, he should not have believe her... but this indicates she was a pro stringing him along.

OP, you have assaulted a Thai. It's irrelevant what her profession is.

Agreed, assault us out of order, she was refusing to get out of his apartment after not providing an agreed service... as a 6 year old would say, ‘she started it’....

In your shoes, I would get out of town before retribution arrived,

Not every Thai is in the Mafia !.... this girl is working because her options are limited and she doesn’t want to work in the local Tesco’s / factory etc etc... retribution... what is she a Marvel Character dishing out retribution in dirty Pattaya town... get real... 

and completely rethink my approach to pay for play.

Agreed... it would seem many think his approach should be more pay and no play...

3 hours ago, puukao said:

I'm not too sure about that.  If a gang beats up a tourist, I'm not sure that would be good publicity for tourism.  Especially from certain countries.  Now, if he gets arrested for not paying, then that's a different story.  Remember, his country has an embassy here, and they hold some significant weight (depending on his country).  If they beat him up that night for not paying, maybe a different story.  But i highly doubt they will track down a farang and beat him up now.....  

I heard a couple of those stories when guys got beaten up, in one case with knife wounds.

Sure, legally it shouldn't happen. But what will the guys do?

I am pretty sure if they get beaten up they know why that happens. So what are they going to do?

Tell the police I didn't pay that girl and now these guys beat me up.

Going to the police means often publicity, at least possible publicity. How many of these guys want to risk being in the news with pictures because of this? I guess few. So they better shut up.

And somehow I imagine that the police also won't be very active if they get the idea the guy got what he asked for. Som nam na.

• Like 1

On 2/25/2019 at 4:17 PM, Alfonz said:

I don't get it Guys. You trying me push that I am wrong!!
I wanna see you will pay I paid lots of drinks to her.
You, guys, look like you agree with her.

It is a contract for time, not services, once you realize that, everything clicks into place.

7 hours ago, Regardie said:

It is a contract for time, not services, once you realize that, everything clicks into place.

It depends. But if you have special services in mind better agree about them in advance.

That's always the moment when you will hear: I should do what? Never!

5 minutes later: Ok, but only for you...

On 2/26/2019 at 10:22 AM, puukao said:

I'm not too sure about that.  If a gang beats up a tourist, I'm not sure that would be good publicity for tourism....

Remember, his country has an embassy here, and they hold some significant weight

???? Oh dear, I had a good chuckle over this one!

Ya, gangs sit around and contemplate if their actions will be "good for tourism" ????

Embassies are waiting patiently for sex tourists, eager to help them with prostitute issues! ????

Edited by Poopyface
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1