Need advice from experienced farangs about Thai girls

TheFarangGuy

1 hour ago, TheFarangGuy said:

She's something like a traveling salesman for a pharmaceutical company, so she's on the road a lot, visiting clients. I know for sure it's her job, she gave me her business card and like I said I visited her home and saw bunch of products she's selling and actually took some samples with her to a client. 

1 hour ago, TheFarangGuy said:

She's something like a traveling salesman for a pharmaceutical company, so she's on the road a lot, visiting clients. I know for sure it's her job, she gave me her business card and like I said I visited her home and saw bunch of products she's selling and actually took some samples with her to a client. 

No you don't know anything.

Ask yourself why a traveling salesman, that has to come off as a professional, has so many tattoos?

And traveling selling products? Enough to buy a car? Do the math.

You are continually doing what 10,000 others before you have done.

Talk yourself out of all the red flags you already feel are true but won't admit it because you are not attractive and she knows this and is playing you like a fiddle

This ends very badly.

Stay off tinder and find yourself a woman with zero baggage.

Any woman that has had a failed relationship with a farang wasn't worth keeping.

Don't be desparate. Don't be desparate. Don't be desparate!

OneMoreFarang has a good point.

Give out her number or Tinder to one of the many, many handsome gentlemen on this forum who have some money and see how long it takes her to hook up with them?

If you really want to know the answer, give it a try.

It won't be long before you are single and looking elsewhere and save yourself the pending misery and heartbreak of what she will put you through when you are back home.

Good girls in, bad girls out!

This one is definitely bad. Probably at age 30 she is wise enough to know the bar isn't going to make her money like scamming farang's, so the persona of being a saleswoman.

Like I said before, 3 tattoos is a dead giveaway

Why in the world would a good Thai woman be on Tinder?

Ask yourself why about 100 times?

Ask her how she knows about Tinder to begin with?

Wow, Tinder. I can go find some stupid, unattractive farang who will give away all his money.

She knew you less than 3 weeks and was already in the sack?

Sounds like she knows that game extremely well.

This isn't the west.

This is a Buddhist country where good women don't do things like that.

You already know the answer and are not going to find what you are looking for with this one.

There are probably 20 million Thai girls that would have NO clue what tinder is.

Got it now? You are completely wasting your time.

Don't be another statistic!

• Like 2

I am not a fan of (big) tattoos but to be fair, they are not uncommon.

Lot of girls get them when they are young.

I don't think I ever met a Thai office girl with lots of big tattoos. But it's not unusual to see from time to time a small tattoo or the usual temple tattoos on the back.

That alone is not a clear sign that she is a "bad" girl.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I am not a fan of (big) tattoos but to be fair, they are not uncommon.

Lot of girls get them when they are young.

I don't think I ever met a Thai office girl with lots of big tattoos. But it's not unusual to see from time to time a small tattoo or the usual temple tattoos on the back.

That alone is not a clear sign that she is a "bad" girl.

Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Also, my first date on Tinder when I just got to Thailand was with a doctor. A real medical doctor, working in local hospital and going to a specialization in Bangkok. And my good thai friend is on Tinder as well. And she's really wealthy, from a good rich family, with a good career. So I guess there are some exceptions.

But red flags from this girl are just too much for me. I'll try to play around with her a little bit maybe I try to catch her in one of her little lies. It's gonna be fun. 

5 minutes ago, Justgrazing said:
4 hours ago, 55Jay said:

If she's a casual creampie player on the second 'date', 

???????????? ..

I think there is a website with that name and Asia. Maybe soon he will find some pictures of their love life on the WWW. ???? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

Funny thing is, she didn't ask for money except for plane ticket money to visit me in the future. She drive me a lot around the town and don't want gas money. We split every dinner/lunch bill. She doesn't ask for any gifts or anything. That's what leaves me confused. She's so inconsistent that it drives me crazy.

Playing the " long game " perhaps which is not unheard of .. Draw you in to gain you're confidence before the inevitable requests for " you help me " become more frequent .? 

Suspicion would also be cast over the request for dosh for a plane ticket .. As you have eluded to already very little was said between you on initial date yet within a short time ( excuse pun ) she asks for dough to travel to see you in the future .. And with the greatest respect to her any girl willing to " get it on " without protection with a guy she barely knows and has hardly spoken with would have the alarm bells ringing in my head .. Hmmm I would tread very cautiously with this maiden TFG ..

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

are you being paid to write this?

are you part of a group of people or the same person who writes these stories? The structure is very similar.

maybe just to yank the Farang's chain?

hey, don't try to cut in on my action.    i already applied for this job  !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

What am I supposed to write 100 posts first then ask a question I want to know? I said I'm following the forum for a long time, and that this is my first post. I'm sure you see many topics like this every day, but if you don't want to comment feel free to pass by. Thanks.

Fair enough, however there are an increasing numbers of posts just like yours, wrote in the style, asking similar questions from first time posters. 

I am not sure there is much to add to what has already been said. I am your age and married to a Thai. 

If you're still young and have something about you then it is incredibly easy to meet normal women here that are not on Tinder or the bar scene. 

Even if she is beautiful and fantastic in bed, there are far too many warning signs. Get out there and meet a normal one. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

Yeah, I agree with you on that one. Also, my first date on Tinder when I just got to Thailand was with a doctor. A real medical doctor, working in local hospital and going to a specialization in Bangkok. And my good thai friend is on Tinder as well. And she's really wealthy, from a good rich family, with a good career. So I guess there are some exceptions.

But red flags from this girl are just too much for me. I'll try to play around with her a little bit maybe I try to catch her in one of her little lies. It's gonna be fun. 

What happened with the Doctor and the rich Hi-So chick you found on Tinder?

17 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

So whatever happened to the doctor and the wealthy woman?  Instead, you're stuck with a psycho farang-hunter?  You need to do better. 

42 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

What happened with the Doctor and the rich Hi-So chick you found on Tinder?

Nothing, doctor was not interested in me, we got one date and that was it. And Hi-So chick is just a friend of mine, for a long time now, i didn't meet her on Tinder. I know her very well and we're not attracted to each other in that way. She just happens to be on Tinder as well so I used her as example of exception. She introduced me to few of her Hi-So friends but they just wanted to be friends. Usual bullshit like "you are such a nice person and nice guy, but we can just be friends". 

Update:

Turns out her "friend from BKK she's staying with" is actually a girl. But they stay in hotels, and company doesn't pay for their 2 week hotel stay while they are in BKK, which is weird to me. They pay for gas, but not hotel. You would think rich pharma company would cover accommodation for their sales reps. Not sure if she stays with the same girl every time she goes to Bangkok, or it's just this time.

She graduated from college and worked in a lab for a few years before getting this job. All of this aligns with her FB profile pictures and timeline. 

Last night I joked about how she will ask me for money in a month or two and she actually got mad lol.. 

Dunno man, red flags are still up, but I talked about it with my thai friend and she said I shouldn't be so paranoid and just give it some time to judge her better. Maybe this girl just likes tattoos like many western girls. Maybe she's tired of dating and wants to close me as fast as possible. My Hi-So friend is well in her 30s and she's still single. I'm in my 30s and I'm single. People could say "if you were any good, you would get married long time ago" for me as well. Maybe her parents supported her financially to get this car. She does have a solid income family so it's not impossible. 

Luckily I'm not emotionally attached to her at all, couldn't care less if she is player and dumps me. But she does seem like a nice person underneath everything so I'll just play along and see how it goes. 

20 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

Thanks for your input man. I'll be careful. I can play games too. And I'm not desperate, don't worry. 

that's not how it sounds/reads, asking for TV advise means you must be desperate.... run man, run and don't turn back

Aside from the obvious parrellels with all the other people that got into this 'long game' type situation are you really not reading your own red flags?

Number/WhatsApp on Tinder is basically what freelance hookers do and it's not just Thailand. I live in the Middle East and Tinder is full of women with their numbers/whatsapp on their profiles.

Ask yourself ... why on earth would you freaking do this?? Why would any normal, right-minded woman do this?

Are you in love with her?

Are you thinking she might be a long-term girlfriend or future wife?

If no, or not sure, just go with the flow and see where it goes, as you would with any girl. To be honest, the chemistry between you doesn't sound great. Just treat it as a fling and keep hunting.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

40 minutes ago, Razzler1973 said:

Aside from the obvious parrellels with all the other people that got into this 'long game' type situation are you really not reading your own red flags?

Number/WhatsApp on Tinder is basically what freelance hookers do and it's not just Thailand. I live in the Middle East and Tinder is full of women with their numbers/whatsapp on their profiles.

Ask yourself ... why on earth would you freaking do this?? Why would any normal, right-minded woman do this?

I'm asking the same question. I know hookers usually have phone numbers on Tinder. However, I told my friend to try to message her this morning and she didn't reply. He tried few times through the day but nothing. It's either she's onto something and not biting the bait, or she really doesn't want to answer him. 

21 hours ago, TheFarangGuy said:

I'm asking the same question. I know hookers usually have phone numbers on Tinder. However, I told my friend to try to message her this morning and she didn't reply. He tried few times through the day but nothing. It's either she's onto something and not biting the bait, or she really doesn't want to answer him. 

If you have your number on your Tinder profile and you're an attractive woman you're going to be swamped with messages, it's not like 'oh, here's a message from some guy, nah, don't like the look of it.

She's likely sorting through 100s of days of varying degrees of 'Hi, you seem nice' to 'how much' to 'show me your pussy'

A woman with a hunchback can put her picture and number on there and have 100s of messages in a day

2 hours ago, Razzler1973 said:

If you have your number on your Tinder profile and you're an attractive woman you're going to be swamped with messages, it's not like 'oh, here's a message from some guy, nah, don't like the look of it.

She's likely sorting through 100s of days of varying degrees of 'Hi, you seem nice' to 'how much' to 'show me your pussy'

A woman with a hunchback can put her picture and number on there and have 100s of messages in a day

Yeah, you're most likely right. She replied later that day and I managed to set up a "date" with her for Sunday. She accepted within like 15 min of chatting. Sent her screenshot and blocked her on whatsapp. Moving on.

Thanks everyone for helping, I had a bad feeling about her from the beginning but just didn't want to admit it to myself. At least I stopped on time, could have ended way worse. 

• Like 1