Medical Insurance

NotYetArahan

The Pattaya expats Club have inclusive insurance for 11000bt a year. Excellent cover, and same price to all as long as you are under 65.

However if you want to have cover indefinitely (100+) suggest you try Exeter friendly Society in the UK. Your ris NOT age related but fixed at the age you are when you first buy.

I have been with them for 20 years and can thoroughly recommend them

Yes there are many threads on this issue, you might try searching under "health insurance". BUPA is widely liked and many older gents go self insured as you can't get coverage at a reasonable cost when you get up there in years.

International coverage is available and there are ads in the BKK post weekly on those.

Yes there are many threads on this issue, you might try searching under "health insurance". BUPA is widely liked and many older gents go self insured as you can't get coverage at a reasonable cost when you get up there in years.

International coverage is available and there are ads in the BKK post weekly on those.

You probably wouldn't believe me , but now I have learned there is the possibility of searching by key word !! I was flipping through the pages and getting fed up after a while. Indeed there are plenty threads. I will see what they cover. Prices seem reasonable.

Thanks