Why do TVF Expats so dislike other expats?

38 minutes ago, Enki said:

Well, you could always use your bike to accompany her. Might feel a bit odd at first but might be the right thing for your ankle.

While that sounds like something which might work for some, I don't think it would work for us.  When I ride, I normally do 50 km on a two hour ride.  Her training runs are closer to 10 km.  Besides, it would be great to be able to join her at some of her events and I can't do that on a bike.  We know some couples who enter and run together but they are much younger than us, or at least younger than me.  It might be interesting to run as a couple because I am sure we would get some looks.????‍♂️????‍♀️????

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/13/2019 at 11:18 AM, Farangwithaplan said:

But I think a majority of TV users could fall somewhere into one of these three categories if we considered it.

Im a category 4, a loathesome misanthropic miserly hideousl dressed fat odorous hairy loser who slithers around Bangkok looking for even more and more degraded fantasies every day behind dumpsters. A disgusting and thoroughly foul example of humanity, if you could even classify me as being "human", who slobbers street Thai food like a pig while smoking bag after bag of weed and posting nonsense on message Boards. The looks of a ungeheures Ungeziefer and the morals of a goat complete the picture of me.

Anybody else want to join my club?

Archived