What Precautions Are You Taking During The Election?

NCC1701A

I understand it takes two months :shock1: to learn the election results.

And if things go badly in the days and weeks following the election are you stocking up on food and water? Canceling trips and planing to stay home? 

15 minutes ago, KMartinHandyman said:

I’m keeping earplugs and noise canceling headphones closer than normal lately. I’m also shaking off groups in matching shirts faster than lottery sellers as they try to come up our steps. I just keep waving them off saying “no Thai” as they try to look around me for a Thai to hustle for a vote.
Wife gets a good laugh.

I wont be here.

But I do like the loudspeaker trucks with the reverb so it sounds all spooky....

9 minutes ago, Benroon said:

Precautions are a good idea - I have 3 packs of extra thin 'ribbed for her pleasure' condoms

Correct ,  and a few   crates  of  grumpy old  farlang    bevies ,, 

Edited by elliss

The result will be known within 48 hours however the OFFICIAL result will be announced 2 months later  the gap being to check that no fraud etc was committed . Thats the way its always been.

Edited by madmen

7 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Got four tons of baked beans delivered this afternoon. The water tanker is coming tomorrow. Have had a welder here all day putting heavy gauge iron bars on the windows and doors, and have taped the glass with masking tape like you see in the movies. Managed to dig myself an air-raid shelter at the back in case of attack by drones, and have installed a filtration system with 25 spare industrial grade filters. No. 1 is worrying whether we have enough toilet rolls....

Toilet rolls ! What, is the bum gun broken? My gawd, with that tanker of water, no need for paper.

And don't worry about the drones. That's the new junta voting system. They send a drone to pick up your vote (I know, you can't vote). They want to make sure every vote is filled out right !!!

10 hours ago, KMartinHandyman said:

I’m keeping earplugs and noise canceling headphones closer than normal lately. I’m also shaking off groups in matching shirts faster than lottery sellers as they try to come up our steps. I just keep waving them off saying “no Thai” as they try to look around me for a Thai to hustle for a vote.
Wife gets a good laugh.

+200/300 bht