Hundreds of thousands march in London to demand new Brexit referendum

rooster59

• Replies 991
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Well..Chances abound then forTOMMY ISLAM emoji6.pngemoji23.pngemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The man himself Jacob Rees Mogg has stated that extremists like Tommy Robinson could win elections if Brexit is stopped.

I would just like to add I am in no way related to or have any associations with Tommy Robinson.

2 hours ago, nontabury said:

Meanwhile in the Houses of Collabators :- 

Fury as disgraced ex-Labour MP Fiona Onasanya helps Remainer rebels to victory by ONE VOTE on law to stop No Deal Brexit

has the euro recovered from its 10% drop yet????

On 4/2/2019 at 4:12 PM, damascase said:

Incredible, still blaming the EU at this stage for the shambles the UK is in. If the UK wanted to be out, it would have happened last Friday. The EU would not - and could not - have stopped you if the UK had done that.

Actually the majority of voters back in 2016 decided that they wanted to leave and left that task in the hands of Teresa May and the government.

THEY are the ones especially TM who have caused this clusterfark by not listening to the people who elected them but doing what THEY think is right and not paying attention to their constituents. Nick Boles has found that out the hard way and he is the first of many whoo at the next general election will learn the the lesson that they were elected to serve their constituents.

1 hour ago, bannork said:

That's democracy for you. The majority won.

So let us have another vote was always the Remainers cry.

Why should this particular vote be respected and accepted when the Remainers have always ridiculed the majority of over a million votes result of the referendum? 

It was far too close a vote, so now the leavers can ask for another vote and slag off all the Remainers who protest about Democracy and have done for the past several years.

Just now, welovesundaysatspace said:

Is there a law that says she cannot? 

I shall give your post the contempt it deserves, letting criminals and liars vote in the HoC is totally reprehensible. I am putting you on ignore as I'm sick and tired of your nonsense.

Neither am I related to or have any connection with any of his " gang "...but the way the House of back-stabbing Liars has been tainted by likes of Blair..a imo war criminal and sociopath and other pieces if scum...well Tommy Islam would be just another face in the crowd.

The man himself Jacob Rees Mogg has stated that extremists like Tommy Robinson could win elections if Brexit is stopped.
I would just like to add I am in no way related to or have any associations with Tommy Robinson.

It’s really not looking good for Brexit, not what anyone was promised. 

It’s like an old diseased dog that needs to be put out of its misery.

Roll on the second referendum, let’s take back control and end this madness.

57 minutes ago, vogie said:

Let’s hope he stands for Jacobs seat in North Somerset.

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Actually the majority of voters back in 2016 decided that they wanted to leave and left that task in the hands of Teresa May and the government.

THEY are the ones especially TM who have caused this clusterfark by not listening to the people who elected them but doing what THEY think is right and not paying attention to their constituents. Nick Boles has found that out the hard way and he is the first of many whoo at the next general election will learn the the lesson that they were elected to serve their constituents.

So let us have another vote was always the Remainers cry.

Why should this particular vote be respected and accepted when the Remainers have always ridiculed the majority of over a million votes result of the referendum? 

It was far too close a vote, so now the leavers can ask for another vote and slag off all the Remainers who protest about Democracy and have done for the past several years.

Actually the majority of voters back in 2016 decided that they wanted to leave and left that task in the hands of Teresa May and the government- and therein lies the whole problem. the referendum never spelled out the details. Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the European Union or leave the European Union? That was it!

Compare it to a couple whose marriage has hit a rough patch.

The lawyer spoke first, Do you wish to get divorced?

Yes, said John Bull firmly, though a tremor could be detected in his voice.

How about you, Angela of Arc?

No, I'm fine as it is.

So John, you want out, right? I'm not sure what you'll be left with with after this divorce. no details have been worked out yet, no one has ever left a marriage this big before. Angela's got a lot of kids to take care of. You may be denied visiting rights, you could lose the house and be out on the streets.

I'll be alright, I'll find some new mates. They may be far away but I'm sure they'll let me in.

But it's you knocking on their door John, you can't be sure how much rent they'll be charging.

John paused, doubts began to creep in.

So what you're saying is, you don't know what I'll be left with after I sign the divorce papers?

Yes.

Angela's not so bad really, better to sleep in a warm bed even if your wife farts from time to time than be out on those cold streets looking for friends.

2 hours ago, vogie said:

I shall give your post the contempt it deserves, letting criminals and liars vote in the HoC is totally reprehensible. I am putting you on ignore as I'm sick and tired of your nonsense.

You’re cynical sarcasm is laughable, but the mendacious amongst us will pretend that you meant that seriously

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

You’re cynical sarcasm is laughable, but the mendacious amongst us will pretend that you meant that seriously

Are you being sarcastic now or serious, its so hard to tell.

2 minutes ago, vogie said:

Are you being sarcastic now or serious, its so hard to tell.

I have no sense of humour.  I just tell it like it is.  Luckily I can identify with both camps - the prudently conservative pragmatic conservatives, and the jingoistic delusionary Conservatives.

4 hours ago, vogie said:

It's amazing that a MP wearing a tag is allowed to vote, the first MP to wear a tag in the HoC, you really couldn't make this stuff up.

I doubt you would have said that if she supported brexit? ????

But I agree... but then there is no rule that says she can not. :angry:

Just cast your mind back..2008 I think..the expenses scandal..Jackie Smith..moathouse man etc etc..house if scummers it should be called..and as for..the right honourable gentleman bit..well..champions lge..your having a laugh
90% of them are not fit to shovel sh&t.

I doubt you would have said that if she supported brexit? [emoji23]

But agree... but there is no rule that says she can not. :angry:

31 minutes ago, Basil B said:

I doubt you would have said that if she supported brexit? ????

But I agree... but then there is no rule that says she can not. :angry:

You don't find it rather strange a MP having to wear an electronic tag in the Houses of Parliament. Some people would say MPs turning up for work under a police curfew is not acceptable, but not you eh.????

16 minutes ago, vogie said:

You don't find it rather strange a MP having to wear an electronic tag in the Houses of Parliament. Some people would say MPs turning up for work under a police curfew is not acceptable, but not you eh.????

Maybe they should be mandatory for MPs, to make sure they turn up.

20 minutes ago, vogie said:

I don't really understand your point.

Should MPs be exempt from tagging requirements?

Should tagging requirements be waived while attending Parliament?

Should we be prevented from electing MPs who have been convicted of minor misdemeanours?

Some people say lots of things.  Some people are misinformed, others are ignorant, a certain proportion are stupid, and maybe a few arte deliberately disingenuous troublemakers.

That's why we invest our trust in a select few to understand and govern us, who we hope will not be bamboozled by charlatans, miled by prejudice, as we so easily are

24 minutes ago, vogie said:

I agreed with you...

But there is no rule that says she can not, hopefully the MP's may look in to the rules and change them accordingly, but until such time rules are rules and probably anyone who obstructs an MP or Lord entering and voting in the houses of Westminster, may be guilty of some old forgotten law that could see them sent to the tower or worse...

1 minute ago, StreetCowboy said:

That's why we invest our trust in a select few to understand and govern us, who we hope will not be bamboozled by charlatans, miled by prejudice, as we so easily are

7 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I don't really understand your point.

Should MPs be exempt from tagging requirements?

Should tagging requirements be waived while attending Parliament?

Should we be prevented from electing MPs who have been convicted of minor misdemeanours?

Some people say lots of things.  Some people are misinformed, others are ignorant, a certain proportion are stupid, and maybe a few arte deliberately disingenuous troublemakers.

If you can't understand that jailbirds should not be serving in Parliament and the least she could have done is resign, there really is no hope, if you are trying to defend this type of polititian we have nothing more to say.

1 minute ago, vogie said:

If you can't understand that jailbirds should not be serving in Parliament and the least she could have done is resign, there really is no hope, if you are trying to defend this type of polititian we have nothing more to say.

I'll leave it to you to search out all the criminals in the House of Commons.  She may be the only one with an ankle bracelet, but I doubt she is the most heinous.  Leave it to her constituents to decide who should attend on their behalf.

4 minutes ago, Basil B said:

I agreed with you...

But there is no rule that says she can not, hopefully the MP's may look in to the rules and change them accordingly, but until such time rules are rules and probably anyone who obstructs an MP or Lord entering and voting in the houses of Westminster, may be guilty of some old forgotten law that could see them sent to the tower or worse...

Sorry I didn't realise you were agreeing. But it does seem strange that I couldn't have joined the forces with a criminal record, but it is ok to remain a MP with a record. Strange times.????

1 minute ago, vogie said:

Sorry I didn't realise you were agreeing. But it does seem strange that I couldn't have joined the forces with a criminal record, but it is ok to remain a MP with a record. Strange times.????

Perhaps it is deliberately so, to allow people to attend parliament despite invented criminal charges by the establishment.  

I think it required special efforts and parliamentary approval, and subsequently Royal Assent, to prevent Sinn Fein appearing in parliament, but maybe someone else will provide more knowledgeable information.

7 minutes ago, vogie said:

Point taken, but obviously very few people are squeaky clean, and many of those that claim to be probably just never been caught. 

Where do you draw the line, What about someone who basically committed a civil disorder offence, politically motivated and got sent down for 7 days?

3 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Point taken, but obviously very few people are squeaky clean, and many of those that claim to be probably just never been caught. 

Where do you draw the line, What about someone who basically committed a civil disorder offence, politically motivated and got sent down for 7 days?

But the MP we are discussing, she, 'perverted the course of justice' which is a serious offence, we are not talking about chumping apples or parking on double white lines.

Just now, vogie said:

But the MP we are discussing, she, 'perverted the course of justice' which is a serious offence, we are not talking about chumping apples or parking on double white lines.

But how would you define what is a serious offence???

I think it at present is a 12 months sentence. Maybe the bar should be lowered to say any prison sentence including suspended???   

1 hour ago, vogie said:

i find it strange farage still turning up in the EU parliament,i thought out meant out ????

Archived