Mueller report finds no evidence that Trump campaign colluded with Russia - U.S. Justice Department

webfact

Well, I am not going to argue if it was politically motivated -- pretty much everything in Washington is political at its core.   The Mueller investigation cost about $25 Million.   The confiscated property was just under $50 Million.   

Fortunately Starbucks is nearby and has wi-fi.

$50 million in confiscated property.

But isn’t it practice for these properties to be sold at auction for a much lesser amount than reported value?

I guess this still ties in to the original topic of the Mueller investigation?

• Like 1

Mueller has spent roughly $6.5 million to $10 million in total costs in each period. Therefore, it would stand to reason the cost of the probe might come to between $31 million and $35 million.

However, others have argued that the Mueller probe cost nothing at all (or practically nothing) because it seized assets worth about $20 million to $40 million. 

https://www.newsweek.com/how-much-robert-mueller-investigation-cost-report-1372575

There were possibly hundreds of totally innocent people and companies caught up in this investigation. I am sure many, possibly hundreds, are now left in serious debt, totally broke, or out of business, and reputations destroyed. Whats the monetary value on that?

The news outlets reporting on this fiasco all these months have that much expensed out to make-up and haircare products alone.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

It is more than just defamation. We now know that the phony dossier was cooked up by British Intelligence in collusion with Ukrainian Government officials. The very thing Trump was unsuccessfully investigated for (foreign collusion) his political enemies were in fact engaged in, and those people need to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Trump needs to make clear that the either the UK, Ukrainian, and Australian Governments atone and fully cooperate with those efforts or they will be considered to have committed an act of war against our nation and treated accordingly.  

Get Trump to invade the UK  , 17 Million Brits will be waiting with open arms .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, doggie1955 said:

Spoken like a true liberal... So how are things in the UK & Australia?

Because here in America, we are doing great any time Trump can make so many liberals cry in the world at the same time.

TRMP54557-NAVY-HPOST.jpg

Yep I vote Liberal in Oz - any idea what that means by way of political association?

We will see how 'great' the US is doing by the time of the next elections in 2020. I reckon trump tax cuts for the 1% (supporting the workers - LOL) are going to prove even more of a long term disaster than they are right now. Let alone trump's inability to articulate a coherent constructive path for strategic goals.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

The monetary loss would likely be in the trillions of dollars. Disregard the direct costs, the teams of lawyers and investigators and private jets to ferry them around. The hoax led to massive political uncertainty which will have tainted American credibility, stock performances, trade, business and consumer confidence. You just can't put a exact financial figure on the loss, but it will be astronomical.

But never mind how much money the hoax cost. Just for one example of how utterly devastating it has been. Just a few weeks ago Trump gave a massive effort to broker a peace deal in Korea. The doomsday clock is at a second to midnight ie we are on the verge of armaggedon and Trump was over there doing his very best to find a solution. Kim also made an effort and traveled down to Vietnam to meet Trump. And what happens? Yes, instead of having Trump's back all media went into overdrive banging on about some lying lawyer Cohen and his fantasies which of course totally undermined Trumps efforts and ultimately helped the summit fail. I'd liken this to trying to drive a 10 hour journey - did the 3 screaming kids in the back seat help your driving much? This is a matter of saving all life on earth, and they played politics with the hoax to bash Trump. You just couldn't start to fathom the damage this witch hunt has caused.

I expect today the MSM outlets that propagated the hate and hoax to offer unreserved apologies and to welcome whatever punishment is meted out for their terrible behavior. Now is the time to heal the divisions, not further stoke the hatred. 
So how much was the cost for Clinton's BJ?

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 minutes ago, doggie1955 said:

Do you mean like the disaster that is happening in the UK & Australia right now?

Agree Brexit - the referendum should never have happened in the format presented e.g. should have been a minimum of 70% votes either way 

What disaster in Australia?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ShortTimed said:

But isn’t this topic about how Trump came out smelling like a rose in a politically focused 2-year investigation and nothing to do with anything you mentioned?

Trump haters get special treatment. off topic posts, yeh whatever.

Trump colluding with Russia is not a easy topic to respond to now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ahab said:

Don't cry when he easily wins re-election (which is very likely as of today).

Well I would be horrified as presumably the majority of voters from the 2016 election, but cry? No

• Like 1