Sin Sod

swm59nj

and now that she's past the 40, and already has her kids... it will soon be said to latest husband:      "no more sex"ries man, to make wife's life better a better one

just book ahead to the hotel - and see if she is there to serve you? 

the 100000 is what she puts aside, for herself; for 'when; it again becomes time to dump latest husband for new boyfriend

a falang marries woman, to make the wife's life a better one.

a Thai (she) marries the man, to make the wife's life a better one

Edited by tifino
  • Like 2

My advice is to get a girlfriend and enjoy it.  Do not take it seriously and DO NOT TRUST HER.  My present GF wants to be sure she is looked after once i die LOL.  I have assured her she will but will not tell her the details until after we are married.

As to payment monthly yes I give her some money to look after things and also to invest.  I watch the investment though and it is not enough to cause me grief.

She wanted a house and a car so I bought her both right away.  She was not happy with either something about she wanted the real thing and not a toy.  I explained that she did not tell me that so there she is. 

• Haha 2

Run... I didn't pay any sinsod to my 45 year-old wife who has two grown up children from a previous marriage to a Thai. She sometimes mentioned it over the years, but I just said I've probably paid it twice over through paying for her daughter's University fees, modernising her house and buy a car last year. My wife has never mentioned sinsod to me since.

As many of the other members mentioned, go to Thailand - see if you like it long-term then go and find that person who you can trust.

Edited by BanMuangFarang
  • Like 1

DO NOT PAY IT!  

DO NOT PAY IT.  

If you do, you will regret it.  Bar girls call it short time or long time.  It's the same thing, you're just paying a bigger price, with less options.  Tell her, your love and commitment is priceless and free. If that's not enough for her, then you need to consider if going down that road is the right path for you...it might be or not, but you have to make that "choice".

Edited by mike787

On 3/27/2019 at 3:54 PM, marcusarelus said:

No.  Of course not.  Perhaps for show and then she gives it back to you in 10 minutes in another room. 

The dowry is the wealth a woman brings to her husband.  Bridewealth is the money a man gives to the lady. 

I'd check the employment.  Sounds like a scammer to me and doubt the is a manager for a major chain. 

Remind her shes second hand goods and a bit long in the tooth. She should give to yiu

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A "virgin" maybe, but a lady with 2 children YOU will support, NO!

How about:

1) You pay housing, utilities, food, give her a reasonable monthy allowance that is hers.

Or

2) You give her XX???THB to "run" the house ( pay ALL living expended ) anything left over is hers - maybe a allowance also(?).