USD to THB 2019 Exit Forecast at 34b

On 3/28/2019 at 12:51 PM, ShortTimed said:

Starting to see this forecast coming true.

31.8 presently (+1% in 4 hours).

Sure wish I could open those attachments.

Sadly, only 0.1 baht. Chump change. 

I've been playing those fractional changes for the last month, 1-2k$ at a time. I'd bleed for 34.

I could download but not open the file. Corrupt? 

Edited by RocketDog
Correction

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2019 at 10:21 AM, Langsuan Man said:

If you need the cash now don't wait, every time I have tried to chase the exchange rate I have lost but your mileage may vary 

Deposit your Dollar in a Dollar Foreign  Acc in a a Thai Bank. change just the amount + you need on till you have the right exchange rate .

On 5/14/2019 at 6:02 AM, Percy P said:

Deposit your Dollar in a Dollar Foreign  Acc in a a Thai Bank. change just the amount + you need on till you have the right exchange rate .

I tried to open a US Dollar account and was told a work permit is required for a foreigner. Are there any banks that will open a dollar account for a foreigner on a retirement visa?

11 hours ago, Banana7 said:

I tried to open a US Dollar account and was told a work permit is required for a foreigner. Are there any banks that will open a dollar account for a foreigner on a retirement visa?

I know 2 people with FCD accounts at BBL bank in Ban Chang. Myself and a close friend. We are both on extension of stay based on retirement. Been using it for at least 3 years now and plan to use it for my extension in September as proof of 800k in Bank,,,,,,,,,,my friend did this last year and no issues. We both have more than the required cash in the accounts in USD.

• Thanks 1