Public hospitals get training to recover payments from foreigners

webfact

so all the thais that abuse the system by going many times per month for no reason other than to get drugs they don't need and they sell for profit is not part of the big problem overhere

blame the farang game is going good

all the taxes at the airport to start with, surcharge, are pocketed by whom ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/28/2019 at 7:40 AM, KarlS said:

A fair percentage of injured tourists results from them riding motorbikes - no need for any Thai involvement. 

Are the tourists driving on empty roads and crashing into trees?

How could you believe Thai driving and road standards have nothing to do with tourist road injuries when Thailand is documented annually as having among the most dangerous roads in the world?? 

4 hours ago, Mister Fixit said:

Nope, I think the confused one is you.  It isn't just Africans and Indians who can avail of tourist visas.  Anyone can.  

And BTW, the whole world does not consist of America ...

A bizarre comment. Maybe others can but they don't need to so why should they? And BTW, I'm not American and I also mentioned Europe and Australia and New Zealand. The whole world doesn't consist of them either. Why be so selective? It weakens your comment. Now, I'm finished with this pointless discussion.

6 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

A bizarre comment. Maybe others can but they don't need to so why should they? And BTW, I'm not American and I also mentioned Europe and Australia and New Zealand. The whole world doesn't consist of them either. Why be so selective? It weakens your comment. Now, I'm finished with this pointless discussion.

Not really.

You bleated on about no-one needing a tourist visa and I corrected you, because many people do because they want to stay more than 30 days but not long enough to justify applying for a 12 month non-Immi and they also want one so as not to bother with the the 30 day renewal or border hop.  

Here comes the next round with  mandatory health insurance. 

Not a bad thing if you can afford it or can get affordable coverage due to age or pre-existing conditions.

Archived