Nicolas Cage files for annulment just four days after marrying girlfriend Erika Koike

snoop1130

13 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I agree with you,

Posters wishing harm to others (usually other white men) is endemic on this forum.

I usually put them on ignore, there's enough local nutters in my life without having to read nonsense from anonymous online nutters.

Ooooh yes, toxic white men!!! The ugly patriarchy!! Kill it in the bathtub! Let's all eat soy and go vegan. You go girlfriend!!!!!!!!!

15 hours ago, CGW said:

The "best" movie he ever made IMO was "Leaving Las Vegas" he probably doesn't remember it, if he watched it, may help him?

For those that never saw it, he plays a alcoholic, trying to sober up...............................

Best thing about that movie was getting to see Liz Shue's bee-hind.  First class entertainment that!  A few minutes after that I lost interest.

Anyone remember Celebrity Death Match?  They had a parody of Face Off called Ass Off, pretty funny.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 4:15 PM, CGW said:

The "best" movie he ever made IMO was "Leaving Las Vegas" he probably doesn't remember it, if he watched it, may help him?

For those that never saw it, he plays a alcoholic, trying to sober up...............................

Huh. I can only assume you never saw it. He plays a man drinking himself to death, willingly.

Archived