Thai man who raped 10 year old: When I get out of jail I'll marry you

rooster59

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

The idea of her being told that compounds the victimization ten fold in my view. Forced chemical castration should be an option for authorities to lessen the risk from sexual predators if they're to be released, the majority of these criminals re offend and people have a right to be protected.

why just chemical? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, khunPer said:

The same in Thailand – "marrying an underage girl they have raped" – rape in village are often settled by marriage, so no families loose face. But I don't know age level, but some girls are village married as young as age of 12-13 years; however might not be because of rape.

So your post is just pure speculation.

9 hours ago, rooster59 said:

He arrived on his motorbike in the early hours of the morning on Wednesday last week. She went with him as he promised her gold and a new phone.  

Her grandmother reported her missing at daybreak and a police hunt began.

And the parents were where?

And where were they when this young child was being groomed online by this sick perv?

Another sad example of the shoddy, often none existent parenting that plagues this society.

1 hour ago, emptypockets said:
2 hours ago, khunPer said:

The same in Thailand – "marrying an underage girl they have raped" – rape in village are often settled by marriage, so no families loose face. But I don't know age level, but some girls are village married as young as age of 12-13 years; however might not be because of rape.

So your post is just pure speculation.

No, I know for fact rape-cases that ended with a village marriage, but in both the 12-year, and 13-year, marriage I know, I have no knowledge about if they were caused by rape instead of mutual consent; rape is not talk-of-the-village, if its about not loosing face.

????