Thai cosplay star banged up abroad for a week for not having a work permit!

rooster59

11 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Moi-Jang said she had to share a hot cell with thirty others from the 23rd of March until her release yesterday. 

That sounds a lot like Thailand -- except, the 30 in her cell there probably would have been 100+ here.

And then she probably would have been charged, convicted, forced to purchase her own return ticket, and summarily deported.

PS -- A LOT of plastic and enhancement surgery going on there....

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

38 minutes ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

Her watermelons are considerable smaller in  the last picture. It makes me wonder if there is anything natural in her. 

In the black lingerie photo above, perhaps she was taking her "puppies" out for a walk at the time...thus not in the photo.

Or, maybe, the black photo was earlier, and the OP white photo is a later enhanced version...

Well, the more recent photos do indeed look "downsized" compared to the one in the OP... Not sure why...

1177997193_2019-03-3023_10_04.jpg.0ea17e1fbc804d801995816d5bfe05a4.jpg

Meanwhile, here's the Malaysian version of Thai shackled and chained:

895737918_2019-03-3023_07_27.jpg.ee13066fed738b555960d60385c4ca79.jpg

951754780_2019-03-3023_05_55.jpg.30197f460cf87990191af4a4b15f7dca.jpg

Her Facebook account is under "Chontitirat Kaewdang" or

Moii Chan - もいちゃん

Or, another view:

672949349_2019-03-3023_20_21.jpg.194e7f37873e98e1c9c709bd095c8d12.jpg

Now I'm confused....

1119762224_2019-03-3023_23_37.jpg.a7a20fbd3d681c4e3416a93cc591e669.jpg

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

PS -- A LOT of plastic and enhancement surgery going on there....

Don't spoil my dream! I adore the Anime Cartoon / Cosplay type girl. Phwoar!

As for the photo with the handcuffs.... The imagination runs riot!

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, holy cow cm said:

You guys just finding out about her? She went from a-z in just a year on FB and posts new pics weekly. she was almost out of control. I found out about her keeping track of my kids FB usage and what joined FB friends on their pages at their school, and some of the oddest I reviewed were the cosplay girls just to see what that was all about. 4 Cosplay, she was the most common joined friend.. Has pics from her school days in uniform and home before she went wild. So, who wouldn't look at that girl as she is over 18yrs old and she is something else. 

Agreed... twisted and weird attention seeking <deleted> seeking to profit from sexual confusion of young kids. Well done Malaysia... lock her up and throw away the key!!! (Although I wish she had been arrested in somewhere like Singapore where she would have been given the treatment she should have received from her parents while growing up.)

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, bangkokfrog said:

Agreed... twisted and weird attention seeking <deleted> seeking to profit from sexual confusion of young kids. Well done Malaysia... lock her up and throw away the key!!! (Although I wish she had been arrested in somewhere like Singapore where she would have been given the treatment she should have received from her parents while growing up.)

I totally disagree except for almost one thing. Not treatment but better attention from her parents perhaps. In reality she is doing nothing wrong and where on earth do you see it as vulgar or obscene? Unless she is being abused and being laid to bed for opportunity. But as I see it cosplay is a weird reach out for attention by these kids who perhaps had no big attention at home or at school, but it is harmless. Weird but harmless. and she does not strip at cosplay, she dons a costume of some fictional cartoon - comic or fairy tale character.. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

You should follow her on facebook, she's a prolific poster and loads of photos.

Won't follow as don't want to be associated, but have flipped in for the occasional view of her for a long time now since I found out she was one of my kids friends attached friends. Thi was before when started getting the big notoriety and undressing how she does today. Leaves a lot foe the guys imagination until she hits 20 or so. 

1 hour ago, holy cow cm said:

I totally disagree except for almost one thing. Not treatment but better attention from her parents perhaps. In reality she is doing nothing wrong and where on earth do you see it as vulgar or obscene? Unless she is being abused and being laid to bed for opportunity. But as I see it cosplay is a weird reach out for attention by these kids who perhaps had no big attention at home or at school, but it is harmless. Weird but harmless. and she does not strip at cosplay, she dons a costume of some fictional cartoon - comic or fairy tale character.. 

I agree that the poor girl may have upbringing issues, but do you have a teenage daughter? Is this the (harmless) role model / image you would like her to follow?

19 minutes ago, bangkokfrog said:

I agree that the poor girl may have upbringing issues, but do you have a teenage daughter? Is this the (harmless) role model / image you would like her to follow?

Yes I do have a 16 yr old and a 24yr old girl. Thai are a different breed of people. If she did something like that then wish her well as long as she stays above board with no hanky panky. This girl is making bank and is generally innocent. So wit hall that money she can step to the next thing in life. So yes it is harmless as I see it. 

'Hanky panky', not heard that for a good while!

[emoji23]

Yes I do have a 16 yr old and a 24yr old girl. Thai are a different breed of people. If she did something like that then wish her well as long as she stays above board with no hanky panky. This girl is making bank and is generally innocent. So wit hall that money she can step to the next thing in life. So yes it is harmless as I see it. 

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

23 hours ago, Bipolar said:

Good...more countries should adopt the manner that thais authorities treat foreigners here and do the same to thais wherever they are until the thais themselves start to speak out against these thai authorities and get those thai authorities exiled out of thailand! Impose the same laws only for thai residents residing, working or visiting other countries etc and make it worst for thai authorities or their familes and children etc when they visit other countries. Hopefully these ways , we can stop foreign money coming into thailand and hopefully the economy even collapses more...every small deed counts.

While its true many foreigners have tarnished the image of themselves here etc, law abiding and tax paying foreigners here are treated worst that dogs! Also, most of these stupid foreigners visiting Thailand should be more aware of what thailand and thais think of foreigners and they should stop coming or investing in this xenophobic country., until things changes. 

China and the Chinese are the favourite example to copy.

Good...more countries should adopt the manner that thais authorities treat foreigners here and do the same to thais wherever they are until the thais themselves start to speak out against these thai authorities and get those thai authorities exiled out of thailand! Impose the same laws only for thai residents residing, working or visiting other countries etc and make it worst for thai authorities or their familes and children etc when they visit other countries. Hopefully these ways , we can stop foreign money coming into thailand and hopefully the economy even collapses more...every small deed counts.

While its true many foreigners have tarnished the image of themselves here etc, law abiding and tax paying foreigners here are treated worst that dogs! Also, most of these stupid foreigners visiting Thailand should be more aware of what thailand and thais think of foreigners and they should stop coming or investing in this xenophobic country., until things changes. 

Main problem is Thais do the jobs in foreign countries that the locals can’t or won’t do, and are a source of cheap labour.  Therefore they are mostly welcomed or at least tolerated.

Here the job market is protected for locals except for cheap labourers jobs and high skills not present here. Anyone else trying to work is a job stealer and therefore not welcome.

do the same to thais wherever they are until the thais themselves start to speak out against these thai authorities and get those thai authorities exiled out of thailand! 

Reading your post could almost lead one to believe you think there's freedom of expression in Thailand.

• Haha 1