Colon Flush

JimmyTheMook

I believe Polyethylene Glycol is the same thing they make you drink before having a colonoscopy. They call it Golytely here in the States. It will definitely flush anything in your system out. Bad taste of plastic and salt though :D

So...maybe you ought to go in and get a colonoscopy. You get your colon flushed and you get to have your "plumbing" checked out as an added bonus. :o

Not a bad idea.

Get the random polyps nipped off while they have the tube in there...

But what I dont understand is why coffee ? Why is that better than water ? What other fluids or mixtures can be beneficial ?

According to Dr Bernard Jensen, one who introduced colon flush to the modern world, coffee stimulate your colon muscles and thus instigates better purge whilst you are doing colonic. Later on there were several suggestions from many other 'alternative' health professionals. Currently popular substances used by people for colonic are garlic, green tea, Hydrogen peroxide some Chinese herbs.

Garlic = supposedly acts as most natural antibiotic / anti fungal

Green Tea = efficient solvent and anti oxidant

Hydrogen Peroxide = Food grade version (1.5% concentrate) is used and is excellent for disinfecting but one needs to be careful

Chinese Herbs = Supposedly accelerate the process of detox

There is so much to this colon cleansing and flushing that at times it really gets confusing, but well that my feeling.

Got to go, need to complete my article on healthy eating and post it as soon as possible on another discussion topic on this forum.

Cheers :o