Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Some Tv  fellas must be crawling up the wall...no footy this week....Boredom sets in...

Good news though the mill is churning out storeys and this is a good one...Daniher Joe to Sydney, been swirling around a while they say then its Papley back to the big Vic...both not unhappy is the report so its maybe they been got at....Swans are known for being aggressive with luring talent north......

North save some bacon....Scott takes an AFL job.....so the 800,000 in full is dwindled down to topping up his salary dare to say after 10 ys as a coach there were no takers since Rattern (poor chooks) is friming to get the nod theres just no one left.....though im still expecting Hinkley and Cameron to get the boot....Seems North thought young Scotty was got at and had a deal lined up.....alas North thought more highly of ther coach than everyone else....so instead of letting Brad coach out the season they sacked him....now they will pay and pay and brad WILL still be a happy chappie...eggs with  the bacon mushroom and tomato too...and since North are paying throw in a sausage rom the BBQ toooooo...

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-09-02/crows-players-question-review-panel-two-officials-set-to-come-under-fire The politics of survival.....Crows in the poos and if not for that long contract Pyke would be back home in Perth.

The players kick up a fuss over Dunstal and Plavich being involved in there seasons end review, me thinks there a bunch of sooks in Adelaide, I know Dunstal is no push over.... he helped run the Hawks after retirement the flags kept mounting....... soft cock lot there.... Captain Walker isn't very happy along with half the club though his unhappiness seems to stem from the players more than the club it self.....Good time for the Dee's to swoop me thinks....we need that type of forward who can move a mountain or two every now and then....

Id say some in the honcho department need to be moved on a few coaches shown the door and a list turn over to weed out the nigglers and patsies....Not much good looking like model and getting assignments  in Swali Land.

Ed Langdon and Dee's keep being talked about in the one breath.....so is the joker an out side runner? to think we gave for nothing Tyson to North who is a great outside mid who can burrow in as well...seems Tyson and North don't fit....or was he injured....not heard a word about his progress over there Fj..

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/09/02/report-crow-undergoes-saints-medical/ Exodus (is on)...off ja people...Crow  Keath medical at Mooooooorabbbin....Not even hanging around for his meeting to voice displeasure with Piggie and Palvich puts Jake known as Carlisle in jeopardy no not the game in the out box at the Saints....fair to say the lanky former Bomber years there haven't sparked much of anything tarnished with a second drug incident and mediocre games could be going out the out door, finding a suitor won't be easy but love can be like that....Though a tall defender in the prime of his life is still worth a few crackers up there at the Swans...well known for turning careers around I tip a northward bound Jake...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49559493 I love this....after 15 years.....negotiating with the Taliban, do you recall Jo Strummer off the Clash? he made them Taliban famous....Well how to look like your won when you actually lost....of course the Americans did dig up every bit of that's stuff they use to make batteries to power your smart phone chaps no doubt that little thing sitting in your pocket just a wee bit of it is Afghanistan, Lithium and they had the worlds largest deposits...had....not anymore......there is gold in them mountains so do expect a new invasion in the future once they work out what they need.

Sport....had the pleasure to watch Juv at home to Napoli last night, well over two nights first half Sunday second half last night...the 1..2 of Sera A last season, in a pulsating 4-3 win to Juv... Juv go to 2 zip by half time mesmerazing the fans....added a 3rd around the 60 min mark around 20 min to go the sky opens up, Napoli showed flashes of brilliance but that star studded Juv had the answers for most of the game then 2 goals to the blues in 2.5 min made it a game....10 min later the equaliser had Renaldo and co with wobbly knees, as you can expect pure quality will step up and it did in injury time Juv slams one in and that was the game....great game one of the best I've ever seen in soccer...And at 33 I was left amazed at  Chris, lot has been said about his worth ethics off the ground the guy dont have not one bit of fat on him is pure android machine and I say better than ever some of the things he does is space age stuff.....as for the fat....the camera would turn occasionally to where his woman sits in the stands....a classic 60's movie star body she has....fat in the boobs fat in the ass fat where you want it....its autumn in Italy and still very warm, I'm going to Italy hopefully within in a year Christiano's miss was showing off some skin with an off the shoulders movie star dress black in colour with whAt looked like flower prints to show case that smoooooth creamy olive skin.....ahhhh reminds me of Cuba...."she is a honey pink toe nails and hands dirty with a money"....Dire Straights.....

Well European transfer finished yesterday Pogo stick still at Man United Erickson stuck at Spurs and of course Bale is back in the side at Real....and scoring goals. Pogba wanted the transfer, next year he will be worth less as there is just one year left on his contract, Erickson will be a FA if Spurs can't sell him during the January transfer sessions and Garth WILL keep on making a million $ every 2 weeks for a few more years to come cause even though he is the best scoring Real player per game ever no one can afford his wages...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12262316 There money to be made in NZ....and we think as we are cocooned on an island that it only happens here, property prices around the world are sky high..5.6NZ$ million profit in 6 ys not bad and a lot better than what we ever did here...

We take a sneak look into Tom Brady New England Quarterback garage...he has a Bugatti sports machine...now this wouldn't excite me as I mean where can you drive it? claims are made Tom has a property with a drag strip on it to spin the wheels of the Bug....but the car I like and could see myself in is his Aston Martin, https://www.espn.com.au/nfl/story/_/id/21169970/aston-martin-selling-12-tom-brady-signature-edition-cars-360000 oh yes....I do like to feel like a modern James Bond I do....dont need the machine guns or missiles but hey that ejector seat will keep your TGF in check...just 12 made ...signature edition, 12 is his number by the way...bet Aston Martin were cranky on that...at the time I believe $US360,000, he and the mrs a Brazilian model, they do ok for them selves these guys dont they? run around in a 2009 Lexus SUV....Black in colour maybe the story is old, on 20 million plus a year id be changing my car every two years for god dam sure....oh by the way the Aston Martin was gifted to Tom yes thats right...gifted for being an ambassador for the brand.....What do ex coppers drive chooks?>

Finally the Dee's pay up Nat Jones signs new deal for 1 year @ 289 games and playing every game this season past is likely to be come the first Dee to make 300 games, I do recall his early seasons and use to shake my head in disbelief....showed lot of ground cunning to only fire a hand pass to the other team time and time again noticed that this year with a few of them.....glad to see this resolved and really should have got a 2 year deal.

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/09/02/report-rattens-appointment-as-st-kilda-coach-imminent/ And Ratts it is......good solid choice I do believe, the we got them for another 3 ys club has a new member....the old pussy Saints no more, seems to be some confidence down there as all the hacks are making waves to get there...Jarryd Roughead ex Hawks joins as an assistant too....wow...

• Thanks 1

https://www.afl.com.au/news/2019-09-05/roos-poach-demon-assistant-who-will-report-to-younger-brother Its one two three who we fighting for? i dont give a dam the next stop is Vietnam.....Country Joe...Woodstock for some of you younger guys....and its 3 assistants who got shot latest is Jade Rawlings and he slips over to North.....lucky Fj...says in the report he was defensive coach this is incorect he was offensive coach as well as coaching Casey...so good luck Fj...You WILL need it, 65 points a game....dare say Jade jumped at the chance as the bulldozer was pushing a few out the exit door over at the G....We are pleased to see Bartlet's swinging his axe like a true plundering Viking...

Orderd a dozen roses for Chooks today...Rattern has been confirmed as new head man at Moooooooooorabbain...https://www.sen.com.au/news/2019/09/05/report-ratten-appointed-as-st-kilda-senior-coach/

The finals start.....Cats vs Pies @ the G friday night....ummm this is a tough one some good names come in for the black and whites the pussy's have done alright mostly.....let WILL call it.

GWS vs Doggies, Dogs hot and in form WILL they do it again?....start there run too a flag... We can assume if the Gaints do loose next monday we WILL be reading Cameron is gone...like the wind....

Lions vs Tigers at the Gabba....gees the other inform team should just pip the Loins id say...

And tonight Eagles away to the Bombers....not flash the past few weeks and its casue there a betting team over there in the west....better odds for a win when your loosing...Bombers made the cardinal mistake of resting key players...2 weeks with nothing to do.....expect the gold and blue to mince the B52's into pulp...

And in the best news ever that old over the hill Aussie icon Paul Kelly WILL perform at th GF this year....as usual i WILL go and do other things at half time during the GF and this year WILL be no differant....why on earth do we need the razzamattaz ????????

Sensational news to hand is iPhone 11 is almost here costing almost as much as a high end pc these days when do we draw the line? Samsung too are in on it...6 months later the foldable should be hitting shelves this month too....this i think is the future and likley to make your tablet obsolte...and i do like my tablet...with squinting eye site dare say i WILL eventulay upgrade from Air to iPad pro, and to think when they first came out i thought what aload of <deleted>....What changed me? Said TGF use to hog my pc she was like a honey to a bee so one day while visting BKK i decided to end the pain and splashed out for Ipad2 that solved everything...she was now free to constanly be on facebook all waking hours....

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

Well Alex, there's always the cricket:smile:

You're working beautifully by the way.

Your a lucky guy im in thailand for 2 months and not much to do....come dec jan early feb.......i can keep you amused for a while spin some yarns on Shawn Smith who you like so much, we have had a few exceptional fellas who could take a grab.....Russel Robertson was another one....god dam monkey he was longest pair of arms ive ever seen on a human....then that Abbo...wops australian native from central Australia could spring like he was on a trampoline...also seemed to have arms like a monkey one or two others just cant move the cobwebs to think who they were......

• Like 1

FMD

News Talk 6PR 882Verified account @6PR
BREAKING: KIM Hagdorn tells @BeaumontSimon Willie Rioli has tested positive for an ASADA illegal substance and has been withdrawn from tomorrow night's Semi Final #perthnews
1 reply 3 retweets 0 likes
Retweet

• Like 1