Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Lot like Dunkley carry a grudge to the grave, the worst part is the kids pick up and learn from there parents behaviour and then it goes on, talk to a Serb or Croat or the Thai girl I dated a few times early 2012, she still goes on about the money she spent coming up to see me in BKK, mind you she stayed with her sister and same time she was coming to see me she was teeing up meeting up with her gf....but you know.....cause she couldn't decide on a date I booked to go to cm....lots of warnings but no deaf ears.....then all my fault, well we did go out 3 times before I went off to cm but no....she wasted her money, yep even after almost 4 years she spits at me with venom.

Ps I did want to go down to her in Phuket but she changed her mind, she kept on changing her mind all the time, and it was all my fault.

We look forward to your Draft and Trade stories for team Alex.

I wonder if MFC has an off chute singles dating heretongue.png

Some light relief.....not much going on you know.

I could write a book on the nutters I've known especially women and mainly ones in AU, though Thai girls can be too there just younger and prettier and easier to put up with...

Women who go to the footy aren't my type.....did date a mad bomber supporter for a couple of years, during football season she had to know the scores of every game, at least she was a good sport when we went to Dee games, she kept her mouth shut, we use to win a lot in those days any way, but the relationship was doomed because she was one of those nutters and to top it off a sports nut....i swear she should have been born a man, she loved everything, tennis cricket you name it....if you recall i mentioned that game once where the Blues knocked of the Bombers unexpectedly in a prelim final.....she watched the replay of the loss....those Bomber supporters couldn't believe they lost that game....like it was a dream meanwhile i was hungry was past dinner time passed and i had to endure the replay.

And yet you like Jack Watts.

• Like 1

Women who go to the footy aren't my type.....did date a mad bomber supporter for a couple of years, during football season she had to know the scores of every game, at least she was a good sport when we went to Dee games, she kept her mouth shut, we use to win a lot in those days any way, but the relationship was doomed because she was one of those nutters and to top it off a sports nut....i swear she should have been born a man, she loved everything, tennis cricket you name it....if you recall i mentioned that game once where the Blues knocked of the Bombers unexpectedly in a prelim final.....she watched the replay of the loss....those Bomber supporters couldn't believe they lost that game....like it was a dream meanwhile i was hungry was past dinner time passed and i had to endure the replay.

laugh.png

• Like 1

Your trying to shit stir me into something......Watts is out of contract end of 2016 and a free agent, someone will want him, my tip is he will raise his standard as the team get better and Goodwin will convince him to sign on for a few more years because were on the up up and away bandwagon.

Your trying to shit stir me into something......Watts is out of contract end of 2016 and a free agent, someone will want him, my tip is he will raise his standard as the team get better and Goodwin will convince him to sign on for a few more years because were on the up up and away bandwagon.

He seems to be your love child.

Been in the system for 6 years now.

You said he would make a big improvement firstly under Roos and by being

in a better side. Now you're saying the improvement will come under Goodwin.

He's still dropping his head and making crucial mistakes under pressure.

Time you stop making excuses for him methinks.

He had a better year WILL, he was ok, Howe and Garland got all the press this year...note the Dee's weren't falling over them selves to tie up Howe, i watch the Dee's as much as possible which is 20 times more than you do...Watts is worth a place in the team.....this year....this year.....hail rocks and roll.

ps..Howe who most rated higher was,...ummm not for me apart from the speccies plays loose as diahrea

Edited by AlexRRR

400921_np.jpg

Ethan Hughes lost no fans in his debut against Port Adelaide in round 23 and he wants to turn that sniff of AFL into more games in 2016.

The 21-year-old was upgraded onto the club’s senior list last month due to an impressive 2015, after coming to the club at pick 13 in the Rookie Draft last year.

He was among the best on ground in his debut with 22 touches including eight marks and consistently performed for Peel Thunder in the WAFL.

The WA product said he wanted to come back bigger and stronger in 2016.

“I want to get into our pre-season program and hit the year in full flight,” he said.

“I want to keep building my fitness and my tank.

“I want to develop everything I can with my football.

“Come the season, I want to be ready go.”

Fremantle general manager of player management Brad Lloyd said Hughes had earned his call-up to the senior list.

“Ethan really advanced well last year playing for Peel and deserves a place on the primary list next year,” he said.

“He is a good size and a good athlete, and showed his potential at the elite level in his debut against Port Adelaide in round 23.”

He had a better year WILL, he was ok, Howe and Garland got all the press this year...note the Dee's weren't falling over them selves to tie up Howe, i watch the Dee's as much as possible which is 20 times more than you do...Watts is worth a place in the team.....this year....this year.....hail rocks and roll.

ps..Howe who most rated higher was,...ummm not for me apart from the speccies plays loose as diahrea

I guess we differ on what's an ok year.

Watts was dropped at least twice during the year and came 18th out of 20 in Melbournes F&B this year.

2015 Melbourne best and fairest

First – Bernie Vince (Keith ‘Bluey’ Truscott Memorial Trophy) – 328 votes

Second – Jack Viney (Syd Anderson Memorial Trophy) – 327 votes

Third – Tom McDonald(Ron Barassi Senior Memorial Trophy) – 300 votes

Fourth – Jesse Hogan (Ivor Warne Smith Memorial Trophy) – 286 votes

Fifth – Nathan Jones (Dick Taylor Memorial Trophy) – 270 votes

6 – Daniel Cross (242 votes)

7 – Colin Garland (218 votes)

8 – Jeff Garlett (216 votes)

9 – Jeremy Howe (151 votes)

10 – Lynden Dunn (148 votes)

11 – Angus Brayshaw (146)

12 – Max Gawn (134)

13 – Dom Tyson (130)

14 – Aaron vandenBerg (128)

15 – Christian Salem (113)

16 – Heritier Lumumba (112)

17 – Neville Jetta (102)

18 – Jack Watts (99)

19 – Chris Dawes (67)

20 – Ben Newton (46)

Watts was dropped at least twice during the year and came 18th out of 20 in Melbournes F&B this year.

12 – Max Gawn (134)

13 – Dom Tyson (130)

17 – Neville Jetta (102)

18 – Jack Watts (99)

19 – Chris Dawes (67)

20 – Ben Newton (46)

18th!!

Like Alex said, he must be improving! giggle.gif

(score of 99? How many points do u get per game if u vote for yourself?)

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

12 – Max Gawn (134)

13 – Dom Tyson (130)

17 – Neville Jetta (102)

18 – Jack Watts (99)

19 – Chris Dawes (67)

20 – Ben Newton (46)

18th!!

Like Alex said, he must be improving! giggle.gif

(score of 99? How many points do u get per game if u vote for yourself?)

I think Dawes and Newton didn't play that many games eithertongue.png

@ 18 he gets a game every week fella's

Dawes gets paid more and Lumumba would be on double Watts salary and there all neck and neck....

With Cross and Howe gone it moves by boy up to 16 say no more.

Edited by AlexRRR

The very first pick was...................Alan Johnson........very classy winger from WA, played 10+ years was a state representative for WA, at that time we were emerging from a dudd team to a so so team but had the best centre line in the league.....

Do you recall Robbie brownlow Flower on one wing Greg Wells in the centre and of course Alan Johnson on the other wing?

Wells left to play in a premiership team as many do even today, 2 seasons at the Blues, Johnson and of course Robbie finnished there career at the Dee's.

Interesting about the draft. I had a Google/wiki look at when it started...

History

When the competition was known as the Victorian Football League (VFL), the league introduced the first incarnation of a draft system in 1981, where teams had two selections each of interstate players determined by reverse finishing position order.]

The draft was introduced as an equalisation strategy in response to the increasing transfer fees and player salaries at the time, which in combination with declining attendances threatened to derail the league. It was also a result of the failure of country zoning, introduced in 1967, which had led to a systematic inequality whereby the clubs with the best zones, like Carlton and Hawthorn, could dominate over clubs with poorer zones like Melbourne.

In 1986, the first of the modern VFL Drafts was held. The draft was run in conjunction to the existing zone system. Players from West Australian Football League and the new West Coast Eagleswere excluded from the 1986 draft, with the Eagles able to recruit up to 35 West Australian players with no more than 6 players from any single WAFL club. The other new club for the 1987 VFL season, the Brisbane Bears, received 6 concessionary picks before the other clubs and exclusive access to all Queensland based players.

Since then, the rules associated with priority picks, zone allocations, the father–son rule, mid-year, pre-season and rookie drafts, expansion clubs concessions and trading of players and picks have been frequently changed, but the basic premise of draft being an equalisation measure to assist the poorer performed teams has remained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Football_League_draft

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 2

The following is a list of the number one overall draft picks since the draft's inception in 1981:

Draft Player Selected by Recruited from League recruited from 1981 Alan Johnson Melbourne Perth WAFL 1982 Andrew Purser Footscray East Fremantle WAFL 1986 Martin Leslie Brisbane Bears Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL 1987 Richard Lounder Richmond Central District SANFL 1988 Alex McDonald Hawthorn Ballarat YCW Ballarat Football League 1989 Anthony Banik Richmond Won Wron Woodside Alberton Football League 1990 Stephen Hooper Geelong East Perth WAFL 1991 John Hutton Brisbane Bears Claremont WAFL 1992 Drew Banfield West Coast Eagles Subiaco WAFL 1993 Darren Gaspar Sydney South Fremantle WAFL 1994 Jeff White Fremantle Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 1995 Clive Waterhouse Fremantle Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL 1996 Michael Gardiner West Coast Eagles Claremont WAFL 1997 Travis Johnstone Melbourne Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 1998 Des Headland Brisbane Lions Subiaco WAFL 1999 Josh Fraser Collingwood Murray Bushrangers TAC Cup 2000 Nick Riewoldt St Kilda Southport Sharks QAFL 2001 Luke Hodge Hawthorn Geelong Falcons TAC Cup 2002 Brendon Goddard St Kilda Gippsland Power TAC Cup 2003 Adam Cooney Western Bulldogs West Adelaide SANFL 2004 Brett Deledio Richmond Murray Bushrangers TAC Cup 2005 Marc Murphy Carlton Oakleigh Chargers TAC Cup 2006 Bryce Gibbs Carlton Glenelg SANFL 2007 Matthew Kreuzer Carlton Northern Knights TAC Cup 2008 Jack Watts Melbourne Sandringham Dragons TAC Cup 2009 Tom Scully Melbourne Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 2010 David Swallow Gold Coast East Fremantle Football Club WAFL 2011 Jonathon Patton Greater Western Sydney Eastern Ranges TAC Cup 2012 Lachie Whitfield Greater Western Sydney Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 2013 Tom Boyd Greater Western Sydney Eastern Ranges TAC Cup 2014 Paddy McCartin St Kilda Geelong Falcons TAC Cup

Well Looking at that list my boy jack is not alone....has done better than Banik and a few others, Scully is no house hold name or Kreuzer or Hooper.....he turned out to be a dudd for the Cats, Lesile was just an ordinary player, Johnstone we drafted looked good even played a few top games but was sadly lacking ended up North for a short time.

Couple of guns in there.......so what have we learned to day? No1 is a poisoned chalice if your at the foot of the table in most cases.

• Like 1

What is the key to success in AFL football?

if your lucky you get half a dozen very good solid performers that notch up around the 300 game mark, early Hawks teams have been able to do this even there current team, Lions had them too, Cats as well, the Hawks took off about 5 premierships in around 12 years with the likes of Mathews, Tuck, Moore and a few more who had 300 plus games, Swans have been up there threatening for the same reason.

I don't think early picks are anywhere near as important as the press make out as were seen so far picks in the 30's were better than picks in the 20's and i recon picks in the teens will be better than in single digits.

Cast you mind back to the gutting of the Dee's playing list under Bailey that virtually killed us stone dead, me thinks Bailey who played under Sheedy and was an assistant there as well did the Sheeds trick and get rid of anyone who could be a problem to him, Sheedy was a good coach but he turned his players over,, you don't last 21 years at a club because your nice guy, Sheeds had his favourites who obviously were onside, getting back to the Dee's we had been playing finals but had just slipped, the axing of Jeff white and a few others was stupid when Watts and all these top picks came in they had no models to look at no one to show the way, getting back to the Hawks and Cats etc....these 300 gamers were the model for the next generation of players, this is why clubs like Demons Saints and Dogs throw the Blues in there are for ever destined to just make up numbers in the comp with a brief flutter in the top 8 then back to neverland.

The following is a list of the number one overall draft picks since the draft's inception in 1981:

Draft Player Selected by Recruited from League recruited from 1981 Alan Johnson Melbourne Perth WAFL 1982 Andrew Purser Footscray East Fremantle WAFL 1986 Martin Leslie Brisbane Bears Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL 1987 Richard Lounder Richmond Central District SANFL 1988 Alex McDonald Hawthorn Ballarat YCW Ballarat Football League 1989 Anthony Banik Richmond Won Wron Woodside Alberton Football League 1990 Stephen Hooper Geelong East Perth WAFL 1991 John Hutton Brisbane Bears Claremont WAFL 1992 Drew Banfield West Coast Eagles Subiaco WAFL 1993 Darren Gaspar Sydney South Fremantle WAFL 1994 Jeff White Fremantle Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 1995 Clive Waterhouse Fremantle Port Adelaide Magpies SANFL 1996 Michael Gardiner West Coast Eagles Claremont WAFL 1997 Travis Johnstone Melbourne Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 1998 Des Headland Brisbane Lions Subiaco WAFL 1999 Josh Fraser Collingwood Murray Bushrangers TAC Cup 2000 Nick Riewoldt St Kilda Southport Sharks QAFL 2001 Luke Hodge Hawthorn Geelong Falcons TAC Cup 2002 Brendon Goddard St Kilda Gippsland Power TAC Cup 2003 Adam Cooney Western Bulldogs West Adelaide SANFL 2004 Brett Deledio Richmond Murray Bushrangers TAC Cup 2005 Marc Murphy Carlton Oakleigh Chargers TAC Cup 2006 Bryce Gibbs Carlton Glenelg SANFL 2007 Matthew Kreuzer Carlton Northern Knights TAC Cup 2008 Jack Watts Melbourne Sandringham Dragons TAC Cup 2009 Tom Scully Melbourne Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 2010 David Swallow Gold Coast East Fremantle Football Club WAFL 2011 Jonathon Patton Greater Western Sydney Eastern Ranges TAC Cup 2012 Lachie Whitfield Greater Western Sydney Dandenong Stingrays TAC Cup 2013 Tom Boyd Greater Western Sydney Eastern Ranges TAC Cup 2014 Paddy McCartin St Kilda Geelong Falcons TAC Cup

Well Looking at that list my boy jack is not alone....has done better than Banik and a few others, Scully is no house hold name or Kreuzer or Hooper.....he turned out to be a dudd for the Cats, Lesile was just an ordinary player, Johnstone we drafted looked good even played a few top games but was sadly lacking ended up North for a short time.

Couple of guns in there.......so what have we learned to day? No1 is a poisoned chalice if your at the foot of the table in most cases.

Actually Watts would come just under Clive Waterhouse,Clive didn't quite reach his potential but wasn't easy for a forward at the dockers in those days.They spent more time going backwards instead of forwards and were good at fumbling and turning the ball over.

Exciting to watch though.smile.png

Did you notice North Melbourne,Port Adelaide,Adelaide and Essendon have never had one.

• Like 2

Actually Watts would come just under Clive Waterhouse,Clive didn't quite reach his potential but wasn't easy for a forward at the dockers in those days.They spent more time going backwards instead of forwards and were good at fumbling and turning the ball over.

Exciting to watch though.smile.png

Did you notice North Melbourne,Port Adelaide,Adelaide and Essendon have never had one.

It didn't help Carlton much. 3 straight years of Number 1 picks

• Like 1

Good point jo, over looked that i did, and another thing i just noticed of the top clubs over the past 10 years only the Hawks 2 picks one being Hodge, WCE 2 one being Gardner forgettable pic by Sydney 1, Tigers 3 only 2 any good tells me pick 1 is not worth as much as many people think.

• Like 1

Draft picks.....ahhhhh that big small paper decided not to print again today...sorry folks i know how hungry you guys are from any morsel of football news, so heres a snippet, on opening online i caught a glimpse then for the life of me couldnt find again...Proud ex Brisbane up on attempted murder or something like that chargers....

Melbourne Victory continued there roll from the Aussie FA cup victory over Perth the previous week with a stunning display against Sydney United saturday night in the Grand Final reply leveling twice before smashing the home side in the second half 2-4 the score line.......i finally got a football side to crow about....

Ronda Rousey the American ex judo kid turned street fighter in something called UFC which is a combination of what ever who incidentally was queen of the castle undefeated and making millions got knocked out fin ront of 56,000 spectators in Melbourne by 16 to 1 outsider Holly Holm...sounds like a porn stars name, I'm not into fighting but hey there pretty girls away from the ring.

Getting back to footy the a man who will never coach Brenden Goddard of the Bombers has a lot to say, intense on the field clashed more than a few times with Carlisle, Chapman claimed in his book Goddard is self centred, someone should stop his on field behaviour, Chapman describes Goddards futile tirades and recons he's a bloke cracking under pressure. Goddard says "maybe me being a bit hard on him during a game and so forth but outside of that i can confidently sit in front of my team mates and all know 99.9% of it wasn't true."

Now i ask you...Paul Chapman was a very good and very experienced player so who is Goddard to give this guy a dressing down? Even more was it his role?

• Like 1

Draft picks.....ahhhhh that big small paper decided not to print again today...sorry folks i know how hungry you guys are from any morsel of football news, so heres a snippet, on opening online i caught a glimpse then for the life of me couldnt find again...Proud ex Brisbane up on attempted murder or something like that chargers....

Melbourne Victory continued there roll from the Aussie FA cup victory over Perth the previous week with a stunning display against Sydney United saturday night in the Grand Final reply leveling twice before smashing the home side in the second half 2-4 the score line.......i finally got a football side to crow about....

Ronda Rousey the American ex judo kid turned street fighter in something called UFC which is a combination of what ever who incidentally was queen of the castle undefeated and making millions got knocked out fin ront of 56,000 spectators in Melbourne by 16 to 1 outsider Holly Holm...sounds like a porn stars name, I'm not into fighting but hey there pretty girls away from the ring.

Getting back to footy the a man who will never coach Brenden Goddard of the Bombers has a lot to say, intense on the field clashed more than a few times with Carlisle, Chapman claimed in his book Goddard is self centred, someone should stop his on field behaviour, Chapman describes Goddards futile tirades and recons he's a bloke cracking under pressure. Goddard says "maybe me being a bit hard on him during a game and so forth but outside of that i can confidently sit in front of my team mates and all know 99.9% of it wasn't true."

Now i ask you...Paul Chapman was a very good and very experienced player so who is Goddard to give this guy a dressing down? Even more was it his role?

Thanks for the sporting roundup Alex.

Albert Proudfoot, ex-Brisbane player, age 27, charged with attempted murder. ANother player let go by his club for drinking and work ethic issues.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-09/former-lions-player-albert-proud-in-court-attempted-murder/6925084

Former Brisbane Lions player Albert Proud has appeared in court charged with the attempted murder of a woman on Sunday morning.

Proud, 27, appeared briefly in the Richlands Magistrates Court charged with the attempted murder of his girlfriend in relation to an incident that occurred at Holland Park on Brisbane's southside.

He has also been charged with acts intended to cause grievous bodily harm and wilful damage.

He did not apply for bail.

Proud had a chequered career with the Brisbane Lions, for whom he played 29 games as a midfielder between 2007 and 2010.

I watched UFC yesterday.

Set a new record for attendance. The crowd for going banana's.

Was a good card with a few aussies fighting as well.

UFC 194 on Dec12 looks like being a cracker.

Apologies for going off topic.

• Like 1

I watched UFC yesterday.

Set a new record for attendance. The crowd for going banana's.

Was a good card with a few aussies fighting as well.

UFC 194 on Dec12 looks like being a cracker.

Apologies for going off topic.

Looks like a few UFC wannabes got into it at the Perth casino. You reckon Freo or West Coast supporters? See the video here:

http://www.perthnow.com.au/video/id-RxZDB2eDqACmwbg61UogSM62dx29Fj-q/Crown-Casino-brawl-after-UFC-fight

Edited by BookMan
  • Like 1

Last time I went to the Burswood casino was in 2008.

Have not been back as I was surprised by the poor standard of dress and personal hygiene by some of the patrons,

Seems things have got even worse..

What happened to the initial requirement of dress trousers and shirts with collars’?

The thug in the video was in shorts and T.

I defiantly wouldn’t take a lady there now.

• Like 1

Ink dries up once again over the best of the draft but there is some ummm input in the sports section

Yarran might've quit if he stayed a blue, rubbish of course, but hey we need content...

Alex Pearce and Lachine Weller sign new contracts at Freo....who cares? Who are they anyway?

GWS expects to make the finals...I assume thats next season, and why? They have Steve Johnson now, that raging midfielder that the Cats cut, well thats what is printed.

Mumford will be upset if GWS don't make the finals...written in black and white....

Libba junior back for AFL slog, didn't bother to open the page, we know he was a naughty boy and has pulled his head in because he couldn't era the 400 big ones he's on as a builders labourer.

Cahill...that man....scores a hat trick ( thats 3 goals in soccer terms for who don't know) for Australia against Bangladesh as we romp to 0-4 in Dhaka in a world cup qualifier.

Charlie Sheen announced he is HIV positive on NBC Today show and a victim of blackmail claims to have paid out millions, showed poor judgment there as well....he was to have been outed by The National Enquirer on Nov 18 so i guess he beat them to it...GWS will invite Sheen to the Mardi gra this year.

Bill Shorten ( opposition leader for you guys far from home) crashes into into a few parked cars in Carlton on the weekend in his mum's car he did ok in the footy tipping i hear, apparently he wasn affected by drugs or alcohol or the fact Yarrum would have retired if he stayed a Blue, his staff say he spilt his coffee on his lap...that can hurt alright, being Carlton they don't sell there coffees in a paper mug with sealed cap.

Bookman's alternative slant on the News! (with assistance from Chimpy)

Yarran would have spat the dummy if he stayed at Carlton. Sulking wasn't working, so it was trade or quit

Ross Lyon has almost exhausted his premiership window at Freo and is looking for a new club. Chimpy assures me St Kilda wants him back.

GWS WILL make the finals despite having Stevie J. They won 11 last year so only need a couple more next year. They have an easy draw. Mumford will be injured again, so hopefully the precious little things can play without him

Libba Junior... We'll be hearing more from him

Cahill scores a hat trick against the bangladesh. With bangladesh ranked 180 in the world, Football AUstralia was expecting a very close game and had the excuses ready. Chimpy spoke with Timmy on the phone after the game and cahill thought it was actually a practice game. The bangladesh players were happy as they all became very rich based on betting results and poor defence for the game.

Charlie Sheen is bracing himself for a slew of lawsuits by lovers he didn't tell about his HIV status. 'We don't need protection. You can trust me baby" is no defence.

Chimpy was on the blower again to his mate at parliament house. Apparently Bill Shorten was using one of his fake twitter accounts when he crashed. He was posting derogatory comments on Malcom turnbull's twitter feed

• Like 2

There was talk of Yarrum heading to the west, Lyon will have to pull of a miracle now, where are they going to get an extra 4 goals a game from? Well it won't be from Hogan, Freo was some how involved in the Dee"s getting that pick that snared there hot young WA talent, Lyon tried in vain a couple of years later to get the kid back to WA but the delicate Dee's got the signature to 2017.

Cahill now looks like a genuine mature age pick if he can get the paper work into AFL house before the deadline....thats gonna take some effort, the soccerroos have hired an Indonesian refuge smuggler to the get them out of Bangladesh, Lyon has been left lamenting this state of affairs....

Lygon street whisper is the Freo coach called on his mate Shorten to pull a few strings to get the RAAF involved to get Cahill back home super pronto, well lets not forget....Shorten does have connection especially with in the building industry in Victoria....The Carlton Crew stepped in once they heard of this and planted a hot cup of coffee in the mums car to scuttle Shortens efforts.

Mumford and Goddard are alarmed that Cahill at 36 could be considered in a late section they say it could impact on GWS making the finals for the first time and the squikie clean drug free Cahill would not be a good role model when playing the Bombers.

Charlie Sheen has been interviewed for senior US recruiting a roll that should Freo pull it off claim will give the club that step forward, emulating WCE premier teams of the mid 2000"s and the recent Bomber teams before Hird's demise, he will also be on a consulting fee for going over prospective Aussie talent....Lyon says there could be another Ben Cousins out there and charlie will be able to spot him a mile off.

Libya? you were wondering about Libba?.......hes a good boy now he's got his head down and ass up cause its only $30 an hour as a builders labourer.

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 2