Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1429540617.931381.jpg

Come on guys only 3 weeks in relax

What's in the bag? Guess #1 = Port Power caps. Guess #2 = Dockers caps.. Guess #3 F%&* knows...

Got a seat at the Dockers v Swans on ANZAC Day.

Going early to see the parade and the cheer squad. (One of my mates daughters are in it).

Gonna be a cracker of a game. Dockers by 4 points.

Tough one to pick..Freo are looking great.

My heart says Sydney. Maybe we will get lucky and Fyfe eats a dodgy curry pre game

I think Sydney is the only team capable of shutting down Freo.. Hawthorn can probably out gun Freo, but not shut them down.

A plethora of options to play that role on Fyfe. Jack is the obvious choice but McVeigh, Spiderman or Hanners could easily sacrifice Brownlow votes to play that role and really do a number on Fyfe.

Ruck will again be crucial here and how Sydney handle the tap down from Lurch will be crucial..

Looking forward to this game as much as I did Sydney vs Port..

• Like 2

Will 27,

How you feeling this week wce v lions.

Your backline line is slowly depleting but cant take away the fact your midfield is as good as anyones on its day.

I heard Brisbane lost another 3 players yesterday so I'm reasonably optimistictongue.png

I reckon our midfield would easily be in the bottom 3 or 4 in the league.

We've had good forwards in Kennedy, Darling and Le Cras, good backs

in Mackenzie,McGovern and hurn but our midfield is what kills us.

A total lack of pace and foot skills.

But having said that, I reckon we still might get the chocciesbiggrin.png

I was thinking Brissie was a good chance in that game.

North V Geelong?

I would pick North here...but, it is a fifty fifty...maybe I should pick Geelong?

FREE

TWO (2) Double passes to West Coast V Giants.

I Have two double passes to the West Coast V Giants game at Domain Stadium on Saturday the 2nd May 2015.

Anyone interested they are yours no string attached.

Yes please. [email protected]

Just one double pass thanks.

Edited by joboss
  • Like 1

Will 27,

Your backline line is slowly depleting but cant take away the fact your midfield is as good as anyones on its day.

I heard Brisbane lost another 3 players yesterday so I'm reasonably optimistictongue.png

North V Geelong?

I would pick North here...but, it is a fifty fifty...maybe I should pick Geelong?

Despite losing, North looked pretty good against Port.

Geelong on the other hand were lucky to win against GC.

I reckon North are travelling better which means they will probably losebiggrin.png

• Like 2

Despite losing, North looked pretty good against Port.

Geelong on the other hand were lucky to win against GC.

I reckon North are travelling better which means they will probably losebiggrin.png

I'm feeling confident with North this week...very very confident. They wont let me down.

GWS v Gold coast is another interesting game. I locked my tip in on Sunday night

• Like 2

Will 27,

I'll be at the Gabba on Sunday. I can't see the Lions improving enough to worry the Eagles for four quarters. They've shown they can play well for one or two, but that seems to be it. They're an immature side and injuries are depleting their numbers weekly. They currently have nine of their first team players out, including their captain and main ball getter. Their confidence must be very low.

Any AFL side can get up and unexpectedly knock off a better side, but I think it would be a miracle if Brisbane did it on Sunday. Brisbane will win games in the second half of the season.

• Like 2

FREE

I Have two double passes to the West Coast V Giants game at Domain Stadium on Saturday the 2nd May 2015.

It's yours, you will just need to prints them out all details will be attached. Enjoy. I have forwarded them to the email address you supplied, confirm that you received them. Edited by chooka
  • Like 2

FREE

It's yours, you will just need to prints them out all details will be attached. Enjoy. I have forwarded them to the email address you supplied, confirm that you received them.

Printed. Good seats. Bar and food within spitting distance.

Kop khun krap.. May you be blessed with good karma.

• Like 2

FREE

It's yours, you will just need to prints them out all details will be attached. Enjoy. I have forwarded them to the email address you supplied, confirm that you received them.

Printed. Good seats. Bar and food within spitting distance.

Kop khun krap.. May you be blessed with good karma.

Have a good day, the tickets for the pies v saints game I gave away last week also had excellent seats.
  • Like 2

I actually like the roos for this one,lot of young guys knocking on the door getting a chance.

Hope chooka has sharpened his pencil for our fanasy clash this week.smile.png

you're going down Farmer, my boys are primed and ready.
  • Like 1

Perth police officer charged over alleged Ben Cousins arrest leak to journalist

A Perth police constable has been charged over the alleged release of official information about the arrest of fallen AFL star Ben Cousins to a television journalist.

Cousins was arrested last month following a late night incident in Perth's south.

He was released in the early hours of the following morning, when the female journalist tried to interview him.

Acting Commissioner Stephen Brown told Fairfax Radio the journalist and the police constable were in a relationship. He said the officer had no connection to the case and no right to share information about it.

"In the remit of this officer's role he had no right to do that," Acting Commissioner Brown said."He had nothing to do with that case, that investigation, that response, yet he provided [information] to somebody who he was in a relationship with."

He said the journalist's presence sparked internal concerns.

"There was a female journalist by herself," he said.

"Nobody else was around there at the time which we thought was suspicious."

An internal investigation resulted in a 29-year-old police constable, first class, from the south metropolitan district being charged with four counts of disclosing official secrets, an offence under the Criminal Code.

The officer has been stood down from all duties, and will appear in a Perth Magistrates Court on May 5.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-23/ben-cousins-arrest-police-officer-charged-over-alleged-leak/6415550

• Like 1

Adam Goodes to play reserves again this weekend. He will not travel to Perth

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-04-22/no-recall-for-goodes-this-week-says-longmire

I am on the Gold coast and they are playing the Gold coast reserves this weekend. I thought "great! I will pop along and watch that game"

Match is being played in Mackay blink.png

>>>>>>>>>

A CROWD of up to 5000 is expected for the NEAFL showdown between the Gold Coast Suns and Sydney Swans at Harrup Park on Anzac Day this Saturday.

The Mackay region has been spoilt for talent in the last three years, with three-time AFL premiership star, Norm Smith and Brownlow medallist Simon Black lining up for Brisbane in 2013, and two-time premiership winner and Norm Smith medallist Ryan O’Keefe featuring for the Swans last year.

The local community was further rewarded during the week when it was confirmed Australian of the Year and dual Brownlow winner Adam Goodes would play in the NEAFL again this weekend.

Mackay’s AFL Queensland Regional Manager Jeff Neumann believes ‘the football gods are smiling on us’ as the NEAFL matches continue to grow more popular ever year.

“It’s an opportunity to really ignite footy in the region, and to have someone of Adam Goodes’ calibre to come into the region is absolutely fantastic,” he said.

http://www.neafl.com.au/index.php?id=16&tx_ttnews%5Byear%5D=2015&tx_ttnews%5Bmonth%5D=04&tx_ttnews%5Btt_news%5D=5341&cHash=650aea02b98a9417c670a253b63422c3

Edited by BookMan

Just read this.... I might be leaning back towards Freo... kennedy coming late to perth...missed two days of training!

Sydney Swans star midfielder Josh Kennedy will make a late dash to Perth on Friday ahead of Saturday's clash with Fremantle after remaining in Sydney for the birth of his first child.

Kennedy did not travel with the team on Wednesday and was absent from the Swans' training session at Domain Stadium on Thursday.

Swans coach John Longmire confirmed that midfielder would be travelling on Friday morning.

"He's coming across, he'll be playing," Longmire said on Thursday.

"Ana was fine, (the) baby's fine. He'll be coming across first thing in the morning. It was his first, a boy.

"It's great everyone's healthy, which is the main thing."

http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2015/4/wb-v-adel#/round/CD_R201501403

Just read this.... I might be leaning back towards Freo... kennedy coming late to perth...missed two days of training!

Sydney Swans star midfielder Josh Kennedy will make a late dash to Perth on Friday ahead of Saturday's clash with Fremantle after remaining in Sydney for the birth of his first child.

Kennedy did not travel with the team on Wednesday and was absent from the Swans' training session at Domain Stadium on Thursday.

Swans coach John Longmire confirmed that midfielder would be travelling on Friday morning.

"Ana was fine, (the) baby's fine. He'll be coming across first thing in the morning. It was his first, a boy.

This mean the Swans will be all go for the game. Have a win and wet the babies head afterwards.

Edit

I hope

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 1

This mean the Swans will be all go for the game. Have a win and wet the babies head afterwards.

Edit

I hope

Yeah... kennedy's head might not be in the game now... Tired from staying up late with his new child and his wife. His mind filled only with thoughts of fatherhood and the universe.

he is such a crucial player to Sydney winning this weekend.

Certainly makes it worth considering freo again...

• Like 1

Saints v Blues. I'm going the Saints at the cake tin.

They have won before. 1966 St Kilda

They are playing at the Cake Tin in NZ.

I think with Judd out it can be any ones game. I now call it toss of the coin.

St Kilda is definitely a chance

No Saint Nick and Paddy Mc Cartin playing again which will be a huge advantage for the blues. If Mc Cartin wasn't playing I would put my money on the saints, he is a huge liability to the team and needs another 6 or 7 years in the reserves.
  • Like 1