Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

4 hours ago, Will27 said:

I don't agree with you about Boomer.

Had lost none of his pace and craftiness and still one of the best kickers in the team.

Easily had another year IMO.

Came 5th in last years F&B.

Have to find a spot for Waite if when/ he gets fit.

Im AGREEING with you MASTER....Boomer was worth a place on the roster, the only decent North player in the second half of the season last year.....SCOTTIE should be beamed up into the neatherliands of getting lost somewhere in space.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ripstanley said:

Great last quarter. Good comeback by Melb to fail by 3.  Good for my tipping though.

BLOODY awful........threw it away....the chorus to a 60s song...."dont throw it away" Freo deserved to win well coached today "CHOOKS" by the Boss Lyon.

Spencer......should be traded to the WCE @ seasons end and we will pay half his salary WILL....did some nice things today so isn't a total DUDD.....just a typical lumbering dinosaur, i mean he's been around for ever and a day, understudy to Jamar now Gwan...at 27 coming into his prime and the nice dry grass and summer sunshine in Perth would suite him down to the ground....

Dee's hunted in packs....looked good on the tablet...all that red and blue...3 and 4 going up for the mark or punch away....only for Freo to crumb the ball and whisk it away...all god dam day long...

And what a time for Cam to come good....nearly hit 100 in fantasy points..... he's been sitting on  my interchange bench for the last 2 weeks...You know the Dee's defence was under enormous pressure when 2 of your key defenders struggle to get over 60 fantasy points today....Ho and while were at it i would like to trade Frost ...just a kid.....tall and athletic will be a good footballer one day they omitted Oscar for this guy....i could have told Goodwin if he had have consulted me that Frost isn't up to it yet....Expect Oscar to be back next week....

• Like 2

OMG the Crows Bombers game was making me sleepy....had to drag myself and my puppy away from the 65inch Fj....i think your luck is about to change...maybe tomorrow....we should have a turd award in tipping too....

• Like 1

I cannot remember the last time the bombers won in Adelaide. Equally hard to remember the the last time we lost well over there but despite that I will say the crows last were clinical. It was a lesson in ball usage and direct football. Tex Walker looked like an old time full forward. Imposing, strong and confident. Sloane slick and Eddie Betts... you gotta love him. He keeps on doing the finding new ways of doing brilliant!! Love this mark below. He would got the free but still manages to mark under Baguley!

Did not see Watson, Merrett or much of Heppell at all and underlines modern day trends in that you need ten midfielder running form half forward all night. Did not expect to win but no one likes a belting. Reality check taken.

giphy (10).gif

Edited by optad
  • Like 1

If the grand final was within the next few weeks Crows have it sowen up....they i think will struggle to go the distance, soon the cob webs will be shaken off a few sides, Swans will get a few back....Dees will grow up, Saints will razzed and dazzle, ect......

• Like 2

10 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Half Time fantasy Report....

JoBlow 1234 vs GrantsApples 1142.....Jo is almost out of love, Grant will run over the top of him its a forgone conclusion its inevitable..... 

BKK Boomers 826 vs Diky Knees 904....Game of the round....Optus will go top of the table come monday night as long as an earthquake doesn't hit the Australian eastern sea board....GAZ caught out not getting his team organised on time.....

BS Dee's 1095 vs Fj's Floggers 1622.....this is going to choke me right up....an absolute miracle is needed for me to pull this one off, i do have some very big guns to fire but a few of the "others" were shooting blanks today...i look to Mecca for salvation....

Chang Saints 973 vs Rips fancy Swans 1150....Ahhhhh!!!!!! RIP what happened? you had it in the bag....CHOOKS should record his first win....a few of your guys were firing blanks too....

Low scores this week and I'm tipping Jo to get the award for the 3rd time in as many weeks.....

Shake out round, it happens....for OPTUS new kid in town.....well done son...

I'm not to concerned.  Used 10 players for a score of 973 that averages at 97.3 points per player.  12 to go including my capt and vice in Taylor Adams and Danger who should amass a combined 400+  combine the last 10 and they have an average of 75 so looking at a possible 1,150 points to Finnish 2,123 points.

• Like 2

If the grand final was within the next few weeks Crows have it sowen up....they i think will struggle to go the distance, soon the cob webs will be shaken off a few sides, Swans will get a few back....Dees will grow up, Saints will razzed and dazzle, ect......

And what about the Dockers??

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Speaking of the Dockers.

Harley keeping up the good work.

Bennell removed from flight after excessive alcohol consumption

The Fremantle Dockers have confirmed the news that injured forward Harley Bennell was asked to leave a flight after consuming too much alcohol.

The 24-year-old has been battling a chronic calf injury since moving to Fremantle from the Gold Coast at the end of 2015, and is yet to turn out for the Dockers.

Bennell was granted leave by Freo on Friday and reported to club officials that he had consumed alcohol that day, and during a flight from Perth to Melbourne on Saturday.

The former Sun was then due to board a flight from Melbourne to the Gold Coast, but was asked by flight staff to remove himself from the plane.

"Due to a recurring injury problem which has prevented (Bennell) from playing all of last year and now for the next eight to 10 weeks following another setback last week, Harley has been dealing with the frustration and disappointment of not being able to play AFL football," Dockers footy ops boss Chris Bond said via a club statement.

"We are disappointed that Harley consumed alcohol to the extent that airline staff felt he was unfit to take the flight.

"Steve Rosich and I have been in regular contact yesterday and today with Harley, who will continue to assist Virgin and the AFL with any other enquires they have.

"In the meantime, as a club it is important that we continue to support and provide guidance to Harley on how to best cope with the frustration and disappointment of not playing football."

• Like 1

Cracking game at Etihad between the saints and the pies. Low scoring games typically are tense and this one lived up to expectations. Treloar does great things but i suspect a wee protected. Could have been pinged a couple of time in the last quarter and wasn't.

Dangerous times for bucks!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gazman1 said:

And what about the Dockers??

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

7 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Geez i thought you at least might have been April premiers Alex but they couldn't even manage that.

Whats that Talking Heads song....... where on a road to nowhere.....:smile:

Long way to go old fella....early days....were just bottom of the top 8 material....on the other hand look how low your team has sunk...

• Like 1

3/4 time Fantasy report...

BS Dee's 1681 vs Fjs Floogers 1815....done and dusted all out of love....im a goner and eating poo....

I have 8 players that are regular 100 plus points pullers....today only 3 did the norm...plus another mid 90' pulled in 111....98% of the rest that played were shooting blanks..Martin 63 for example...the mac book pros and a dozen bottles of JW Black will be working over time to whip this club into shape for the grudge match against arch rivals in the BIG Chookas Saints... Fj the sneaky pete of TV forum has polished up the 43inch.....and still has 2 players to score....will be studying the vid tapes very closely over the coming week.....

Bangkok Bloomers 1406 vs Diky Knees 1290...Gaz also out of love OPTUS one to go....top of the table monday night...fair to say some of GAZ's players were underwhelmed this weekend also...

JoBlow 1369 vs GRANTS Apples 1719...its safe to say Jo wont get the Turd award this week for the lower score GAZ....well done boy from the west....the smooth well oiled washing machine of GRANT picks another pumpkin this week...a strong performer always....

Chang Santas 1449 vs RIPS fancy Swans 1604...well dont know what the humsum man chooks was on about earlier...Rip is out of love and in the lead...what RIP needs is for Dangerfield to ummm....not to play for 3/4s......wouldnt want a serious injury to be wished on the man...just a twisted ankle that will knock Patrick off for a day or two...we live and pray....after that just an ordinary day for Will Langford and its in the BAG RIP....

Judging by the scores today the guys to study are GRANT and Fj....to inflation proof your team.....

I also learned to curb my enthusiasm as you will get you bum bittin in here....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, optad said:

Cracking game at Etihad between the saints and the pies. Low scoring games typically are tense and this one lived up to expectations. Treloar does great things but i suspect a wee protected. Could have been pinged a couple of time in the last quarter and wasn't.

Dangerous times for bucks!!

Bucks is gone

12 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

BS Dee's 1681 vs Fjs Floogers 1815....done and dusted all out of love....im a goner and eating poo....

I have 8 players that are regular 100 plus points pullers....today only 3 did the norm...plus another mid 90' pulled in 111....98% of the rest that played were shooting blanks..Martin 63 for example...the mac book pros and a dozen bottles of JW Black will be working over time to whip this club into shape for the grudge match against arch rivals in the BIG Chookas Saints... Fj the sneaky pete of TV forum has polished up the 43inch.....and still has 2 players to score....will be studying the vid tapes very closely over the coming week.....

Bangkok Bloomers 1406 vs Diky Knees 1290...Gaz also out of love OPTUS one to go....top of the table monday night...fair to say some of GAZ's players were underwhelmed this weekend also...

JoBlow 1369 vs GRANTS Apples 1719...its safe to say Jo wont get the Turd award this week for the lower score GAZ....well done boy from the west....the smooth well oiled washing machine of GRANT picks another pumpkin this week...a strong performer always....

Chang Santas 1449 vs RIPS fancy Swans 1604...well dont know what the humsum man chooks was on about earlier...Rip is out of love and in the lead...what RIP needs is for Dangerfield to ummm....not to play for 3/4s......wouldnt want a serious injury to be wished on the man...just a twisted ankle that will knock Patrick off for a day or two...we live and pray....after that just an ordinary day for Will Langford and its in the BAG RIP....

Judging by the scores today the guys to study are GRANT and Fj....to inflation proof your team.....

I also learned to curb my enthusiasm as you will get you bum bittin in here....

If rip has danger and langford so do I 

16 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Gone the early call, Al but far from done. Gaz has Danger as captain and if pulls his usual 250 then he's ahead. Tom stewart and Tom mitchell left to determine the crumbs either way. 

Edited by optad
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ripstanley said:

This weeks winner is Will with 8/9. Very good tipping.  Alex is still the overall leader with 25. Biggwazz  also on 25 but has a bigger margin

Look forward to next week. 

That was quick.

Thanks for that Rip.

Looks like another good round next week as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will27 said:

That was quick.

Thanks for that Rip.

Looks like another good round next week as well.

Everyone picked Geelong so it was easy this week. It is good to be able to see everyone's tips after the games have started.

• Like 1