Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:
3 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

What do you do Mr Fj that takes you to ummm seemingly backwards countries? Most of the Thai women i know would have loved to have joined you in Turkey with temps around zero...they would have liked to snuggle up in the tent with you...

I'm in the engineering field Alex,basically helping those with a machete and hoe background to open a toolbox and use the right tools for the job.

I have a hand me down Note3 from the wifey witch i use when away to check emails,its most important feature is the alarm clock.

Feeling quite confident about the Kangas next year after reading we have the easiest drawn going around,i guess that means playing the Dees twice again,as well as all the bottom 8 clubs.

I'll get the champers out for the 2018 bolters.:smile:

Was game 1 of the international rules worth watching? 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I'm in the engineering field Alex,basically helping those with a machete and hoe background to open a toolbox and use the right tools for the job.

I have a hand me down Note3 from the wifey witch i use when away to check emails,its most important feature is the alarm clock.

Feeling quite confident about the Kangas next year after reading we have the easiest drawn going around,i guess that means playing the Dees twice again,as well as all the bottom 8 clubs.

I'll get the champers out for the 2018 bolters.:smile:

Was game 1 of the international rules worth watching? 

Well  that cleared things up didnt it? ummm any job vacancies? 

On the phone front a note 3 is rather ancient the 7 i think it is  was banned from  every airline i flew on during my trip to Mexico and Cuba last year...you wanna watch out you dont keep it in your pocket Fj it might launch you like a cruise missile towards North Korea and then were going to be in a spot of bother...

• Haha 2

Port will be the new North Melbourne after recruiting Demon discards and an ageing pussy Cat, the roomer mill is working overtime the hot to trot Tom bro of Paddy is that the Roos and Saints are just itching to snare him in the second round, im thinking he will go in the 4th round and lets face it theres been some good cheap pick ups especially by the Eagles all those years ago when they on start up had some kids hidden way up in death valley somewhere out of eye sight from there eastern rivals....now with every body equiped with a smart phone that just cant happen anymore, take Mick Johnson at 3 am at a kabab takeaway dropped his pants...there was someone there to record it...Mick could have brought 2 IphoneX for the cost of the exercise at 3 am...

Ps....more on Italy and there showdown against Sweden the Italian's are in crisis mode you thought i was joking when i said Fiat and the like could die...there will be riots if the Italians miss out they havent missed a world cup since 1958 the year Sofia Loren appeared on the screen..she would have stoped a tank in those days...yes if your pasta machine breaks down your going to have to get a new one from China and lets not forget your expresso maker too.....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

..you wanna watch out you dont keep it in your pocket Fj it might launch you like a cruise missile towards North Korea and then were going to be in a spot of bother...

Never fear so you like my avatar:smile:,my son's superheroes 8th birthday party last week.

TV must of had another brain fart overnight as i woke up to no avatar this morning so until i figure how to get it back,this is it.

PS Spiderman got the nod as i'm saving superman and his cape in case it's needed at work this week.

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Never fear so you like my avatar:smile:,my son's superheroes 8th birthday party last week.

TV must of had another brain fart overnight as i woke up to no avatar this morning so until i figure how to get it back,this is it.

PS Spiderman got the nod as i'm saving superman and his cape in case it's needed at work this week.

Your lucky. My avatar vanished weeks ago. Still waiting for its return. 

10 hours ago, farmerjo said:

I dont have any issues with avatar other than size a couple of times....yes its cute like your life Fj living the dream in an exotic far flung place with an equally exotic wife who is producing future Thai TV and movie stars with you.....Ive seen Thai TV say not more.....

Big news today....several Melbourne AFL clubs looking to add a basketball team too the NBL.......Collingwood was named the other is a secret so far, Freo is also in the mix they say, even the Storm may field a team apparently its common practice overseas one owner several teams in different codes....

A number of clubs already run a woman football team as well as netball...

Axed Eagle Tom "who" Lamb is training with the Saints and is hopping to be picked up by Chookas mob, grand dad played in there very only one Grand Final win ...Ian Cooper...Tom was delisted after only one game in 3 seasons....nice blonde flowing locks the kid has....will set of nicely in the red white and black...

The unthinkable has happened.......Italy were held to a 0-0 draw even though they dominated possession in Milan this morning nothing would go in the net nothing, its a tragedy of unprecedented proportions Fait and Ferrari will begin laying off workers as early as next week there will be no pasta shipments for god knows how long and that Italian coffee were all come to love...forget it...the country is in collapse the economy is in free fall the Coach of the Azzuri has charted a plane to a safe hide out in South America...the arsonists were out looking to burn his house down ho its not a good time to be on holiday in Italy....

Scott Clayton Suns list manger will depart the club after the draft due to a though clean out of the football department and in a lighter tone.....

Callan ward proposes to long time gf in a hot air ballon over Hollywood....Ruby of course replied with a yes as it was a long way to the ground....he is a fast worker Callan is...they met 12 ys ago took him 6 years to ask her to be his gf....and another 6 ys to get married...Jack Riewoldt got married....it was the talk of the town they say...honeymoon in Tassie...well it is overseas....

• Like 1

Ty Vickery has announced his retirement after just one year with the Hawks, 6 games, says he has lot the passion to play, might have more to do with his shonkey ex business partner and the fact Jake king is now up on charges for threat to kill over an alleged extortion attempt...

Had the time to pop in and check out the new IphoneX today....im so underwhelmed i dont know what the fuss is about....it worked beautifully of course but what did it look like? Granted Vodahone's display model did look unappealing i always prefer silver and white, there model was black with a white back, maybe i need to check out the color range before i give it a thumbs down but it sure looks cheap to me, gee's im glad i upgraded last year...

The fall out of the national Italian Soccer team that failed to qualify for the  world cup has plunged Italy into a national existential crisis....and you thought i was joking....you would not want to be italian right now...i can see my dear old dad give a cheeky smile from his grave...they cultural commentators said the result reflected the failure of Italian society to move forward.....Some politicians blamed immigration...

As Italian websites exploded with Ikea-inspired Sweden jokes, including step-by-step instructions for Italians on how to make a "göl," some politicians tried to exploit the frustration.

"Too many foreigners on the field," Matteo Salvini, the leader of the anti-immigrant Northern League, wrote on Twitter. "#StopInvasion, and more space for Italian guys, also on the soccer field."

Financial analysts projected a loss of revenue to the national team of 100 million euros, because of the failure to qualify for the World Cup.

"There will be economic consequences to this defeat," Elisa Simoni, a left-leaning member of Parliament, told the news channel Sky TG24.

Others suggested that Italy's victory at the World Cup in 2006 had contributed to a spike in employment and in the country's gross domestic product.

Those days now seem far away.

In a video, Alessandro Vocalelli, the editor of Corriere dello Sport, said that the failure would create a new description for national humiliation: "It was 'a Sweden.'" The failure to qualify, he said, was "a national shame without precedent".

He added, with a statement characteristic of the day, that "entire generations have never known this tragic experience..

Well its the Aussies turn tonight tune at 8pm east cost time a win is a loss because we should never have been in this position to begin with a loss would be a national disgrace and Ange better have that job in China because he will be stoned if he hangs around here, the only place he would be safe is with the fellas out in the central desert regions of Australia...Fortress Australia one news paper is bragging claim we have been virtually unbeatable, the FAA have spend a small fortune on there athletes because it means millions to us to go to Russia, tonights game should be the last of Ange Postecoglou, becoming known for is unrealistic visions playing around with formations did it at Victory now doing it with the national team...he wont last long in China the $$$$ there throwing around means they expect instant success....

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Ty Vickery has announced his retirement after just one year with the Hawks, 6 games, says he has lot the passion to play, might have more to do with his shonkey ex business partner and the fact Jake king is now up on charges for threat to kill over an alleged extortion attempt...

Had the time to pop in and check out the new IphoneX today....im so underwhelmed i dont know what the fuss is about....it worked beautifully of course but what did it look like? Granted Vodahone's display model did look unappealing i always prefer silver and white, there model was black with a white back, maybe i need to check out the color range before i give it a thumbs down but it sure looks cheap to me, gee's im glad i upgraded last year...

The fall out of the national Italian Soccer team that failed to qualify for the  world cup has plunged Italy into a national existential crisis....and you thought i was joking....you would not want to be italian right now...i can see my dear old dad give a cheeky smile from his grave...they cultural commentators said the result reflected the failure of Italian society to move forward.....Some politicians blamed immigration...

As Italian websites exploded with Ikea-inspired Sweden jokes, including step-by-step instructions for Italians on how to make a "göl," some politicians tried to exploit the frustration.

"Too many foreigners on the field," Matteo Salvini, the leader of the anti-immigrant Northern League, wrote on Twitter. "#StopInvasion, and more space for Italian guys, also on the soccer field."

Financial analysts projected a loss of revenue to the national team of 100 million euros, because of the failure to qualify for the World Cup.

"There will be economic consequences to this defeat," Elisa Simoni, a left-leaning member of Parliament, told the news channel Sky TG24.

Others suggested that Italy's victory at the World Cup in 2006 had contributed to a spike in employment and in the country's gross domestic product.

Those days now seem far away.

In a video, Alessandro Vocalelli, the editor of Corriere dello Sport, said that the failure would create a new description for national humiliation: "It was 'a Sweden.'" The failure to qualify, he said, was "a national shame without precedent".

He added, with a statement characteristic of the day, that "entire generations have never known this tragic experience..

Well its the Aussies turn tonight tune at 8pm east cost time a win is a loss because we should never have been in this position to begin with a loss would be a national disgrace and Ange better have that job in China because he will be stoned if he hangs around here, the only place he would be safe is with the fellas out in the central desert regions of Australia...Fortress Australia one news paper is bragging claim we have been virtually unbeatable, the FAA have spend a small fortune on there athletes because it means millions to us to go to Russia, tonights game should be the last of Ange Postecoglou, becoming known for is unrealistic visions playing around with formations did it at Victory now doing it with the national team...he wont last long in China the $$$$ there throwing around means they expect instant success....

Does Australia have a team?

• Haha 1

Joel Selwood really is one of the protected species.  He really should be going before the match review panel for his hit in the international rules game last night and looking at a couple of weeks on the sideline next year.

Joel Selwood sent off for high hit in International Rules test, sparks brawl between Australia and Ireland.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/joel-selwood-sent-off-for-high-hit-in-international-rules-test-sparks-brawl-between-australia-and-ireland/news-story/3d55857b3af0f53c25a5cff843df30f0

D day approaching.....ahh to keep us interested the AFL stretches it out so they cant be forgotten, here in football heartland cricket and tennis will never take over even in summer...

So we beggin...i missed the first part but the most important team is in the second part so its ok....

The Dee's apparently are loaded with inside bull mids so they say picks 29,31,36 and 57, they also state the Dee's have done the hard yards in the Draft in recent years stocking up on some impressive kids whats needed is some blistering speed from a few new mids...another Italian Stallion has been pin pointed for us by the Age team in Jack Petrucelle, has pace to burn, Stoddart and Bailey as well who are all expected to fall in the second or third rounds where the Dee's have a wealth of pics...Dee's also have been eyeing off a one Osker Baker from the Lions academy...meanwhile there also tipping they may top up with a mature age rookie ruck after the delisting of Jake Spencer.....What i know is these guys are hardly ever right once you move past the 3rd pick in the draft...but hey it makes your mouth water itching for a late march action...

Hawks ravaged and savaged and behind the 8 ball O'Mera hasn't worked out Tye retired and no early pics, there midfield needs depth what surprised me this family club has decided against nominating for Brearton and Langfords sons....if these kids were just half as good as there dads you could back the Hawks in for the next 10 years...

Kangaroos...after throwing everything including a solid gold kitchen sink at Josh Kelly and Dusty Martin  and came up nude then proceeded to delist a further raft of experienced players held there nerve during trade week, not much point going after experience if your not attracting anyone, opportunities will be plenty, they start with pick 4 and long being linked to Jaidyn Stepherson, also on the radar is Andy Brayshaw were pop played and uncle was chairman...

Port went crazy at the supermarket picking up a few dregs and a highly respect Rockcliff, all will be brought undone come september when they falter once more, there first pick will be 46, improvement will need to come from within as there is little rocket fuel in the tank apart for Rocketcliff...

Tigers pick 17 sitting pretty dont have to prove a thing, im tipping the tigers will do a 1980 and revert back to gonna bees the hangover will continue all year which will delight Melbourne newspapers as its worth a whole page 3 times a week with whats happened plus a surgical player by player analysis concluding whats needed etc etc...Anyway they have 3 picks in the top 25 it could also mean they will actually build a further solid base and stay in contention.

Ahh the team that is going to be but never quite gets there the Saints, 7,8 34 and 45....ummm 2 inside the top 10 another Paddy? The brother Tom is available Chooks...With a blue collar mid are looking for some inside grunt several classy kids in the draft have been mentioned one from seaford just around the corner from there training base is high on the watch list....already coming off 2 knee reconstructions...warning warning WILL Robinson....

Swans 14, 33, 51 and 84....i mean at 84 what can you get? a box of empty rice bubbles is what you get....seems they need tall forwards well they dont come ready made and i do believe Jack Watts would have been excellent for the Swans who have a good record of bring out the best in people, the Swans dont need much just a bit if dazzle here and some star dust there and there all ready to go....

WCE...new emblem alone will add some much spirited fight 13, 21, 26, 32, 37, 69, 83....will be battling with the Dee's for a raft of half decent mids 83 will be an empty packet of pop corn, topping up didnt work so its back to the draft, Eagle eyes are on Victorian gun turned something to mid Hunter Clark with a name like that he could not have originated from Vic...Oscar Allen is also being eyed off....my god Hunter, Oscar sound like something from a adult movie...wpont ay the type....

In the news today Johnny Barnes is leading a push to sue the AFL with relations to the effects of concussion post retirement, seems life is going downwards for him the former Cat and Bomber was 

diagnosed with epilepsy five years ago and has experienced increased memory loss and anger issues. The 48-year-old believes all of those conditions could be linked to his playing days.

"It's turned my life upside down ... I'm not the same bloke I used to be," Barnes said.

"I know things are changing in my mind and I want answers." 3 broken jaws an concused at least half a dozen times...Leads to an interesting time...in the USA a former Gridiron player who committed sucide in prison after found guilty of murder was found to have jelly for a brain that far excedded his age...still in his 20's and a top line player they now think that rattling affect of all those tackles lead to his demise...what to do what to do?

Amazon has a soft launch in Australia...who cares?  not me....though easy credit and the ease of shopping online.....well sim sala bin...

Fj's boy Glen in that never ending merry go round of punching the ump was it? no it was the runner at his sons footy game mid season will appeal his conviction and why not? if the conviction stands he would have to step down from the board...at the kangaroos, the excuse is he received bad legal advice....

Nic made it to early pre season training...and who was saying he'd be ready by mid season last year? who thought he would have an impact during the finals? wasn't me, lot of ham and cheese there another empty packet of corn flakes very few get back quickly from an injury like his ....

Us puritans can rest in peace....the AFL in there infinite wisdom WILL keep the bounce down until a wet winter changes everything again....

No more news on the Apple iPhone X but....3 or is it the 4th update has my phone almost normal again...not that nokia owners care....or owners of second hand broken down tabs would even want to know about...no murmurings from Fj and there was a report of a missile launch from some desert deep in Thailands north heading kinda NE a Chinese super duper jet intercepted it...

Well the Socceroos fell over the line and qualified for the world cup...means millions of course...the Italians fell out and there will be a lot of cheap italian cars for sale from now on...not wise to buy one as spare parts will  be made in North Korea...and you know...Trump is itching to invade...so the parts cost will X10 ....Ange gave us the relief and retired thank god, got to big for his job though i did notice he went back to a 4 man defence in the last few games...i rest my case..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/11/2017 at 7:27 PM, AlexRRR said:

D day approaching.....ahh to keep us interested the AFL stretches it out so they cant be forgotten, here in football heartland cricket and tennis will never take over even in summer...

So we beggin...i missed the first part but the most important team is in the second part so its ok....

The Dee's apparently are loaded with inside bull mids so they say picks 29,31,36 and 57, they also state the Dee's have done the hard yards in the Draft in recent years stocking up on some impressive kids whats needed is some blistering speed from a few new mids...another Italian Stallion has been pin pointed for us by the Age team in Jack Petrucelle, has pace to burn, Stoddart and Bailey as well who are all expected to fall in the second or third rounds where the Dee's have a wealth of pics...Dee's also have been eyeing off a one Osker Baker from the Lions academy...meanwhile there also tipping they may top up with a mature age rookie ruck after the delisting of Jake Spencer.....What i know is these guys are hardly ever right once you move past the 3rd pick in the draft...but hey it makes your mouth water itching for a late march action...

Hawks ravaged and savaged and behind the 8 ball O'Mera hasn't worked out Tye retired and no early pics, there midfield needs depth what surprised me this family club has decided against nominating for Brearton and Langfords sons....if these kids were just half as good as there dads you could back the Hawks in for the next 10 years...

Kangaroos...after throwing everything including a solid gold kitchen sink at Josh Kelly and Dusty Martin  and came up nude then proceeded to delist a further raft of experienced players held there nerve during trade week, not much point going after experience if your not attracting anyone, opportunities will be plenty, they start with pick 4 and long being linked to Jaidyn Stepherson, also on the radar is Andy Brayshaw were pop played and uncle was chairman...

Port went crazy at the supermarket picking up a few dregs and a highly respect Rockcliff, all will be brought undone come september when they falter once more, there first pick will be 46, improvement will need to come from within as there is little rocket fuel in the tank apart for Rocketcliff...

Tigers pick 17 sitting pretty dont have to prove a thing, im tipping the tigers will do a 1980 and revert back to gonna bees the hangover will continue all year which will delight Melbourne newspapers as its worth a whole page 3 times a week with whats happened plus a surgical player by player analysis concluding whats needed etc etc...Anyway they have 3 picks in the top 25 it could also mean they will actually build a further solid base and stay in contention.

Ahh the team that is going to be but never quite gets there the Saints, 7,8 34 and 45....ummm 2 inside the top 10 another Paddy? The brother Tom is available Chooks...With a blue collar mid are looking for some inside grunt several classy kids in the draft have been mentioned one from seaford just around the corner from there training base is high on the watch list....already coming off 2 knee reconstructions...warning warning WILL Robinson....

Swans 14, 33, 51 and 84....i mean at 84 what can you get? a box of empty rice bubbles is what you get....seems they need tall forwards well they dont come ready made and i do believe Jack Watts would have been excellent for the Swans who have a good record of bring out the best in people, the Swans dont need much just a bit if dazzle here and some star dust there and there all ready to go....

WCE...new emblem alone will add some much spirited fight 13, 21, 26, 32, 37, 69, 83....will be battling with the Dee's for a raft of half decent mids 83 will be an empty packet of pop corn, topping up didnt work so its back to the draft, Eagle eyes are on Victorian gun turned something to mid Hunter Clark with a name like that he could not have originated from Vic...Oscar Allen is also being eyed off....my god Hunter, Oscar sound like something from a adult movie...wpont ay the type....

In the news today Johnny Barnes is leading a push to sue the AFL with relations to the effects of concussion post retirement, seems life is going downwards for him the former Cat and Bomber was 

diagnosed with epilepsy five years ago and has experienced increased memory loss and anger issues. The 48-year-old believes all of those conditions could be linked to his playing days.

"It's turned my life upside down ... I'm not the same bloke I used to be," Barnes said.

"I know things are changing in my mind and I want answers." 3 broken jaws an concused at least half a dozen times...Leads to an interesting time...in the USA a former Gridiron player who committed sucide in prison after found guilty of murder was found to have jelly for a brain that far excedded his age...still in his 20's and a top line player they now think that rattling affect of all those tackles lead to his demise...what to do what to do?

Amazon has a soft launch in Australia...who cares?  not me....though easy credit and the ease of shopping online.....well sim sala bin...

Fj's boy Glen in that never ending merry go round of punching the ump was it? no it was the runner at his sons footy game mid season will appeal his conviction and why not? if the conviction stands he would have to step down from the board...at the kangaroos, the excuse is he received bad legal advice....

Nic made it to early pre season training...and who was saying he'd be ready by mid season last year? who thought he would have an impact during the finals? wasn't me, lot of ham and cheese there another empty packet of corn flakes very few get back quickly from an injury like his ....

Us puritans can rest in peace....the AFL in there infinite wisdom WILL keep the bounce down until a wet winter changes everything again....

No more news on the Apple iPhone X but....3 or is it the 4th update has my phone almost normal again...not that nokia owners care....or owners of second hand broken down tabs would even want to know about...no murmurings from Fj and there was a report of a missile launch from some desert deep in Thailands north heading kinda NE a Chinese super duper jet intercepted it...

Well the Socceroos fell over the line and qualified for the world cup...means millions of course...the Italians fell out and there will be a lot of cheap italian cars for sale from now on...not wise to buy one as spare parts will  be made in North Korea...and you know...Trump is itching to invade...so the parts cost will X10 ....Ange gave us the relief and retired thank god, got to big for his job though i did notice he went back to a 4 man defence in the last few games...i rest my case..

Tom McCartin was over looked, no surprises there, what team would want a McCartin.  Saints did o.k with 4 local boys all were all Australian last year so let's see how they turn out.  Having said that McCartin was under 18 all Australian also and look what a dud he turned out to be.  Rookie draft on Monday so hoping the saints can find another Milne 

6 hours ago, Thechook said:

Tom McCartin was over looked, no surprises there, what team would want a McCartin.  Saints did o.k with 4 local boys all were all Australian last year so let's see how they turn out.  Having said that McCartin was under 18 all Australian also and look what a dud he turned out to be.  Rookie draft on Monday so hoping the saints can find another Milne 

He wasn't overlooked, Swans picked him up with their second pick (#33). Our list manager's no mug when it comes to draft time, so he must have seen something in him...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, GrantSmith said:

He wasn't overlooked, Swans picked him up with their second pick (#33). Our list manager's no mug when it comes to draft time, so he must have seen something in him...

Sorry to hear that my condolences.  They say he isn't as good as Paddy and we know what a useless waste of list space he is.

• Haha 1

Draft day herotiocs.......Well North behind once again...Dee's swoop and pick up Charlie....Charlie Spargo with there first pic at 29 who's dad played for you know who Fj...yep Pauls kid...was rated a first round pick before missing 2017 with a shoulder injury, 

Port A who you can bet wont be going anywhere added a 4th ex Dee to there list a one Dom Barry and even i never heard of him he wont be lonely as J Watts, J Trentgrove that good VFL player and Jimmy Toumpas who looked like he would take on the world yet is still in the starting blocks 6 years later...still hasn't achieved anything are all list cloggers...well except for Watts...WILL be running around Alberton in short shorts during pre season.

The Heat is on for Kevin Muscat, thrashed 4-1 in the Hunter Valley thus night and out of contract end of the year makes for a cheap sacking by the board one win from 7 outings, its pretty easy to see hes lost a few players, Milligan get a red card so early in the loss says a lot i think, he of course would get picked up pretty quickly once he was to loose his job....but who would take over...Victory i can assure you would have been working franticly too secure a replacement if old Kev couldnt turn it around...his days are numbered......

Lionel Messi secures a new long term contract...with Barcelona he will now be able to pay of the Spanish dept single handedly, Barc would want to hope Catalan does not succeed in becoming a nation as they and 3 other Caitlin clubs will be on the outer of the gravy train that is the Spanish League, im sure his lawyers figured that one out, the buy out clause is over one billion dollars, not wanting a repeat of earlier this season when Paris payed out over 300 million for his buddy Neymar when they triggered his buy out clause.

Not much football news....but we still have a draft to go the rookie draft....that golden hair former WCE Tom Lamb is still available Chooks...his hair would look lovely flowing in the wind in red black and white...Lindsay Thomas ex Roo cut and kicked out with a year on his contract is expected to find a home at Alberton...more toping up of dregs and one has to wonder whats going on over there....all that sea air is getting to them, to much salt is like alcohol will fry your brains...

Well im glad my mum isn't alive anymore, the recent outing of sexual predators in the US and lets not forget mr tie me kangaroo down man new revelations hit the front page today in Melbourne..Don Burke named and shamed the former  channel 9 gardening guru that my mum watched religiously labeled a sexual harasser and bully....psychotic bully....a misogynist....sexual predator have all be thrown about...I loathed him, he was just a pig..said one former researcher    http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/a-highgrade-twisted-abuser-don-burke-a-sexual-harasser-and-bully-claims-series-of-women-20171126-gzt6d2.html   get your juices flowing early this morning...

We dont have to worry about crappy battery life in our smart phones for much longer folks...Deakin Uni here in Victoria have been developing a new material that will god dam charge your phone...the gimmick that Apple has with the X where u just lay your phone on the platform is already looking like a dinosaur ...yep stick it in your jeans and the phone gets charged....might charge up your sex life to if you know what i mean...you heard it here first....

• Like 2

2 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Draft day herotiocs.......Well North behind once again...Dee's swoop and pick up Charlie....Charlie Spargo with there first pic at 29 who's dad played for you know who Fj...yep Pauls kid...was rated a first round pick before missing 2017 with a shoulder injury, 

Port A who you can bet wont be going anywhere added a 4th ex Dee to there list a one Dom Barry and even i never heard of him he wont be lonely as J Watts, J Trentgrove that good VFL player and Jimmy Toumpas who looked like he would take on the world yet is still in the starting blocks 6 years later...still hasn't achieved anything are all list cloggers...well except for Watts...WILL be running around Alberton in short shorts during pre season.

The Heat is on for Kevin Muscat, thrashed 4-1 in the Hunter Valley thus night and out of contract end of the year makes for a cheap sacking by the board one win from 7 outings, its pretty easy to see hes lost a few players, Milligan get a red card so early in the loss says a lot i think, he of course would get picked up pretty quickly once he was to loose his job....but who would take over...Victory i can assure you would have been working franticly too secure a replacement if old Kev couldnt turn it around...his days are numbered......

Lionel Messi secures a new long term contract...with Barcelona he will now be able to pay of the Spanish dept single handedly, Barc would want to hope Catalan does not succeed in becoming a nation as they and 3 other Caitlin clubs will be on the outer of the gravy train that is the Spanish League, im sure his lawyers figured that one out, the buy out clause is over one billion dollars, not wanting a repeat of earlier this season when Paris payed out over 300 million for his buddy Neymar when they triggered his buy out clause.

Not much football news....but we still have a draft to go the rookie draft....that golden hair former WCE Tom Lamb is still available Chooks...his hair would look lovely flowing in the wind in red black and white...Lindsay Thomas ex Roo cut and kicked out with a year on his contract is expected to find a home at Alberton...more toping up of dregs and one has to wonder whats going on over there....all that sea air is getting to them, to much salt is like alcohol will fry your brains...

Well im glad my mum isn't alive anymore, the recent outing of sexual predators in the US and lets not forget mr tie me kangaroo down man new revelations hit the front page today in Melbourne..Don Burke named and shamed the former  channel 9 gardening guru that my mum watched religiously labeled a sexual harasser and bully....psychotic bully....a misogynist....sexual predator have all be thrown about...I loathed him, he was just a pig..said one former researcher    http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/tv-and-radio/a-highgrade-twisted-abuser-don-burke-a-sexual-harasser-and-bully-claims-series-of-women-20171126-gzt6d2.html   get your juices flowing early this morning...

We dont have to worry about crappy battery life in our smart phones for much longer folks...Deakin Uni here in Victoria have been developing a new material that will god dam charge your phone...the gimmick that Apple has with the X where u just lay your phone on the platform is already looking like a dinosaur ...yep stick it in your jeans and the phone gets charged....might charge up your sex life to if you know what i mean...you heard it here first....

Wouldn't mind seeing Darcy Parish's little brother picked up by the saints as a rookie.

http://www.saints.com.au/news/2017-11-27/10-rookie-chances-to-watch

On 11/26/2017 at 3:22 AM, Thechook said:

Sorry to hear that my condolences.  They say he isn't as good as Paddy and we know what a useless waste of list space he is.

Having a look at him on the training track today, he's really going to need to have a good feed if he's any chance... 

• Like 1

The sports pages on footy are thin this time of year leading up to xmas, filling with usual fodder .... The only serious news is that FFA the body that runs the Aleague lost the vote, a saga thats been going on for sometime... FIFA the body that runs all soccer world wide are about to step in and install an intrim body to oversee it....Kev is on borrowed time and everyone knows it...i bet he will be gone by xmas if not he has pictures of the chairman of Victory in a compromising position...

What was that song by Blondie something about glass chooks?

IN case you missed the filler....was in the paper and on 7 news...Lewis the Dee's pick up of last season is looking likely sitting out his nice contact in defence will be training with the defenders from now on...."we had a very inexperienced defence last season" Leaver it to beaver and me should fix that right up....He also said...a 4 time premiership player, to miss out....makes you hungry....meaning not making the finals and the boys are hungry, they were hungry last season if i recall right...they wanted to do a Leciter City but couldnt even beat Collingwood...or North Melbourne twice and nearly everybody beat them...

Ahhh wild west weather in Melbourne this weekend and i got to drive down the coast on sunday...when the second hit should appeared....what to do what to do...todays paper says some businesses are sandbagging....and i thought teabagging at first until i re read...We have had a god dam heatwave unprecedented this time of the year...hottest nov in 150 ys, woke this moring to the trickle of rain..your lucky WILL......the sound of rain on ur tin sheds roof...up there in the sticks....i love it....love watching the rain...use to love it in BKK when the rain came in...last time i was there it was rather wet...the year i lived there was just after the big floods that year it was rather dry in BKK...Anyway the impending storms and wild weather is a feast for the papers today a number of articles on what to do and how not to get it, of course after all this dry weather a good bet is to stay off Melbourne freeways 

Family not flag is the reason Gibbs moved back too the city of churches....ive been there a few times...a week in Adelaide is like being locked in your room for a week...with your playstation down and modem gone to the wall...

Daws welcomes pressure from make or break year....well time Scott actually plays him week in week out...i recon he could be anything, i recall J Stynes how god dam awful he was in his first few games but slowly he got better and better...

Wooooow...as i am finishing off the first decent rains hit.....love it love it...`no work today fellas......

• Like 2

21 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Bit disappointed in the North website,no squad or coach updates yet.

Must still be celebrating there 9th profit in 10 years.

Now for a premiership.Go the Joeys.:smile:

Guess you haven't heard,  they're not in the comp next year

• Haha 2

Now things are getting ridiculous with political correctness in sport.  No more ruckman,  just ruck persons.  No more tackling your man, you will be tackling your person and that doesn't mean jerking off on field.

AN AFL ruckman should be known as a “ruckperson” and cricket batsmen referred to as “batspeople” under a Victorian-led push to reduce violence against women.

WOMEN FACE RAMPANT SEXUAL VIOLENCE

BID FOR MORE FEMALE SPORT ON TV

A university-led conference has called for gender-neutral language to be used across all sporting codes at every level.

Swinburne and Latrobe University researchers have begun work on studies linking sports to reducing violence against women.

Full story. http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/push-to-makes-sports-language-genderneutral-to-reduce-violence-against-women/news-story/29271057ff8c6d59460f2fd5107796e2

Edited by Thechook
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Poor old Melbourne players (Alex)  The little princesses have gone to the AFLPA complaining training is to hard.  

Melbourne training camp cancelled after players consult AFLPA

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/melbourne-demons/melbourne-training-camp-cancelled-after-players-consult-aflpa-20171214-h04vri.html

I hear team mates were kicking a ball after it was bounced on the ground and it's considered dirty and it's not nice to tackle someone if they sweat.

This sums up Melbourne.

https://youtu.be/WS5D9csaySU

• Haha 1