Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

9 hours ago, Radar501 said:

FJ's urgent SOS call for a pie-maker.   Poor lad must have been getting withdrawal symptoms for a nice dog's eye drowned in dead horse.   Only a fair dinkum Aussie would understand that slang.

Should have one on the way.

Kangaroo's,leo and dog's eyes.

What a season next year will be.

• Like 2

On 11/27/2019 at 7:43 AM, Will27 said:

The draft never really does it for me TBH.

Just about every kid is rated as an elite kick, mark, runner etc etc.

You should get a decent player in the top 10 I reckon, but it's still a

bit of a lottery.

Yep just look at McCartin, the biggest dud in history

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Gents, I'm no David Warner, fan but was really surprised at the timing of Paine's declaration yesterday.

Cannot see the game going into the 5th day. It might not even last today, I so thought he

should've given him another 45 minutes to an hour to go for the world record.

Yes if Warner wasn't going for it he should of had the dignity to stay on 334.

If you really do enjoy sucking in smoky toxic air, no need jetting all the way to Chiang Mai for your December sojourn.

Liverpudlians in SW Sydney woke this morning to an AQI of 206.   Bushfires have pushed Sin City into the 'Very Unhealthy' purple zone.   Hope Buddy isn't running off-season laps at his local oval, or he may end up being carted off to ICU.

Look along the Murray River NW Victoria near my old stamping ground at Robinvale.   AQI of just 8.   So clean, but where the PM2.5's don't get you, the Mallee fleas will.

Screenshot 2019-12-04 08.30.55.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Radar501 said:

If you really do enjoy sucking in smoky toxic air, no need jetting all the way to Chiang Mai for your December sojourn.

Liverpudlians in SW Sydney woke this morning to an AQI of 206.   Bushfires have pushed Sin City into the 'Very Unhealthy' purple zone.   Hope Buddy isn't running off-season laps at his local oval, or he may end up being carted off to ICU.

Look along the Murray River NW Victoria near my old stamping ground at Robinvale.   AQI of just 8.   So clean, but where the PM2.5's don't get you, the Mallee fleas will.

Screenshot 2019-12-04 08.30.55.png

No problem in Melourne with air quality its tempreture quality we all yearn for down here...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Alex, don't expect outside run from "Harry".

What you will get if you can get him on the paddock is sublime skills and a goalkicker.

I'd be surprised if he plays 5 games this year if any.

Having said that, I'm easily surprised.

I dont expect anything dear WILL....i was actualy mixing harry up with one if his koorie brothers at Freo there foir a while who was getting into trouble with a police dog...who found him hiding under a bush, well harry isnt without a track record, he and Hunt use to shoot on up...into Brise i bet...Dee's are clutching at straws , they have several who could play the goal sneak even took Picket in the top 10, no forward had a chance this past year the bomb it in and hope for the best was 1960's footy......

Ange and the Marionos. must me code for something or other...Yokohama 3-zip over Tokyo to go 6 points clear and and take the crown of the Jleague, well they had it last week, pretty hard to make up the difference, a smile from ear to ear and why not? the flac the big man was copping while managing the Socceroos and I might add justified though Ange would now say he has been exonerated though I would have excommunicated him long ago from national footy...you don't play 3 back in national footy Ange.....your not playing in the Aleague, them silky smooth Sth Americans or anal Germans or Italians who are known for holding the ball until an opening appears WILL carve you up good and proper...just like the Doctor who did my hip......a nice clean cut and I can hardly see where it was now....

Ange has grown a 3 day growth, so has current national Socceroos coach Graham  Arnold....noticed they been doing the salt and pepper for some time now...someone should tell these poggie guys that they may wanna be part of the team and feel like part of the team but they won't ever look like part of the team....my gotiie after eons has been put to rest, was a hard task to shave it off...it resurfaced a few times but alas looking like a dero its finally off to stay....it was like a part of me....it was me..my look...and I been lucky too...like my dad I was able to keep my dark hair what seemed like forever even still I might be 30% dark to 70 white on my head...and I'm too old to remember ..I stopped counting at 39 then each year went backwards till I got to 29 and been stuck there like for 20 ys...something like that..its all a brain fade these days......anyway guys clean yourselves up plz not a good look your representing the Aussie battlers...

I was at the game when Lee ironed out Neve....I was thinking about this the other day when stuck in traffic...like I been around for so long now its scary, I can actually relate to historic moments, that game was in the 80s...thats 40 plus years ago...OMG....traffic has become so bad im glad I dont work full time now, dont help Andy has too much tax payer cash to burn either, that Reservoir station, amazing it will be, a feat in its own right and like 50 years too late to fix that road interchange has been clogging 3 major roads in from the north for like 6 months....then after 20 years a no name road crossing the northern Hume hwy freeway which at 4 lanes total was always going to be to narrow they decided to add a bridge and actually join the freeway both sides plus widen around 2 or 3 ks of it to what's looking like 4 lanes both sides...thanks a lot....just what we need....and we do....but....like the entry to the Hume Hwy which by the way takes you to Sydney you have 2 lanes from the east 2 lanes from the west squeezing into 2 lines going north.....planners fooie....all this works going on has created stress for the likes of me, noticing horns on drivers heads racing down the freeway now, agro, agitated you name it..had a P plater trade in his ute in pouring rain and pretty much a jam tail gating me in the GTI flashing the high beam and trying to intimidate me, i of course wasn't going to move over for the dudd even I could have, once the road became clear after 10 ks of this I zoomed off into the distance, eventually the ute caught up and flew past me, this is whats been hopping Mr Andrews....then what else ......on morning the hwy...then the station then an inner city road is closed so I get off the well worn track only to be snookered again with another road with works going on and closed....F##@_+%#@ me...the brain is worn out by the time you get to work....lucky I dont have to punch a clock card...

Anyway Lee and Nev were like in the centre of the ground....Lee was waltzing Along with Nev glued to him Mathews was a match winner even in his early 30's now playing what is now a very important spot on the ground...small forward role, Nev Bruns made his name as a rover but alas we were moving into the modern world and his position had become obsolete lucky he could tagg and was good at it, niggling out of site to the umps poor Lee had had enough...and we know the story from there....The other historic moment in time still etched forever and ever in my mind was the crucifixion by video of Rod Grinter....didnt help that at the time he was one of my favourite players, sure a bit of a hard man, something the Dee's hardly ever had....well I also knew very well Wallace who by now had moved to the Dogs, seen tons of Wallace games playing for the Hawks, you know the story, if Hawks at home id go to Princess park if Dee's at home id go to the G, over was I traveling across Melbourne for another belting....By this time Dee's had improved and I found myself on the members wing of the pretty crappy Western Oval, this incident happened less than 3 meters from me and I had a direct sight to it....Wallace got the ball  seen Rod flying at him in mid air and as per norm ducked and turned his left shoulder, that shoulder didn't come up fast enough, dont recall a free being given but it may have been, the Umps definitely didnt think it was reportable nor did i....im still upset over this, especially when I seen that dick Reece Jones go birko at the G when we was still playing for South Melb chopping heads off left right and centre and got away with it... I said id seen plenty of Hawk games to know Wallace well, had liked him up until then...the ass could have played it down, a ducker he was and karma came to play....loosing the Sydney gig to Roos...who would eventually coach the Dee's, I feel vindicated....

Just made my second double expresso from my marvellous coffee machine, dont know how i lived all my life without one now....drinking that Nescafe muck....Black no sugar as im sweet enough and besides good coffee dont need sugar to make it taste better.....a former member who shall remain nameless still pursues the plunger experience which is what I have to put up with when I get to BKK next week....Aero Press is way better than a plunger and the good old iti Expresso maker is better than the plunger, the plunger is a French idea im sure....they hate the world....I could take the Aero press with me as its been retired since I got that first machine but the plunger crappy it is is already in BKK waiting for me...

Slipped into a more relaxed mode friday, had my TA working with me making my life easy the plumber not turning up made it even easier, sent the poor TA onto another job at 2pm poor guy didnt get away till 6, I was on my way home at 3.30...since the plumber didnt rock up to a rush job fri I had to meet up with him on Saturday after a doing a few things elsewhere....10 am arrive and no plumber....heaven was smiling on me...I was in holiday gear already, shorts and bright coloured $4 wollies Tshirt I was looking the Ko Samui part....the plumber lives in the same street as the builder...van still in his drive im told....anyway I change the letterbox some quad in some places that didnt need it lunch time im on my way home....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12291892

I been saying it forever....most men have no idea, most men think women work like they do sexually, of course no two women are the same and it's a bit of a challenge to find the right spot to work the babe up....you do get taken by surprise every now and then...as I did once...I said to said babe tell the taxi driver  your address to drop you off first...she turns to me and says....." I stay with you tonight"...I of course had been spying her crutch all night and had been asking JC to bless me please.......Once back and after some cuddle time on the coach she goes off to the bathroom to fix herself up...soon she reappears with a long strand of dark hair...in her finger tips...and smiles, wasnt hers and she knew it....this was in the days of first failing eye site and I hadn't woken up to be maticluopus about cleaning up as there might be to much evidence laying around, at this time I had started dating a young accountant who use to go to the uni near me and would pop in a couple of times a week....harassing me over her taxi at first seen her as to much of a problem to get serious with, now I liked her and all....the brooding woman she was....but like I said she just complained to much for me to take seriously.....My date reappearing with the strand off hair was better looking much older and I though more my type and easier to please, well this petite honey was a god dam demon just goes to show you some hide it well...she made reference to wanting to be banged all night, now normally I would have been impressed by a woman talking like that but alas I had not 1 but 2 nights of limited sleep and now 2 am third night, I was able to function but of course at limited vroom.....this honey didnt need any forplay but I did eventually she clasped her long fingers with even longer nails and basically clawed some  part of me  as I was trying to make her happy in my limited tired way, was a night to remember thats for sure.....I walked her home as she lived near by and I was expecting to see her again and to dump the accountant....but life travels in mysterious ways the lady with the long finger nails didnt wanna meet again so got lumped with the accountant for 2 more years...now she Kik the accountant you could never make her happy.....well once I did....it was Chinese new year, I gave her 1000B note her eyes lit up like a xmas tree...mind you she was on a good packet for a young woman though I doubt she ever got a present from anyone before knowing what a moaner she was....she asks "I can do anything with this"? I said yes....a week later she informs me she gave it to some charity, waiting for a response from me that never came she was bemused I didnt react in a negative way....In India it was I who got grabbed by the arm a couple of times by Indian traders not her....she could scare anyone off....Indian men arnt known for being polite to women yet not a one ever made a move on her in anyway......Kik was not boring to be with....a detective she was, being a Sagittarius and my 3rd sagie Gf I knew a thing or two about them....so yes I was up with there ways...and there ways are...there highly social beasts so its fun to hangout with them....if you want to hurt a Sagie you only need to ignore them....they dont like that I can assure you and im pretty good at ignoring people....they want everyone to love them, there in someways like a Leo, they like to be centre or close to it...you wouldn't want to be a jealous type and im not, there also known to be critical they can shoot you down in 2 seconds flat with there mouth, my dad was a sagie too....mum never got use to him.....in fact the relationship with each sagie GF ended becasue of there big mouth....and of course they never took any responsibility for it did they....would I date one again...your dam right I would...they do it for me...there the best fun ever, and now im almost over the hill I dont react like I use to....I can do the sabi sabi thing....

Its no joke the joke you see on the net.....men have one button to turn on...women have 100 buttons and they dont all work...so guys go for the head, the head is the main power supply to the sexual organs of a woman, positive vibrations and words are more a turn on than dick pics....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/lifestyle/news/article.cfm?c_id=6&objectid=12291910 since its not really practiced there you guys are safe.....how safe is your marriage? well we wouldnt know would we? In the case of brooding kik I always though she was ready to move on since I could never please her....over time I seen a few where one partner never seen it coming from another partner...you just dont know who your shacked up with half the time....so beware....spend the dollars and get the wife a good xmas pressie....iphone for Thai woman is high on the list, bought one TGF an iPod and loaded it with 16 gigs of music...she loved it....she already had an iPhone...the first got an iPhone and iPad but she and I had a long history money well spent to keep her in the happy department also she was pretty good at giving in return the others ...huh forgot....ipod girl managed a hankie for xmas and a wallet for my birthday, mind you I popped $200 in a xmas card for her....

And if you in AU bring a shopping bag...its getting to a frustrating point were they charge you for a bag...that 10 cents adds up if your forgetful...and im sure soon they wont even be offered, my boot is full of plastic bags, im getting better at remembering and its taken a year to make sure I take a few bags for the supermarket but honestly there all at it now.......Bakers Delight started charging for a bag long before it was mandatory as if there bread wasnt expensive enough....I bought at Coles  "Dee footy bag" with the MFC logo in red over blue for $3 does the cooler stuff so its lined for use in BKK, I will be looking smart in Tops and all eyes will follow me, unfortunate they dont do the footy bags on the Gold Coast im told....a former member is heart broken he can't get a hold a of a Swans bag....helps to live in a real footy city.......anyway serves him right....I would never had bought that Samsung J7 prime iff it wasnt for him...which when I return from BKK I will give to my daughter who always gets my handmedown tech stuff....I did a reset and it reverted to god dam thai so im stuck with a phone I cant read...

• Like 2

And there good...phoned for a Black Cap.....all auto on the phone now....they detect your mobile phone now and have all your details...only problem is they still have me at my old address...and of course there isn't an option to talk to a real live human is there....there is an app of course, im not going through another username password experience my life is short now....I WILL delete there phone number thats what I will doooooo and so much for progress.....I heard there cutting back on ATMs here now, pushing you to go shopping to get some of your money, walk into a Comm bank and a woman will direct you to a machine in the wall, they will charge you to actually do a transaction with a real live human.....

Jetstar have a do it urself check in...was a headache the first few times....no every time...bloody thing rally reads my passport and 9/10 need assistance...and checking out of the airport they now require you to manually through yes another machine to log on in to coming home yet still get check manually as you god dam leave....how does that work? 

I dont know....change is too rapid for a brain stuck in the early 70's...only decision we had to make was where to buy a hamburger from...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its nice to be back in simpleton land....Outage they claim, we know Jetstar are having industrial issues with pilots, stuck in the plane for an houre before take off...i guess they had to clear the waiting area for the next lot...still it makes your experience longer than you need cramped up in them small seats, once I sat next to a nice 40's something woman with her hubby, and pretty much the first thing she said was going on about how cramped it was....rather attractive face and tallish and the hips wide as a ship....spied the Thai guy seated over from me....I normally always grab an isle seat down back, the theory is if the plane crashed everyone in front of me gets squashed first and I might survive.....tiny thin guy was all at sea in his seat, kinda wished I been born Asian...

Yep as per custom of a Jetstar check in the machine wasnt working....its become expected now, notice only them cheap airlines have this sort of check in @ Tullamarine airport...wops its been up graded to Melbourne Airport, Tulla you see isn't far from Broadmeadows and its where Eddie everywhere grew up, the Pitts of Melbourne, like Chadstone, but Chaddy is now up market they have the biggest and best shopping centre and im thinking in AU there with plans on a new expansion coming soon, back in Tulla once there was no housing around and im bemused that the Vic Government allowed for development so close as in the dieing days of Essendon airport all the winging about planes falling out of the sky onto million $$$$$ properties so what do we have around the airport? well expect in 50 years for it to get moved on to near Kilmore then they will need to upgrade the rail link there been talking about building since 1970 to support the extra 50 ks up the road...

Yep the machine wouldnt go to far in the auto generated machine check in...an assistant did arrive and it was deemed F$%#@^ed...so I was instructed to stand in a long que for a servant of Jetstar to attended to me, but this would take hours of my time, a bunch of Chinese tourists were in front of me and you know how they carry on dont you? so I darted across and stuck my passport into a new machine and root around it did but eventually and with the help of the attendant I managed to get it sorted out....after that it was smooth sailing until I got on the plane....

I know know why Hungry jacks is always busy at the airport, and I always do want to eat lunch there as I know the quality im getting, had lunch at an upmarket cafe and really I ask you who puts your escargot in an oven? please, the bloody thing was like eating a bag of patato chips...and the Turkish bread roll was from Egypt .....last year...with 2 slices of salami in it...$26 for that which included a tea bag...very posh tea bag....its back to the bushranger days at Tulla airport....stick em up....

Took them forever and im glad they adopted a new way of doing things here the BTS is now at my Soi's door, makes life easy for the invalid ive become, once the Thai mentality was build it to its completion then get it going and if they ran out of money which they use too as in the early days of coming here id see overhead expressways just come to an abrupt end, I noticed this concept in Cambodia awhile back, they would grade miles and miles of road only for the monsoon weather to umm we'll screw it up, there I was on my overland adventure through a primitive land about 15 years ago early morning top of hills and miles and miles of graded road pure clay and it just had a monsoon down poor...you can imaging.... a song called slipping and sliding....was going through my head as we slipped and slid all over the place, was rather dangerous, I do have to say my van did have an exceptional driver, he was good, we did make it unscathed, he also was good getting the van up and down river banks onto the rafts that were used to cross 4 rivers, simply amazing, and there not to bright in Cambodia, I would have thought without a second think that to pour 50mm of crush rock onto the side of the river banks to aid the vans driving up and down would have been like a given....it wasnt....motorcross it was....lasting memories of that trip, so sad I used windows pcs back then lost all these great pics to virus's....

We have Dasio in Melbourne most items $2.80 each bought 2 coffee cups to bring with me, there a Jap co by the way, I did love the 100 yen shops in Japan like the Reject shop or $2 shops,  and out front of Tesco here we have the 20B shop, well its more like a mini market stall thingo, and surprise surprise walking into Central Lad Phrao from the northern end of the BTS station down the shoe corridor we now have a swanky coffee shop that looks like a bar this place is going up market...we wont say that the developers had a hand in poping in two extra BTS stations between the university and Central WILL we...I mean there is nowhere else along this line with stations less than a kilometre apart is there...ho and all these condos going up, here the crooks make it obvious but hey there building a good city too....there driving development so its not all bad and many will benefit...

Trump is almost cooked....wonder if he will get out of impeachment, half of everything CNN write about is about Trump, I look at the CNN app because its pretty, glossy, best news app going around, I think he will cut a deal to not go for re election, retire into the distance and make even more money with new mates , he does have to start thinking about the future now you know, and write a book....his version, they all do it you know, I never buy them, I did buy Keith Richards book once while in BKK, thought he might be a colourful character, but alas in the end I ended up realising he is dick head, a real live drop kick, im sure he's lived on a reputation of ill deeds and drug taking, you dont get to 70+ if you snorting all the time, good song writer of the past for sure, brian of a child he has, a friend you dont need, think good old Ronnie Wood who I use to love until he joined the Stones is a bit of a dick too, they even look alike. You see my 2 best mates of my late teen and early 20 years were big Stone fans...they use to thrash every 8 track tape of them in the car all the god dam time, I didnt get to like the stones until the Let It Bleed Lp, when the guys were in my car they got Deep Purple and the Faces, Ron Woods earlier band before the Stones, and of course Santana and Pink Floyd, ahhhh yes....After Midnight...EC.....too.....well after midnight by default Caravanseri or Dark Side of the Moon automatically slipped into the 8 track...the vintage years, even before cassettes and CD now your phone and that's not your play list anymore there streaming Spotify ....trippie music for guys that didnt take drugs, ho no we were macho <deleted> pots as you are at 22, talking about taking drugs...all forgein to guys from Reservoir a mate got on to a very nice mature looking 16 year old...now we dint know as you wouldnt as she looked our age you know around 20, nice set of lungs on her and I got a chance with her a year later as well....strange she had become by then as if she wasnt strange when we met her, looking normal she soon started looking like a 60's hippie and one evening in the car took out a block of black hard rock hassish .....rock the casbah rock the casbah, like we heard of this stuff but never ever seen it, in fact I had never seen any drugs until that night, mate and I looked at each other....we were smokers in those days, anyway I might off had a puff but seriously folks neither myself or most of my mates were inclined that way for us it was hard rock and booze then you get married and move into a sedentary life style, she got high as a kite but nothing came off...it was all a lie...she just chilled and melted into the Holden seat, I drove a Ford...by the way...,.a V8 of course.....so all that Easy Rider stuff about drugs and sex was just that a movie an d not true, anyway we had to get her back to her dorm before it closed at 11 pm other wise we would get stuck with the dead chicken for the rest of the night and all she was going to be do was trance and tripp....she had of course a few times been reluctant to go inside and ended up staying at my place since I had moved into a converted sunroom, I didnt want any of that as by now she was definitely heading for St Kilda which in those days was like Kings cross in Sydney to keep her habit...so push her out of the car we did...the drugs did help us as normally she would always offer some resistance, she hardly ever wanted to go inside....tripping beauty and she was a beauty slowly like walking on air made it to the front door and went inside....she did come from a good family had lived in Black Rock and even in the early 70's thats a top sea side suburb, we did visit and meet her mum once I didnt ask to many questions in those days, why she had moved to a Salvation Army Girls Hostel we can only imagine, that hostel turned out to be a gold mine for us fellas....we would gutter crawl up and down that street in Hawthorn a couple of times a week trying to pick off stray girls living there.....Anyway my son gave me Carlos Santana's book for my recent birthday when I turned 29 again.....he knows I love Santana, been to 4 of there concerts he 2 in tow, good old Carlos is no stranger to the trippier scene either and around 20 yers ago the Brain cells were so damaged beyond repair he went all funny and into trans meditations and talking funny things...he speaks a kind American English sprinkled with Indian and Tibetan guru but its all Mexican to me and he is Mexican, nice country, better than the US, I was meant to bring this book with me but the luggage ballooned to exactly 20 kilos again....lappie and ipad in the carry on no room for a hard cover novel then size of war and peace.

I did actually map out on the bed 5 shorts plus 2 and 8 t-shirts plus 2 plus the going out clothes by 3, going out slip ons for jeans and trousers a second pair of up market Asics sneakers and there up market alright well over $200 I payed for them, a pair of thongs as you would being Aussie and a hoodie that I actually wore on the plane, very uncommon that is for me......all this to handle the often over packing I do an d I still managed to over pack and get to correct weight, well I am here for 10 weeks...... ho 2 large blocks of vintage cheese in my carry on 2 blocks of fruit and nut for a friend apparently his Thai wife loves them...and a Thai female friend had seen me drinking Baileys milk coffee, you know the BigM thingos so requested I bring one on over, I tired to tell her it would spoil in the hold as I couldn't bring it on board, her reply was "I bought 2 bottles of Japanese beer from Toyko in my luggage and it was fine"....you can't reason with mind like that can you?..... I did say to her milk and beer are different she just seen it as I didn't want to go to the trouble...since she bought for me a couple of sweatshirts in Japan as a gift what we in the 70s called wind cheaters I decided not to <deleted> her off any more and just buy it stick it in the luggage and hope for the best, once home with the Baileys a light globe moment occurred....a Santana thing...a message from up on high came to me....frezze it....presto problem solved....I wrapped it in a plastic bag before packing then stuck it in my Demons insulated bag I bought for food shopping at Tops.....on my way down to Tops yesterday Viet Cong boogie traps still around my brand new Dee bag got caught on one and ripped it.....ripped enough to make me swear, honestly these Thais have a lot of catching up to Singapore and Japan to do before they can consider them selves anything more than. pretend 1st world...I might add no one noticed my new bag in tops or centre yesterday, no one at all.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I do Mr Chooks.... https://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/9939/why-is-asian-earwax-different-from-black-and-white-peoples-earwax/ a lot of time...and I should be sleeping in and I'm not....ear wax....I have that problem.....new doctor did a blow out a year go wouldn't when I returned recently...or should say fobbed me off....nice guy knows a lot and has surprised me with his wisdom though he lacks it on earwax issues....so it was interesting to read Asains and native Indian ear wax is different..mine is dark brown and sticks like glue, so im the african type...im white though like a ghost if you have the asian style you won't sweat much too it seems, don't recall any of my Thai GS ever sweating....in any situation and one did cope it one Saturday afternoon...I will spare you the details on how I've now overcome this though I WILL always have the wax problem...if you need some assistance you can message in my in box above...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12293543 saved from deportation on kiwi island wife says he normally only gives her a back hand slap across the face.....this time pretty much broke her nose...battered women, I dont know....my last white GF was a battered wife both emotionally and physically the stories she told me would make ur hair curl, she took it for 20 ys...trim and well built she had been thinking for many years she had a big <deleted>....once when I got into the car with her driving she asked if I wasn't scared, said her ex use to hang on to the holding strap above the door and look terrified...funny isnt it? but serious....I dont know, never met him but the son was a chip off the old block im sure...I did repair her front door a few times...thanks to him.....and guess what he went on to do for work? did an apprentice as motor mechanic like dad then joined the police force...yes OMG...I wouldn't want to get pulled up by him.

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12293264

yes well......renos.....a money pit for sure but 40% blowout come on......dont buy into the footings issues though, them victorian era buildings are built different there meant to be flexible unless there wanting to pop a second story on top no need to upgrade footings you'd do the steel post and beam supports...but this is NZ and creative accountancy, sprinkled bull dust to the untrained and WILL is your uncle...of course what often is the case is the not just unexpected and there's always the unexpected in renovations its the extras the owners add on during the project, some have been listening to Pink Floyd before a site meeting so when they arrive they have all these unreal ideas...floating roofs stuff like that....and yes once we did a floating roof....so you can...hehehe...but there are somethings we cannot do and purly because of Aussie standards the book is 5 times the size of the bible....one client of my builder had show a picture of a floor leading out to the patio and swimming pool all at one level...it was of course an illusion but you recon the wife could understand that? a paltry new house build budget of 1.2 million was expecting JC to be building manager on site...and get it passed by council...normaly im ok with clients but these two especially the hubby no thanks.......first time I layed eyes him lets say I dont like....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/travel/news/article.cfm?c_id=7&objectid=12293531 Worst town in NZ....you have to read this, it's funny...worst suburb in Melbourne....yes Brodie.....hate the place, has always looked like Bagdad to me Niddrie too...sorry Chooks...hate Keilor rd, seems the women I liked before going Thai came from or near by Niddrie...Keilor and Nth Essendon, now Niddrie isn't a dump its just hard to get through, dont like the layout of the place either, and they have pretend upmarket eateries, a LaProcetta pizza place where it was the first time in my life a date ate red hot food, mr ex wife the dainty petite school teacher who always landed the babies classes was low key everything the date tucked into a red hot pizza and boy was I amazed....anyway the owner of this franchise pizza shop apparently like to touch up the staff....you know...Italians have roaming hands im told....well one day he touched up the wrong girl and the boy friend came in to confront him who he shot dead, I assume in the shop but not sure, maybe Chooks can enlighten us on that one....Another dumb I dis like is Brooklyn seriously like a industrial dust bowel.....

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12293414 we are all different, would have it all planned out within hours off how my multi millions would be used....10% for wine women and song, that would include a couple of hot hookers to take traveling with me, at 100 million $ 10 million is too much but I could spread it out over 10 ys if I live that long....another 10 million in an online saver account 80 left.....I dont trust Finacial advisors at all...but 30% would go into shares etc you dont have to be intelligent to invest in blue chip, leaving 50 million to play the property game so building new units etc some to sell some to rent would keep me happy between these overseas trips with my army of hangers ons....we can dream....it wont happen as I dont but lottery tickets that $6 for lotto is $6 in my pocket...

https://www.thejournal.ie/uk-boris-johnson-election-exit-poll-corbyn-4931239-Dec2019/ we all think Trump is a joke, England are right next to them, talking about not able to get a deal on the table says a lot, EU should just kick them out I would, and the Poms arnt listening, yes sure im no fan of the situation we have now days world wide I never thought it would work some protection of industries is necessary privatisation of public assets should not have happened so with interest I read Scotland was close to getting a majority wishing to break from GB, they wanna stay in the EU there for the poms are risking a break away, no more can the king of England send troops to disperse the rowdy Scotts...the other joker Coburn I think is his name the leader of the Pommy Labour party was projecting privatisation of certain industries....what a bunch of dills....Pro soviet ideas in the 2000's well, wondering was how attractive there promises would appear it seems not, the joker gets to stay and with a majority....so the mess WILL continue......

I read a few years ago the world wide economy is in a similar position to where it was in 1937/38 and we all know what happened after that, nothing is getting fixed, the yanks WILL not balance there budget, most economies are stuck or in very slowmo executive salaries  going through the roof workers stagnant, the dills up on high need to realise a middle class needs money to spend, they drive the worlds economy...

https://www.thejournal.ie/cinema-trailers-trailer-watch-2-4927745-Dec2019/ if I was in Ireland instead of BKK I could go see one of these....Jumanji: the next level (of poo) Dwayne Johnson....just forget it, rather watch the sky train zoom past from my condo every 5 min...

The King maker....this could be ok...I use to like reading About the Marcos of the Phillipines...

Black Xmas...no thanks im a softy, not into horror, I need a pillow to hide my eyes, you have no idea how caught up in shows I get...its like im in it....nononoooooo 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Watching the clock.....nothing to do but sweep up the black hairs left behind by a kind guest before Bailey Milk coffee girl comes later this afternoon...sharp as a tack she is and WILL spot it in a moments breath...I dare not upset her as I want my 2 new wind cheaters she was so kind to buy for me as a gift.

Why do Thai women mulch my floor so much? its not like im into hair pulling or anything...no acrobatics here, and she had short hair too....at least wont get tangled in broom hair as much as the long hair.......

I was trying to think of something to write about today since Chooks was so kind to remind me I have a lot of free time on my hands........2 coffees later the brain cells are now working...up at 7 am this morning.....getting better......thank god...

Your footy team and songs to remind you of them....

Demons....Cry me a River quickly comes to mind...sung by many...another song Pocket full of Dreams Bing Crosby....that never come true...

Saints.....Over the Rainbow....Bad Romance Lady Gaga...One Dance by Drake...The joker Steve Miller band...Heart of Glass....Dont go breAking my heart....wow so many...Hard Road, Killing me Softly...most of these songs can and do match the team above ...and visa a versa...

Eagles...Volare Dean Martin..I like that song, have to know Italian to get  it...Telagram Sam T Rex..nice chugging rhythm there as the eagles are a chugging team....

Swans.....Hotel California as hardly anyone leaves from up there...

Crows....Schools Out Alice Cooper...I use to like that song..

Power.....Bohemian Rapsody Queen...there all a bit gay over in Adelaide ...Dancing Queen Abba...YMCA Village People..

Lions.....Le Freak, More than a Feeling...... enjoy it while lasts....

Cats....You should be Dancing Bee Gees but there not...

Dogs...Hot Stuff Donna Summer but I prefer the Stones so which are you dogs?

Tigers.....Family Affair....several songs with this name but lets stick to Sly and the Family Stone a pretty cool funk band that really wasnt picked up on in AU... 

Pies.....Lets Get it on, Marvin Gaye ...Watching The Detectives Elvis Costello and I cant believe he's married to Diana Krall, baby its a musical mismatch...

GWS....."Ca Plane Pour Moi" Plastic Bertrand...say no more...

Bombers.....Broken English Maryanne Faithfull this is a seriously great song,, not known for being more than Jaggers one of many Gf's excelled on this...

Hawks....Are You Sure Hank Done it This Way.. Waylon Jennings...I hate country music and I hate the way the Hawks are doing FA..

Freo..... Superstitious  or is superstition? Stevie Wonder...

Suns....Staying Alive Bee gees...

North....My Sweet Lord....awwww...its a good song still, made my play list on the phone.....not sure if Harrison is praying or praising ....American Pie, mate use to go crazy for this 7 min song when it came on the tranee....they go on and on but never get anywhere....Don MaClean....like MacDonalds...And the Beat Goes on.....cher and ex hubby....another song standing the test of time...

Well..... map reading and written directions with pictures and arrows women still cannot find there way to go anywhere, im amused how they cant find you when you're no more than 100 feet away, even with a phone and camera,, I know I know its usless to send them your location in line as to them its in Chinese, they do request it I do send it and they never find me...last night she clearly said she was on level G but sent pick of a shoe store I knew was on level M, mind you she's tech support for a software company I really do wonder about some of these women i do...

• Like 2

Light grey and North Melbourne Blue wind cheaters express from Japan...shes a nice girl...I showed her my appreciation and she was happy, we went out to Train Night market  the place I often able to get cheap iPhone case covers, after a nice plate off chicken fried rice a Chinese couple turned up and sat opposite us he must have thought he in a crowed as he was yelling his order...unkuth lot....later while wandering the market it would surely have been 20% Chinese another villager sitting beer belly half naked sloping food down, where do people like this come from? my guess its the first time out of the village....barricading the walk ways these Chinese plonking themselves dead still trying to squeeze around I got narkie...and began to push a few aside.....my good friend the polite babe she is quickly jumped in front of me and took my hand...calm down were her sweet words of wisdom......

Well I got 3 iPhone cases....to add to the clear and black I already have, Clear is for going out, Black is too and general purpose, bought Blue for when Dee's gets beat, dark red for work and bright red for Thailand...its the one thats on now and has increased the the star attraction as you know anything iPhone here is like a star on your shoulder...well I only go for iPhone cause they dont break down though there software updates could do better...Macbook is having issues loging on to wifi, Steve  Jobs would be rolling in his grave you know...I will have to make a visit soon  to the Apple store on the river as im dead sure its from a recent software update.

I didnt have to cook brekkie for my friend this morning she decided not to stay which is surprising and a relief for me, I do like being alone in the mornings...and I got to sleep in, no chance if she was here, I got up at 11.25 am....havent done that since I was in my early 20's....think the body clock is now adjusted to thai time and should be right for the rest of my stay....

• Like 2