Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well, as predicted by myself 2 months back, the soccer A-League is likely to fold  Netball League regularly attracts more viewers and the last couple of seasons crowds have been averaging as many people as  guests at your average Greek wedding. The game of soccer will survive of course, just not an Australian product that people have any interest in.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-26/foxtel-pulls-pin-a-league-may-not-return-after-coronavirus/12184472

ByeByeFootball1.PNG

• Like 1

On 4/25/2020 at 8:44 AM, AlexRRR said:

fast....im getting it under control.... https://my-smartgadgets.com/v2/index2i.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwnIr1BRAWEiwA6GpwNcODYMk37txD8ep7OlWxkOcYOFq4BVZMap0ogWvB6OQt24lLxMseTBoCiuAQAvD_BwE in about 10 years when you at a garage sale or a junk shop somewhere and you come across something you have no idea about,..well take a look you will get a heads up and be able to brag you know what it is....like some of these things are purely for the gadget men and women....I had a ex bro in-law who I use to call the gadget man back in the 80's so imagin now....ho nobody touch his back Merc he told me recently, of course its got everything that opens and shuts by saying hey Siri.......Books will like 2....get the keyboard nice and clean.....

I had a look at Number 2 and it might be something i can invest in. Chimpy spends a lot of time on my laptop at night and the keyboard is always sticky after he finishes using it. Add in the suspicious email i received last week (as per blow) and it might be a safe purchase.

Keyboardclean1.PNG

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

I had a look at Number 2 and it might be something i can invest in. Chimpy spends a lot of time on my laptop at night and the keyboard is always sticky after he finishes using it. Add in the suspicious email i received last week (as per blow) and it might be a safe purchase.

Keyboardclean1.PNG

Freudian slip?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 4/26/2020 at 1:03 PM, BookmanBkk said:

Well, as predicted by myself 2 months back, the soccer A-League is likely to fold  Netball League regularly attracts more viewers and the last couple of seasons crowds have been averaging as many people as  guests at your average Greek wedding. The game of soccer will survive of course, just not an Australian product that people have any interest in.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-04-26/foxtel-pulls-pin-a-league-may-not-return-after-coronavirus/12184472

ByeByeFootball1.PNG

From the dust and ashes a new Phoneix WILL rise....forget the small town code here fella Soccer is world wide, try as hard as they like no Chinese aussie rules club WILL ever materialised they rather pay 600,000 a week to some ex premier league hack to play in there country......

As for Fox there almost on there knees, AFL and NRL has kept the afloat but not much longer, shake out is coming....

• Thanks 1

Good morning to all.....Allah has parted the opening of the Red Sea, the breathen that is the long lost coronavirus is leaving....slowly though and a few bugs WILL be swolled up in the closing of the waters....a new land and dawn is coming......Mark Viduka is now on the panel, hallelujah, along with Bosnich and a few others will be technical directors for the new Phoenix....as for the Tinker league Gill has found an excuse for we not know why to again play with it, cutting back of lists to save money does not compute in my brain....though for the average Joe with a brain span of just 2 hrs long enough to focus on a game its ok, they wouldnt get it, the ones like me who can think.....well the arithmetic when I was at school says the same % of the cut goes to 35 as it did to 45 so in the end it means a pay rise not a cut to the 35....

I dont know....do we need a shorter game? and why? do we need a shorter list? and why? didnt they already find cutting the reserves detrimental to a club? like didnt even like about 5 ended up putting up there own stand alone teams into the VFL? 

You would think Boris Johnson on his pay could afford a Combe right? like he's number 2 in the free world....at least Trumps throw over is neat and blonde......like Boris is untidy and blonde....arnt Russians often blondes? actually the original Italians were blonde did you know that? them darkes from Asia and North Africa infected the southern area...https://edition.cnn.com/2020/04/27/uk/boris-johnson-downing-street-speech-return-intl-gbr/index.html I say get the app....Scott has rolled one out for us Aussies, makes sense to get it just to finally kill it off....im defiantly anti everything but I got it Sunday night and why? it might save a life...might get us back to normal quicker...so just do it....as for Boris who seems to be taking it more serious than that other blonde who we know blondes seem to be lighter up top than brunettes woo oops  sorry there Books....hey he told the free world to drink disinfectant.....he holds the key to the red button too.....and its ok sailor man to fire on Iranian gun boats just off the coast of Iran too.....

Gill I guess needs to find a way to pay back the 600 mill.....well X wasnt a goer, I dont mind them putting a ceiling on the coaches box, like it was getting out of hand wasnt it? though at the same time its called progress right? so what to do? what to do? I guess if the Tinker league are paying you a dividend you better do as they want right? So lets not stop there...front office....receptionist...should be between 18 and 21 and look like miss World, she should not have a uni degree...that will save around 20,000 a year, your data entry girls again should be a retired receptionist plus 1 aged between 21 and 35, Blonde is most helpful as they wont complain to much, though you may have to show how to use that coffee machine and were the cups are for the first 4 ys, by the time they reach 35 they should have decided too get married or start a family with there boy friends...we do not hire gay women for the office of AFL clubs,,,the hirer up and some players need to be able to have flings.....for free....switching to Apple pcs in the office will save millions in the end, as they dont break down never get virus and have a far longer life span than any windows pc ever made.....there also worth something even after 10 years, Gill could get the players to bring in there own soap too....and towels, and why stop there...there own frigging laundry, now lets see the players mum or gfs trying to get there jumpers clean for the following week...I dare say Freo and Swans better halfs WILL be jumping up and down on the spot with that news....I mean how much white king would they go through? Dee players dont tackle there for dont get too dirty so there right....wont be any mums complaining at the G....

Where is Kim? press getting tired of talking about the virus like its old news now have decided to create a new interest.....North Korean boss hasn't been seen in all of 2 weeks so there for must be dead or seriously ill in hospital...pay no mind Sth Korea have said twice he is fine...yes pay no attention to that fellas...even the Yanks have come out and said hes fine...but who is listening? no one it seems.....The press have even started talking about little sister taking over...seems butter wouldnt melt in her mouth going on what they say about her...shes not a bad looker either by the way, wonder iff she wears them regulation communist bras them Cuban girls all seem to wear...exactly the same each and every one of them just different colours....I see that a few of them bras made it to Thailand ......TG1 bra were a step up from basic, neat nice and suited her small frame.....TG2 she loved pink, she had a high opinion of herself indeed, the perfect instagram model if there ever was one, she was the only one ever in her pics, though one time she snapped one of us and gave it to me as a gift.....her bras were often lacy bigger bust too but then again she was taller and more fuller build...being honey skinned would have been taken as a farang while wearing sun glasses and she was....my honey had her bag slashed by a pick pocket at Victory monument bus area while we were waiting for a bus one Sunday, smart girl had her purse inside a zipped up area of her bag the thief got nothing....TG3 was an accountant as was TG2 but 2 didnt work as an accountant she just like to spend money instead where as 3 knew the value of money and her motto was never mind the quality feel the width....TG1 was a jerno originally, for a fashion mag, mixing with the beautiful people her thing was make up....grooming...she was sharp thats for sure....3 she was a very basic girl....and shes the one who use to rag me about the taxi fare to come see when I knew she was going to the uni up the road and pop in and see me after school.....I did try and improve her look....through being young she could get away with wearing rags.....she had the communist issue bras...and panties.....like if she wasnt so hot to my eyes I would have turned off for sure....I mentioned her underwear a few times....she didnt get it...being practicable...she just said buy me what you like....big mistake....around that time I needed to leave the country for visa reasons so I found myself in a Cambodian market in front of a woman's underwear stall...the 2 women were rather amazed at my through investigation of there wears...I selected 7 pairs of sexy brief panties....at $1 each, this is 2012 I though I had a bargain, well Kiki didnt react well to my selection, she was in horror...being a modest girl....she looked god dam hot when she tried a couple on....dont know what happened to them she never wore them while I was around....still peed off about her underwear one time I picked up some copy underdakes the style she liked higer waisted in black while walking along Suk, she actually liked these and she look pretty good...so I invested in a few more pairs for her....TF4...placed high importance on her look, a rather picky shopper I experienced once, though we normally never shopped together which by then was fine by me, she had 2 styles....work and leisure, this is the girl as I watched her walk down the hallway she would turn into a work mode, a manager mode though she was sweet and submissive with me...you couldnt call her at work...ho no...and you wouldnt get much of a reply in line either during the day, but then again shes one of the few Thais I know that doesn't live on social media...her bra style was pretty dam good...undies too...and often matching...well always matching....impeccable too, this is the girl who stood naked in front of the mirror for 30 min putting her make up on each morning....ahh they were they days......You can tell a lot about a woman by her bra....WILL they be high maintenance, 2 and 4, WILL they be  cheaper to have around, 1 and 3.... from my humble experience western women put much more emphasis on there bras than what ive seen in Asia... Its fair to say the better the bra the better the dresser and grooming...

Lockdown is almost over maybe 2 more weeks here...... http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/20200424-what-to-watch-read-and-listen-to-this-weekend I never have ever watched Saturday Night Fever and never intend to do so, not into musicals and id say its cringe worthy though I like that song and a few others in that movie.....I can see WILL and Books getting lost in a series called Life On mars....well excuse me....its Grease not S N Fever....even god dam worse....some people WILL watch anything...gees to much culture for me in this article......im so simple.........like the girls I go out with.....

Edited by AlexRRR
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Very few win in Perth against the Eagles when there on there game uncle WILL....... how many times have Eagles won on the G?

Come on, home ground advantages dont show up when your playing a good team, where are the figures to support it? Good clubs win anywhere, that is why I dont fear playing anywhere.

And you shouldn't be watching that dribble it will require you to double up on your blood pressure tabs....you see how the press have handled the corona virus and now kim.....you think they handle footy is any better? no sir they do not.......

Now let me think, would I prefer to play Geelong at the Cattery or at home?

Would Collingwood prefer to play WC at the Gee or in Perth?

Home ground advantages are real uncle Alex.

That's one of the reasons Geelong keeps playing finals.

They're almost unbeatable on their home deck so they bank

about 10 wins a year.

But they keep getting found out at the MCG during finals.

Edited by Will27

18 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Very few win in Perth against the Eagles when there on there game uncle WILL....... how many times have Eagles won on the G?

Come on, home ground advantages dont show up when your playing a good team, where are the figures to support it? Good clubs win anywhere, that is why I dont fear playing anywhere.

And you shouldn't be watching that dribble it will require you to double up on your blood pressure tabs....you see how the press have handled the corona virus and now kim.....you think they handle footy is any better? no sir they do not.......

So, if you have two very good teams, say Richmond and West Coast (for the sake of the argument lets say they are evenly matched in every way), Richmond playing and staying at home is no advantage to them than West coast travelling to Melbourne?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

So, if you have two very good teams, say Richmond and West Coast (for the sake of the argument lets say they are evenly matched in every way), Richmond playing and staying at home is no advantage to them than West coast travelling to Melbourne?

When the Hawks won their 3peat, they finished below all three of their interstate opponents on the ladder,

yet got a home ground advantage in the GF's.

In 2015, we belted them at home in the qualifying final but they got us in the GF on their home deck.

That's why Brisbane's 3peat, IMO is much more impressive.

Ask any Melbourne club if they'd prefer to play an interstate side in the GF or a Melbourne

based side and I reckon in the vast majority (if not all) of cases, they'd pick the interstate clubs.

I'm not crying over it, because it is what it is.

But saying their is no home ground advantage is pure folly.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Will27 said:

When the Hawks won their 3peat, they finished below all three of their interstate opponents on the ladder,

yet got a home ground advantage in the GF's.

In 2015, we belted them at home in the qualifying final but they got us in the GF on their home deck.

That's why Brisbane's 3peat, IMO is much more impressive.

Ask any Melbourne club if they'd prefer to play an interstate side in the GF or a Melbourne

based side and I reckon in the vast majority (if not all) of cases, they'd pick the interstate clubs.

I'm not crying over it, because it is what it is.

But saying their is no home ground advantage is pure folly.

Its almost only Victorian Club supporters who defend the 'no home ground advantage at the MCG line'.

The staggering decision to lock in the MCG for 50 years of Grand Finals was gobsmackingly arrogant

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, BookmanBkk said:

@AlexRRR

Where are some photos of these supermodels you used to date old fella?  Im sure you must have kept a collection of their undergarments at the least

On the QT, Chimpy just sent me this photo he took of Uncle Alex's backyard.

Big knickers on a washing line. Stock Photo

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Will27 said:

On Footy Classifieds last night.

I know I know, I shouldn't watch but it's a sickness.

Caro: Some of the interstate clubs aren't happy about the hub in Victoria,

believing Richmond and Collingwood will have an unfair advantage playing

all of their games at the MCG.

Hutchy: Gee that's small-mindedness. We've just got to get the game started.

A bit later on.

Caro: Western Australia have relaxed some coronavirus restrictions to allow 10 person

gatherings. This means Freo and WC can train in larger groups giving them an unfair advantage 

over the other clubs. Maybe the AFL can step in and stop them training.

FMD, If the AFL try and tell WC when they can start training, I hope we tell them to <deleted> off.

@FOXFOOTY

The AFL is reportedly set to shut down an advantage for the two WA sides, after complaints from Victorian clubs

EWq1k3zVcAAdGex.jpg

• Like 2

AFL ruling shuts down competitive advantage of clubs with relaxed coronavirus regulations

The AFL has today shut down a potential key advantage for WA-based clubs that could have allowed them to train in groups of ten in coming weeks.

West Coast defender Brad Sheppard said this morning that new WA state guideline would immediately allow the Eagles to begin training in larger groups.

WA premier Mark McGowan has lifted the limit on outdoor gatherings to 10 people after the state recorded a declining number of new COVID-19 cases.

But the Herald Sun can reveal Steve Hocking’s department has just ruled that the initial rules which allowed players to have only one training partner will remain.

The league emailed clubs to tell them the competitive equalisation measures would remain in place so teams did not have an unfair advantage.

Fremantle football boss Peter Bell told the Herald Sun the Dockers had no changed their training protocols until given guidance by the league.

Rival Victorian clubs had on Monday and Tuesday complained to the league about a competitive advantage and been told football boss Steve Hocking will make a ruling today.

When Hocking constituted training restrictions that involved players only training with a single teammate, clubs were told not to find loopholes around the regulations.

Clubs believe teams in groups of ten could run specific training drills involving tactics and gain a significant advantage over rival sides.

With such a short second pre-season of up to three week, clubs believe the AFL must present a level playing field to clubs.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Will27 said:

AFL ruling shuts down competitive advantage of clubs with relaxed coronavirus regulations

The AFL has today shut down a potential key advantage for WA-based clubs that could have allowed them to train in groups of ten in coming weeks.

West Coast defender Brad Sheppard said this morning that new WA state guideline would immediately allow the Eagles to begin training in larger groups.

WA premier Mark McGowan has lifted the limit on outdoor gatherings to 10 people after the state recorded a declining number of new COVID-19 cases.

But the Herald Sun can reveal Steve Hocking’s department has just ruled that the initial rules which allowed players to have only one training partner will remain.

The league emailed clubs to tell them the competitive equalisation measures would remain in place so teams did not have an unfair advantage.

Fremantle football boss Peter Bell told the Herald Sun the Dockers had no changed their training protocols until given guidance by the league.

Rival Victorian clubs had on Monday and Tuesday complained to the league about a competitive advantage and been told football boss Steve Hocking will make a ruling today.

When Hocking constituted training restrictions that involved players only training with a single teammate, clubs were told not to find loopholes around the regulations.

Clubs believe teams in groups of ten could run specific training drills involving tactics and gain a significant advantage over rival sides.

With such a short second pre-season of up to three week, clubs believe the AFL must present a level playing field to clubs.

Cant have the Victorian clubs disadvantaged!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Do players want money or not? Perhaps the top level players earn so much they can afford to stand down for the season.
20 weeks is a LONG time at worst case scenario, but families the world over, esp. from asia, have a family member working overseas for periods of a year+

https://www.afl.com.au/news/392374/players-consider-standing-down-as-hub-tensions-escalate

ÁFl3.PNG