Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

Well i made a mistake......yes i do make them.....i may seem close to godliness and precftizimo but i am human......Scrays but should the Saints win then there the next team i WILL go for and if either or both fall on there swords then its Port....Excuse me Chook....

Still think its anybodys cup anyway the end is nigh thank god on a year that we could have lived without....8 weeks of solitary confinment and the joys of supermrket surfing....cant wait to get the pushy down to the beach forshore and ride like the wind....Jail thats what its beginning to feel like here...

• Like 1

Grand Final Commentary Bingo Predictor

Bingo 1

"The Gabba has a full house for the GF. What a site it is. Not quite the MCG but a good effort"

Bingo 1

Brisbane enjoying the home ground advantage
Brisbane taking advantage of the home ground this evening! 

Brisbane not able to capitalize on the home ground advantage

Well good news coming out of the US this morning, Trump has Corvid 19, Biden would be all smiles too, and cross the web page this morning there stuck him in hospital, its claimed he is spooked by the diagnosis, i say karma has come to get you....By the way another book has hit the shelves this time on the mrs more than Don, would like to be reading the history of this era in about 100 years time you know....maybe the 3rd world war will point to Trump as the starting point....I wouldnt want to be living in Thailand if that war began....Chinese missiles shooting over Thailand on there way to somewhere else, some do fall down you know....and lets not forget the war that the Thais have, they dont fight they just let who ever in...and takeover.....and you know they have a long boarder with them......and theres so many of them......and there no way as polite as the Japanese i might add......good luck men.....Some times it has advantages living at the <deleted> end of a country at the <deleted> end of the world......We have football in winter to occupy us while the war rages across the northen hemisphere.....Like corvid no planes flying stranded expat home during....good luck.....and the Chinese will jam the airwaves so you wont be getting footy you will be getting the real live stuff in the streets there as they round up protesters and people with long noses and white faces....good luck men....

Baker Mayfield turned in another good display though the Browns heavily remind me of watching the Demons, they can be painful to watch but when they get going....there good....this time over the formely known team as Redskins....my other team, who also remind me of the Demons....a lot....to early only 3 games in but the Bills and Browns have the weapons.....3-0 and 2-1......exciting times....Tom Brady maybe wishing he had of stayed in New England no dout his legacy will be toilet bound as the season gets longer.....Tamba bay are like the Saints here....or to be more precise North this year...

Cuba in lockdown .....6 months now....like the Phillipines...... well Havana wasnt a busy place, felt somewhat like Perth even Adelaide...a regional centre...... not to much going on, a few people just hanging around, lazing it, rush hour was like hey i could still cross the road....no problems..... the only time i seen a crowd of people were when they where hanging around wifi hot spots took me a few days to work it out actualy what they were up too....really didnt put two and tow togther, as you know....i read there wasnt any internet to speak of on the island......any way the young Cubans had quickly learned to bury there face in there phones.....as did the young lady who invited herself to stay the night, now mind you i heard they earn like $US20 a month there on average and even though its cheap to live there $20 wouldnt go that far, my stay over did have an office job she told me.... she a very clever and hard worker had a part time job working as a Jintero which is not a hooker boys....its the Cuban term for part time girl friend....you get all the benifits of a submissive Gf looking to satisfy your every waking moment, well im independent so i only seen her in the evenings....she would lay in wait out of sight and appear like a ghost sometimes in front of me sometimes walking besides me...i was in awe of how she did it....she took me clubbing.... handy to know.....well this night she stayed over i had worked out by that stage they had wifi, well some....well this girls phone started going off like a fire cracker around 2 am, i told the story before...she was sent home due to her needing to answer every ping..... https://edition.cnn.com/videos/travel/2020/10/02/cuba-havana-covid-19-coronavirus-pandemic-lockdown-oppmann-pkg-intl-ldn-vpx.cnn

And today the start of the weeknd we have confessions of a VIP private flight attendant https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/private-jet-flight-attendant/index.html i bet most of the truth is well hidden, more like the Cuban Jintero i would think and a nice pay structure to go with it....We all know them rich people work hard and play harder....and have several lovers spread around the globe just waitng for them to vist.....if theres one thing about being an ordanry serf its the fact  i cant afford to be a playboy and keep it togther...... You know Paul Keating picked up his wife on a flight....she worked as a hostess....I was working hard on that too....and have been working hard on that ever since.....

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

What are you infering there WILL? dont be shy....

I do find it somewhat amusing when they (media) are saying "It's a huge advantage Brisbane and Port get to sleep in their own beds and not travel".

Funny how it was never really mentioned previously:whistling:

• Like 2

On 10/1/2020 at 8:02 AM, Will27 said:

Well gang

Who do we like in week 1 of the finals?

I like Geelong, Richmond, Bulldogs and WC.

If WC don't win it, I don't care who wins it as long as it's not Richmond.

Oh dear

Zip three.

I hope it's not zip four.

4 hours ago, Thechook said:

Ok bring it on.  16 minutes to go for saints & Dogs.  Free to air but stuff that will watch on Kayo.  Hate the adds

Good win Chook. I did not see the game but watched the last 2 minutes replay.

Edited by ripstanley
  • Like 1

A nice weekend of finals football

For mine, the teams that won were deserved enough

Collingwood played better than I thought they would and given it was at the fortress of the Eagles, even better. A few dubious umpiring decisions on the night didn't matter in the end. High tackle on darling in front was a brave call.  Eagles  will need to find a couple of replacements for Kennedy and Darling very soon.

Saints a good win but you would reckon it's bye bye next week
The ex Sydney trio of Dan Hanebery, Zak Jones and Tim Membrey all having top games. Thankfully the doggies couldn't manage to come over the top

Brisbane i favour with their home ground home state advantage. Port is a real chance too. Richmond doesn't need much to beat them.  Interesting weeks ahead

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BookmanBkk said:

A nice weekend of finals football

For mine, the teams that won were deserved enough

Collingwood played better than I thought they would and given it was at the fortress of the Eagles, even better. A few dubious umpiring decisions on the night didn't matter in the end. High tackle on darling in front was a brave call.  Eagles  will need to find a couple of replacements for Kennedy and Darling very soon.

Saints a good win but you would reckon it's bye bye next week
The ex Sydney trio of Dan Hanebery, Zak Jones and Tim Membrey all having top games. Thankfully the doggies couldn't manage to come over the top

Brisbane i favour with their home ground home state advantage. Port is a real chance too. Richmond doesn't need much to beat them.  Interesting weeks ahead

Oscar Allen is JK's replacement.

JK probably has another year in him.

Darling is only 29.

Dubious umpire decisions:biggrin:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Oscar Allen is JK's replacement.

JK probably has another year in him.

Darling is only 29.

Dubious umpire decisions:biggrin:

WA home crowd pressured the Umps
A small brush of the head and the umps call high tackle and almost gift the Eagles a win ????

I do hope Darling can stay on the park uninjured next year

1 minute ago, BookmanBkk said:

WA home crowd pressured the Umps
A small brush of the head and the umps call high tackle and almost gift the Eagles a win ????

I do hope Darling can stay on the park uninjured next year

LOL

That's the best you can come up with after a great game of footy?

There were several iffy free kicks for both sides.

"The crowd pressured the umps" yet we lost the free kick count 16-12.

The Umpiring had no effect on the game at all I think.

Was just a cracking game of footy and WC were behind when the siren sounded.

We move on to next week.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Will27 said:

LOL

That's the best you can come up with after a great game of footy?

There were several iffy free kicks for both sides.

"The crowd pressured the umps" yet we lost the free kick count 16-12.

The Umpiring had no effect on the game at all I think.

Was just a cracking game of footy and WC were behind when the siren sounded.

We move on to next week.

It was a good game but the dubious decision was there at the crucial time. Umpires have had their whistles in the pocket most of the games so far, best they keep it tucked away the entire game.

3 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Won't harp on for to long about WC v Pies.

Just wanted to add it was a great bit of coaching from Bucks to swap the rucks around.

The commentators kept saying it was because Grundy was out of form.

I didn't see it that way,NN was always going to dominate so to allow Grundy more time against Allen may have been the difference in the end besides the goals they kicked out of their backsides.

Now you point that out it does make sense.

Collingwood had 8/8 from set shots, which is superb accuracy and not going to happen every week
West Coast had more set shots but accuracy cost them

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

What concerns me going forward is a lack of depth.

We had 3 genuine spuds play last night.

Ah Chee, Ainsworth and Petrocelle.

Petro has just been given a 3 year extension which

is mind boggling.

Ainsworth is worth sticking with but i don't see any other shining lights for next year.

Jetta could get a gig with the wood clappers pre game in brissie although he would have to get a few meat pies into him to catch those other guys????

• Like 1