Australian-rules-football-afl-chatting-tipping-and-news

BookMan

I'm of the mind that everything is falling nicely for Brisbane. 

Home ground, stability, core playing group, Harris Andrews back, Lachie Neale in form, Charlie Cameron back on song, Cam Raynor looking confident, accuracy in front of goal improved

The win against Richmond could be the confidence boost they need to go all the way this year

• Like 2

1 hour ago, farmerjo said:

Great to welcome John Blakey back in from the cold.

At a quick glimpse i thought we were getting Nick but not to be.

Surprised to see him go as i thought he and John Longmire came as a set

Stevie Johnson also left the other week , back to GWS

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Will27 said:

We have some good talls with Brander, Rotham and Bailey Williams.

Having Yeo back would be nice.

Rioli would be a bonus.

Delisting should start this week.

We will take any of your scraps.....

• Haha 2

Access All Areas

https://www.afl.com.au/video/514248/ef-eagles-v-magpies-q4?videoId=514248&modal=true&type=video&publishFrom=1601769604001

Saints, Brisbane, Port Adelaide all get a good wrap from the Handsome duo
Some talk about Port having had a similar draft to the hawthorn draft that snared the core group of their dominance all those years back

St Kilda given a massive tick for its trading.

Brisbane now premiership favourites with the bookies, also given a wrap for standing up to Richmond and showing what they can do. Lot of love for Brissie, with talk of Joey Daniher already having his heart set on life in sunny Queensland!

Geelong and West Coast both given some harsh criticism

Gary Rohan’s name is brought up once more. Apparently he averages 5 disposals a finals game

We knew it at Sydney, where he repeatedly wandered off during finals to have a yarm with some fans in the crowd and play his Nintendo. Geelong now getting another taste of it.

West Coast criticised for being moaners about their Queensland lockdown and talk they never got out of the complaining mindset, while other clubs embraced the hardship and that's one reason the talent packed west coast filed this year

Well poor old North.... https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/caroline-wilson-reveals-the-afl-is-terribly-worried-over-the-future-of-north-melbourne/a1bf0a6e-6110-4a6d-8b53-e6ca6acf7ec0 even hoping and praying that Paul Roos would join as a part time assitant coach.... sorry Fj you couldnt afford him, the AFL payed his wages for the Dee's...casue we couldnt afford him either...

North trying to do a Saints...pick up 7 or so good average players and make the finals next year? Well them good average players apart from Hill probably WILL come undone next game so thats that....

Cutting your guts out of the team is called shooting yourself in the foot.....i know all about it......

Saad sad is off to the Blues just what Radar needed another good average player to join a big group of good averyage players....

I like to know where they get the idea that rebuilds are good....who has done a total rebuild and won a flag in living memorey? I cant think of one club...

Pies Eagles 2 that come to mind quickly build off what they have, they have never guttered there team....sim salsa bin laden....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlexRRR said:

Well poor old North.... https://wwos.nine.com.au/afl/caroline-wilson-reveals-the-afl-is-terribly-worried-over-the-future-of-north-melbourne/a1bf0a6e-6110-4a6d-8b53-e6ca6acf7ec0 even hoping and praying that Paul Roos would join as a part time assitant coach.... sorry Fj you couldnt afford him, the AFL payed his wages for the Dee's...casue we couldnt afford him either...

North trying to do a Saints...pick up 7 or so good average players and make the finals next year? Well them good average players apart from Hill probably WILL come undone next game so thats that....

Cutting your guts out of the team is called shooting yourself in the foot.....i know all about it......

Saad sad is off to the Blues just what Radar needed another good average player to join a big group of good averyage players....

I like to know where they get the idea that rebuilds are good....who has done a total rebuild and won a flag in living memorey? I cant think of one club...

Pies Eagles 2 that come to mind quickly build off what they have, they have never guttered there team....sim salsa bin laden....

I think Hill has been the most disappointing of the 5 players they brought in

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 hours ago, Will27 said:

Word on the Soi is that Rhyce Shaw is having some "health issues".

Wouldnt suprise me.....shows you how strong the other Scott was...... North looking more like the Demons of the early 000's. No direction known, Fools gold, both songs by the way.... We better get Fj some tranqulizers hes going to need them...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ahh well....Neil tried hard cant say i blame him for over looking my mob...lik ethere going nowhere fast...Joes going to ask to go to Birsbane, so there you are...

Eagle Jetta on the nose...could link up with cuz at the G next year....is he worth a cracker WILL?

3 minutes ago, AlexRRR said:

Ahh well....Neil tried hard cant say i blame him for over looking my mob...lik ethere going nowhere fast...Joes going to ask to go to Birsbane, so there you are...

Eagle Jetta on the nose...could link up with cuz at the G next year....is he worth a cracker WILL?

Uncle Alex

That site about Neale is a urine take.

Yep, Daniher wants to go to Brisbane.

Seems like before when players wanted to escape the fishbowl of being an AFL player,

Sydney was pretty much the go to club.

Seems Brisbane is the place to be now with Fagan really turning the club around.

Jetta is a strange one.

Thought he should've definitely been playing.

Rumours going around that he had a bust up with the coaches in the hub the first

time around.

Will be 32 next year so if he doesn't get a contract extension with WC, which is unlikely, I

think he's Max Gawn.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will27 said:

Uncle Alex

That site about Neale is a urine take.

Yep, Daniher wants to go to Brisbane.

Seems like before when players wanted to escape the fishbowl of being an AFL player,

Sydney was pretty much the go to club.

Seems Brisbane is the place to be now with Fagan really turning the club around.

Jetta is a strange one.

Thought he should've definitely been playing.

Rumours going around that he had a bust up with the coaches in the hub the first

time around.

Will be 32 next year so if he doesn't get a contract extension with WC, which is unlikely, I

think he's Max Gawn.

Leaving Jetta out probably cost West Coast a win over Collingwood.

Loved his work at Sydney , until Johnny Play It Safe Longmire shut him down and had him passing git off instead of his run and carry.

He moved back to Perth after pressure from his partner so i dont know he would go in Melbourne

Would have been happy to have Joey at Sydney, but i still hope we are going to snag Jeremy Cameron

Joey D wants a chance at success and a premiership medal and Brisbane fits that bill at the moment.

Traffic is a nightmare but much more affordable than Sydney

Daniher.PNG

20 minutes ago, Will27 said:
Essendon confident of retaining ‘as many as five players’ this off season.

Joe Daniher: "I'm keen to get to the Swans." Swans have a bad year. "I'm keen to get to the Lions."

Sounds pretty much right

although I don't think Sydney was 'sell the house' keen on getting Daniher

7 hours ago, AlexRRR said:

Wouldnt suprise me.....shows you how strong the other Scott was...... North looking more like the Demons of the early 000's. No direction known, Fools gold, both songs by the way.... We better get Fj some tranqulizers hes going to need them...

Not all negative yet????

In the coaching ranks we have so far assembled Shaw,Blakey,Brown,Harvey,Adams and Rawlings as footy gm.

5 of the 6 have won premierships.

Now we need some players to coach.

I would start with a Jarryd Waite style centre half forward and pay what ever to get one.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Not all negative yet????

In the coaching ranks we have so far assembled Shaw,Blakey,Brown,Harvey,Adams and Rawlings as footy gm.

I would start with a Jarryd Waite style centre half forward and pay what ever to get one.

I'm hearing Blakey will be taking over from Shaw FJ.

Keep hearing Shaw is not well.

• Like 2

Was reading today speculation that Essendon would match the Brisbane offer for Joey Daniher to force a trade.

Why would Essendon match an offer to a player who doesnt want to be at the club?

Essendon needs a clear out of those making decisions and Dodoro too

12 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Not all negative yet????

Nice list of coaches, but will players come to North?  They have struggled for the last 5 years to attract any big names they have gone for.

What's the answer to attract players?

They might as well trade their later draft picks for an earlier pick and go into the draft with 3 early picks under 20

• Like 1

12 hours ago, farmerjo said:

Well i've heard worse news than that in this year of covid.

I drink to that happening????as long as Titus isn't your source.

He cracks me up with his comments.

Shaw is reportedly in hospital with mental health issues, with the rumour being Blakey will take over as head coach.

Shaw would have done okay with a clean slate and younger players coming in he cold mould and work with.....no baggage

Be happy for Sydney to take him back as an assistant coach